Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Agatha shook her head and grinned before pulling back. Buuuut there's a war on isn't there. Call today as done, get some rest and start the campaign tomorrow I think. she said, her ears twitching and her tail wagging back and forth slowly while Vila nodded up on his head.

Yes tomorrow. she said, Agatha sighing and heading back towards the temple of the sun.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye... there is unfortunately, and we have a lot of work to do, sadly," Ichiro admitted, heaving a sigh as he pet Agatha's head softly and pulling back after the kiss.

"Let us go... I'm hungry... thirsty, and incredibly fucking sore," Ichiro said as he, Agatha, and Vila all set out for the temple once again, his body aching terribly as he wrapped an arm around Agatha as they walked.

When they reached the temple once more, unless someone, or something accosted them, Ichiro would head straight for the bath to clean up, before getting some food and drink in his belly.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

They were left alone as they made their way back but they could see and smell the fires burning to the north. There was some kind of battle going on but it seemed to be moving slowly.

They had time to do Something and Ichiro had no doubt that it was the undead who were buying the Garellian's time. Whatever Masters that were summoning them didn't want the Okami here as rulers either and it was a fortunate turn in their favor, though a very dark one.

Reaching the temple he'd find the paladins were all gone, but Agatha and Ichiro's gear was sitting at the altar cleaned, polished, and ready for use. Vila surprisingly was the one to dash off to get food while Agatha was quick to strip down with him and slide into the bath behind him, rubbing his shoulders gently and pressing against his back.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The smell of the burning forest in the distance dominated Ichiro's nose for the most part, as he, Vila, and Agatha headed back to town. He could also hear the sounds of battle in the distance, and that worried him, because it could be the okami army attacking. Once they reached the temple, Ichiro found their things laid out, but none of the paladins were there though.

"Huh... I hope they're okay, wherever they all are," Ichiro commented before they made their way to the bath and started getting cleaned up.

Feeling Agatha rubbing his back made Ichiro groan softly, as her hands went across his muscles, letting him relax a bit as she went. "Oh Agatha... you have no idea just how good that feels," Ichiro said softly as he reached out for the soap.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I can guess Itchy. You have a lot on your shoulders right now... And you performed... wonderfully today. I don't know much about shifters or Okami or shamans, but that madman, I know that name he's famous. He spoke to you, instead of killed you, before you even fought.... We have special orders for him Ichiro.... He's to be killed on sight and Praetor can't do it, He's his son... she said, applauding him and continuing to use strong hands trained in the sword to work the stress from his shoulders as he got the soap and started to clean himself.

I'm at your side, so is Vila, and all the rest of us. Even Garellia will stand up with you if you ask.... And your own people... something. There has to be a way. she said, her voice shaking a bit, her entire world about to collapse all around her, but she was standing firm beside him, even after her body had been changed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sitting there listening to Agatha, Ichiro sighed softly and nodded. "I suppose I'll have to be the one to take Praetor's son out then... if you have standing orders to kill him. And yes I know that we'll have to deal with my people... well... our people now, technically speaking, I suppose, hmhm," Ichiro said, ending with a soft chuckle as he relaxed in Agatha's arms, gently scrubbing himself down with the soap.

After he'd scrubbed himself good enough, Ichiro turned and pulled Agatha up against his chest, and smiled softly at her, before he started scrubbing her lower back with the soap and sponge, letting his hand drift down to grip her ass. "Either way, if it comes to fighting my people... I don't have a choice but to do so, because these people... they do not deserve the fate," Ichiro said softly, holding Agatha close and looking genuinely worried for both her safety, and Vila's.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Then make The People see that Ichiro. You know our own, they would see the torq you where as a mark of honor in battle. You have right by deed to speak. And I shall stand with you Myfiza said, though it was obvious from his tone he did not wish to interrupt what was a private moment between lovers. He again had manifested above Ichiro's shoulders as an extension of his soul and he regarded Agatha. A better woman to watch your back you could not find Ichiro. You are an Alpha even if you have never seen it in yourself. I can see it in you and as Spirit Walker that is my word, on both counts. I see you as Kin Agatha, not because of your body but because you stand by a warrior I was bested by. If you wish to Try Ichiro, I will see to your safe passage into the war camp to speak with Kai Shi. he told them, giving them a path if they chose it while he faded away again having said his piece.

Agatha listened to him rather then being startled and sighed, pressed tight to Ichiro. Not that I care about his approval but he is right on one count, I will have your back. Though at the moment I seem to have your front. she said, before teasing light heartedly and pushing her shapely ass into his hand.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Then we must speak with them as soon as possible. But... we should probably rest a little before we try and go to their camp. I am exhausted, and I don't doubt I'll end up having to fight at least something before or after we get to the okami war camp," Ichiro told Myfiza, genuinely feeling very tired, but not so much he couldn't show Agatha a bit of affection at least. "And yes, I wish to try. If I could just talk to them, I might be able to convince them to cease this nonsense, before many of the innocent people here in Garellia, and many of our kin, are killed in a pointless war that neither side can truly win," he added to the spirit walker, before smiling at Agatha.

"Hmhm, don't you now. Let's get you cleaned up too, my mate. I am an alpha after all, and it's the alpha's job to take care of his mates, right," Ichiro chuckled softly at Agatha, scrubbing her back and front with the sponge before he got to work on his own hair, letting Agatha wash her own so they could hurry up in there and get some sleep after grabbing a bite to eat.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You are violently incorrect. The force that controls the undead here could win and both okami army and human resistance would be wiped out and turned. This is not a pointless war, it is a necessary one. Everyone is just fighting the wrong people. Myfiza corrected him, Ichiro remembering the horde they'd already seen and knowing that had to only be a Fraction of what actually lurked under Garellia's border mountains and seaside cliffs. And he had not yet seen any stronger undead, and with Garellia's actual defenses so weakened he knew they'd start to come out of the woodwork.

This news did not ease his mind.

Or Agatha's, who had gone very very quiet.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Myfiza told him it wasn't a pointless war, and explained why, Ichiro's eyes went wide. He hadn't truly considered that to be honest, not until now anyway. "I... truly hadn't even given them any thought. I suppose because I slew so many the other day, that I forgot to give them too much thought until now," Ichiro said to Myfiza. "If it is the case, then I'll need to get through to the invading okami leaders, and give them a new target, one that they could work together with the remnants of the Garellian forces to help each other wipe out the undead forces. Garellia's forces are simply too weak right now to take them on alone, and too thinly spread as well," he went on to say, remembering how few of the stronger undead he'd seen so far, if any.

Seeing Agatha's worried look, Ichiro pet her head. "Don't worry Agatha, I won't abandon these people. They... weren't the ones that enslaved me, they do not deserve any fate that these liches and other undead bastards would give them," Ichiro told Agatha softly, smiling at her before looking back to Myfiza, or around for him since he was a spirit now. "Myfiza... as soon as I awaken tomorrow, and Agatha and I eat, we're going to meet with the okami. I have to convince them, no matter what, to turn their attention to the undead threat, before it spreads across the continent like a plague that cannot be checked," he went on to say with a determined look in his eyes once again as he made up his mind.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everyone seems to until it's too late save for the Garellian soldiery and paladins. The soldiery are all dead. It's just citizens now pinned on both sides desperately struggling to survive and the undead are smelling rivers of fresh blood and new prey. I shall prepare the way for you Ichiro. Myfiza said, flying away from them both and leaving him and Agatha alone.

they're all going to die aren't they ichiro.... Your people... mine..... All because both are too blind to see it, and too eager to insist their own way is the right one.... Sure Garellia is unaccepting of outsiders.... but think of what lives under the earth here.... you would be as well... if only to try and stop a fey that could live for 1000 years already turning into a demi lich capable of killing 10's of thousands. she said softly, shuddering and closing her eyes, leaning into him.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Good... I'll need a way through them. I don't think even the soldiers deserve their fate. Which means we have to do everything we can to save all sides, but the civilians more so than anything," Ichiro told Myfiza, looking more and more worried about the situation.

"Yes love, if they don't listen to reason, they will. I won't try and sugar coat it and lie. And... wait... a fey? An eladrin? Or another kind of fey?" Ichiro began saying to Agatha... looking curiously at her. "I will do everything I can to safeguard both our peoples," Ichiro promised her, petting her head before heading to get a bite to eat.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agatha leaned into him and nodded before gasping softly and squirming, biting her lip. What.... o gods what is that... she moaned into his ear, breathless before Vila came SCREAMING in through the window shrieking MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! and shot down under the water like a little golden streak.

