What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ POTATO HOUSE] BF Brave / BFブレイブ (RE156265) (RJ156265)

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A Monster Girl BF RPG game by Potato House.

Some of the girls appear to be under-aged, so avoid posting links unless someone says otherwise.

If you want to play the demo, be warned that the demo will freeze constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ156265 BFブレイブ

So what you mean to tell me is, Potato House made a game and I'm just sitting here, NOT playing it?

If you excuse me, I have a game to hunt down.

Actually, it's actually kind of surprising to me that they've made a monster girl game since literally just about everything else they've made is Futa. This still has the femdomy slant as their usual futa on male stuff, but still unexpected. Art looks good as usual through.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

nice demo :) but i can't win a single fight o_O
by the way, i'm searching for link now :)

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nice demo :) but i can't win a single fight o_O
by the way, i'm searching for link now :)
Go to the castle and talk to the king. Plot happens and a mage powers you up so you can actually fight things.

Also, the game lags alot which is what I thought you meant by freezing, but it also crashes extremely frequently in combat. Not even an error message, just exits.

I'm willing to bet there's a few too many parallel processes set or a really bad custom script with serious issues. I certainly wouldn't pay for a game with a demo this buggy. I'm really hoping it was something overlooked in the demo and fixed in the full version, so I'll need to wait and see if someone has the chance to play it or the creator updates and fixes the bug.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A Monster Girl BF RPG game by Potato House.

Some of the girls appear to be under-aged, so avoid posting links unless someone says otherwise.

If you want to play the demo, be warned that the demo will freeze constantly.
The art is really good even in the demo
I'm running into the freezing issue as well though, wasn't much of an issue at first but now I can't even complete a battle--by design perhaps?

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, yeah, this is great. I don't think I've wanted a translation and a full version more. I'd buy it myself, but one, it's not on the english site yet, two, I'm broke as a mo right now >.<

EDIT: Having said that, the hornet fight keeps crashing.

Last edited:

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It feels kind of weird to see something from Potato House without Futa. Oh well, I love his art enough to play a bugged game so is cool.

Where is the evidence of this? none from the only picture that i can see, and no Loli tag.
Maybe the fairy?

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No loli tag on this game, but the fairy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess that the OP is being cautious?

There is only one picture, and the fairy is certainly questionable as is the blue girl bottom left.

Given this circle's past record of "young" content, I can understand some caution at this stage.

:)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No loli tag on this game, but the fairy...
Her tits are covered by the title but appear to be bigger coming off what of her chest you can see. her thighs are huge, that isn't a loli, at least not a very obvious one. Just because her jugs arent massive doesn't mean she is a loli. If there were a loli in that picture you'd know it right away. I'm not saying there isn't loli in the game, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the picture alone; that paired with the lack of a loli tag means it should be fine.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I just beat the game and if the sprite doesn't convince you then maybe the plant girl or human girl that looks to be in their teens will. One could argue they're petite looking women since dlsite doesn't say it's loli, but hey, better safe then sorry in this forum.

Anyway, the game is really good, you can tell the developer put some love into this game with each monster girl having a unique teasing attack that has it's own CG and the intercourse CG. Although he does resort to recolored enemies later in the game with minor differences in their appearance, but the same CGs overall.

Here's a full save that puts you in the replay room where you can fight all the monster girls and bosses again. Click the red orb and pick a name. I'm assuming it's ok to post saves since there's no lolis inside a save file, it's just numbers.

Attachments

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Played the demo a bit, not bad looking but it must have some kind of wonky scripting since it's fond of just randomly freezing up...

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, can you get a game over in this game? maybe after your blue bar goes to 0?

does it do anything different? like another image of the girl raping the dude?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

So, can you get a game over in this game? maybe after your blue bar goes to 0?

does it do anything different? like another image of the girl raping the dude?
Seems to not be the case. They rape him and he wakes up at home.
Man, I wish I knew how they had the scripts for these games to work...

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wish I knew what the hell I was doing XD

far as I know, there four attack options (Four top ones)

and one healing skill.

dunno what the rest are for.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So after getting powered up i can damage the enemies in the first area but not the one after that. Is it just a matter of grinding until i can buy more powerful gear or am i missing something?

OP
D

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So after getting powered up i can damage the enemies in the first area but not the one after that. Is it just a matter of grinding until i can buy more powerful gear or am i missing something?
The gear that you get from the mage isn't strong enough after the first area. You need to buy stronger gear for the later areas.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since the game doesn't have an XP system, you need to buy better gear.

The gear however affects your gameplay MASSIVELY, +50 attack nearly triples the damage you deal on the first area's enemies, and can damage the second area, and the next gear upgrade, even moreso.