What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ POTATO HOUSE] BF Brave / BFブレイブ (RE156265) (RJ156265)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ156265 BFブレイブ

Do you know what the blue orb does in the end room?
Just a password check that unlocks the button, flame and chest you see in the room. Chest gives you every item, button gives you all the monster girls to fight and I dunno what the flame does. Password is some Japanese word. No need to worry about it.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone beat the succubus boss at the end?
I think I have all of the best gear, but she just chain grabs me and heals up, + I can't damage her during intercourse at all if she manages to insert

am I missing gear somewhere?

nevermind, beat her eventually,
just have to get lucky and keep trucking

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have been seeing on the DLsite that there have been updates to this game. google says that they have fixed some bugs, typos, modifications, and additions. Not sure if this means new content, but does anyone have the new version? I think the newest is V1.03. Remember don't post links.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been waiting but the english Dlsite hasnt gotten it yet. Does the main game have the lag/ crash bugs too?

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I Have the updated version so if you guys want it just shoot me a pm like before. Just give me a bit because I still have to upload it.

Edit: Uploading is done.

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I Have the updated version so if you guys want it just shoot me a pm like before. Just give me a bit because I still have to upload it.

Edit: Uploading is done.
what's new in this updated version?

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what's new in this updated version?
Dlsite says Typographical errors corrected, bug fixes, content added. I haven't really noticed anything else in the update but I haven't thoroughly checked everything I just got the updated version and uploaded it.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a 100% save or near 100% save?

i have no idea how to defeat the first boss using every single possible move in the menu. keep getting raped.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick Guide for those having trouble.

There is no XP, Only gold.
At the start of the game, you need to go and see the King, and then the lady in the basement so that you can get your starter gear, and a blessing that will allow you to actually damage the the enemies.

In combat, the four top moves are each different sexual attacks, every enemy has one attack that will deal extra damage to them, though it's not that big a deal at the end of the day.
The next two moves are Resist (reduces damage taken by half), and at mercy which skips your turn.
Following that there is a move that takes off your own clothes, one that removes their clothes, and then, an insert attack (generally only works if you are both naked) The last option uses 10 stamina to heal yourself (if your stamina goes to 0 you will lose, and it is attacked 3 times if your health falls to 0)
The undress yourself option will go away when you are undressed, so take that into account during combat.

The enemy will do one of a few things when fighting you
They will attack, use a temptation move, or heal (only bosses and later enemies do this)
The temptation moves are either A) Uses your turn to undress you, B) Grapples you and deals damage for three turns or C) Insert you (insert only ends if your HP goes to 0, or you win)
The first option will always agree, and the second will always disagree. however, there is a good chance, especially later on it becomes almost 100% that even if you disagree they will still perform the attack. There is only a chance that you are able to resist them.
Generally they deal LESS damage during a grapple attack and it is actually advantageous to agree if you are trying to heal up because the heal will still go off, if you disagree and they catch you, you lose that turn entirely.

The basic strategy is to try and stay clothed, use the top 4 attacks to kill them, and heal up if you ever drop low.
It is generally not worth undressing them, because if they do insert you or grapple you they will be doing a lot more damage than you can in most cases.
While you are grappled you can not attack, only heal or resist--if you are inserted you can only use the insertion or waist swing attack, resist and heal.

The gear you find is very important and I recommend searching for the chest each level, and then buying the best gear you can from the store before taking on the level boss.

One more thing, you can't beat the slime boss the first try--so don't worry about reloading or anything for it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the start of the game, you need to go and see the King, and then the lady in the basement so that you can get your starter gear, and a blessing that will allow you to actually damage the the enemies.

In combat, the four top moves are each different sexual attacks, every enemy has one attack that will deal extra damage to them, though it's not that big a deal at the end of the day.
The next two moves are Resist (reduces damage taken by half), and at mercy which skips your turn.
Following that there is a move that takes off your own clothes, one that removes their clothes, and then, an insert attack (generally only works if you are both naked) The last option uses 10 stamina to heal yourself (if your stamina goes to 0 you will lose, and it is attacked 3 times if your health falls to 0)
The undress yourself option will go away when you are undressed, so take that into account during combat.

They will attack, use a temptation move, or heal (only bosses and later enemies do this)
The temptation moves are either A) Uses your turn to undress you, B) Grapples you and deals damage for three turns or C) Insert you (insert only ends if your HP goes to 0, or you win)
The first option will always agree, and the second will always disagree. however, there is a good chance, especially later on it becomes almost 100% that even if you disagree they will still perform the attack. There is only a chance that you are able to resist them.
Generally they deal LESS damage during a grapple attack and it is actually advantageous to agree if you are trying to heal up because the heal will still go off, if you disagree and they catch you, you lose that turn entirely.

The basic strategy is to try and stay clothed, use the top 4 attacks to kill them, and heal up if you ever drop low.
It is generally not worth undressing them, because if they do insert you or grapple you they will be doing a lot more damage than you can in most cases.
While you are grappled you can not attack, only heal or resist--if you are inserted you can only use the insertion or waist swing attack, resist and heal.

The gear you find is very important and I recommend searching for the chest each level, and then buying the best gear you can from the store before taking on the level boss.

One more thing, you can't beat the slime boss the first try--so don't worry about reloading or anything for it.

this is more or less spot on but going by the text they aren't using a temptation move but a grapple move

HQQ

Reputation score

What about the prompt that appears when you've successfully defeated them? I could guess vaguely what they means, but I'm curious as to what those text really translated to in English, especially the second choice.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What about the prompt that appears when you've successfully defeated them? I could guess vaguely what they means, but I'm curious as to what those text really translated to in English, especially the second choice.
Just different ways to finish the enemy. The first option is just a default finisher. The second is finishing with insertion. The third is to end the fight.
You can keep choosing the first and second until you pick the third. I'm guessing it's for getting all the flavor text or something.

HQQ

Reputation score
Just different ways to finish the enemy. The first option is just a default finisher. The second is finishing with insertion. The third is to end the fight.
You can keep choosing the first and second until you pick the third. I'm guessing it's for getting all the flavor text or something.
But does second does anything besides letting you view some dialogues (That I can't read because of japanese :( )though?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
But does second does anything besides letting you view some dialogues (That I can't read because of japanese :( )though?
No. It's just as I explained.
Try using translation programs like agth or the one im using VNR if you want to get an idea what is being said. You just need to master google translate-fu to understand.
And if you're lazy and don't feel like setting anything up. The dialogues isn't anything special, just the usual "haha I made u jizz" or "oh no, you made me jizz".

Doenerpate

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a password check that unlocks the button, flame and chest you see in the room. Chest gives you every item, button gives you all the monster girls to fight and I dunno what the flame does. Password is some Japanese word. No need to worry about it.
That password is the only way to get the last boss to unlock on the red orb, beating or losing to her in normal game does nothing. Any hint on where to find that PW?
Edit: Found it, the bat after the end screen tells you, it's "Eve" written in Katakana イヴ

Last edited: