What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ポタージュ ] 産卵RPG-女剣士エイラ- RJ141148

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
While snooping DL site for any games of interest i found this that came out yesterday.

A wolf RPG game that seems to have a heavy focus on egg laying.
In that everytime you are raped there is a chance you will become pregnant and then lay eggs a short while later. Only bosses appear to cause game over and the one in the demo lacks a CG.

Most rape CGs seem to have both a pregnant and non pregnant variaty.

Other than that it seems to be an average and lackluster RPG with artifical difficulty caused by a lack of healing outside of that abandoned hut unless I'm blind, at least to start with.
Shes level 0 after all and will lose if you try to fight more than one enimy at once at first.

I figured I'd menton it as I'm sure I'm not the only one with this odd taste. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bleahblah

Re: 産卵RPG-女剣士エイラ- [RJ141148]

This demo pleases me. Anyone got a link?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its 2 weeks now, and all we could find were fake links.
Has Anyone bought it are willing to share it?
Or the final product was that bad it just made people not even remember to share it?

OP
Ayu Break

Ayu Break

Reputation score

I've kept my eye out for it but with only 68 downloads I'm inclined to think it's unlikly to find it's way here.

Sadly I am in the camp of 'unable to purchase with my card' or I'd have probably grabbed and shared it myself, and one of this guys previous games that never found it's way into our 'pre-emptive nautical salvage expert' community. ;)

spaminator

Reputation score

Was anyone ever able to find this one?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This looks interesting yes.... always loved pregnancy in RPGmaker games lol... its a pitty the payment thing is complicated though... its not taking any of mine >.<