Agatha eeped and gasped more loudly, hips twitching as Vila was doing something under her legs. O what... I... MMMMMMMMUHHHHGN! Agatha cried, knees going weak as Vila disappeared for a moment while Agatha came, the fairy flitting out of the water holding a silvery blue orb the size of her chest. THE DOG LADY LAID A DRAGON! she cried, her wings and tail flailing around at a million miles an hour, having to clumsily fly over to the edge because her wings were wet now while she cradled the... well... it looked like a large blue pearl but Vila wasn't letting go of it and hissed at the others. My Moon Dragon! MINE!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro looked quizzically at Agatha when she moaned in his ear, leaning back to do so, before Vila came screaming into the room, literally screaming her little sprite head off, where she dove into the water. Ichiro clung to Agatha to hold her up so she didn't fall when her legs shuddered, and he grew worried when she cried out, especially since it seemed that she'd came for no apparent reason. "H-How did she... no you know what... I'd rather not know how she laid a dragon egg, when I'm the only one that's had sex with her. Am I not?" Ichiro began to ask, before stopping and saying something else instead, looking curiously at Agatha, but helping her to sit down.

Ichiro reached out and scooped Vila up and helped her get the moon pearl as she called it onto the edge of the bath. "What's a moon pearl, Vila? And a moon dragon? I don't think I've heard of either before," Ichiro then asked the sprite.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

They're so rare! SO SUPER RARE! AND TINY! AND SUPER SNUGGLY! Vila said, wriggling all over the egg and clinging to it before zipping around to find fluffy and warm things and actually building a little nest for it at the windowsill

Moon pearls are tiny dragon eggs for tiny dragons! TINY DRAGONS! They're fairy dragons! You'll see promise. she said, seeming super excited while Agatha nodded to confirm that Yes, Ichiro was her only lover.

The moon pearl itself had a crescent moon crest shining on it's side softly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I see. Well I'll have to take your word for it Vila, because I've never seen a dragon. Why would a moon dragon be born from Agatha though? It doesn't really make much sense," Ichiro replied, chuckling softly and tossing Vila a small hand towel from one of the shelves to use to make some bedding for the thing.

After that was done, and he and Agatha were finished in the bath, Ichiro went with Agatha, while still chuckling, to get a bite to eat. "Vila, I'm going to try and get us some bacon, or ham one of the two, so don't be too long okay," Ichiro called back to Vila, deciding it best to not disturb her too much while she made the little nest.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I WILL NOT ABANDON THE MIRACLE BABY! she hissed, arching like an angry cat, a crow's feather in one hand and a pair of Agatha's panties in the other as she built the nest.

Agatha meanwhile crossed her arms and snorted. No one has seen one of your tiny pests in these areas in almost a thousand years. I sincerely doubt it's what you say it, it's probably a hardened ball of ichiro's cum or something else ridiculous but still more likely then a moon drake. she said, seeming highly amused by the sun sprites antics

Moving off to get food and leaving Vila in peace with her egg.... or cumstone. Agatha leaned into him. I imagine... this will be our last peaceful day for awhile Ichiro. she said softly, sighing.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"A-Alright then Vila... I'll bring some food in here to you then," Ichiro replied to Vila when she hissed at him, holding up his hands.

After Agatha snorted and said what she did, Ichiro followed her out to grab some food, nodding a bit. "Aye... I doubt we'll get much in the way alone time, without some luck. But I'm sure that we'll figure something out though hon. Come on, let's get some grub, and then some sleep. We've got a helluva long ass day tomorrow," Ichiro told Agatha softly, wrapping an arm around her, and finding their way to the kitchens to grab some food.

Ichiro would cook some ham or bacon, whichever there was more of, and a few vegetables of various kinds for him and Agatha, assuming nobody else had already cooked something and left food for them, or unless there was someone else left there to do the cooking for them. Either way, once they had some food, Ichiro would get a small plate with some ham and or bacon, and some bread, to take to Vila, before he came back and sat down to eat some himself, feeling absolutely fucking famished after that fight in the woods earlier.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ham was in abundance and Agatha and Ichiro ate, both very tired it seemed. With a well made meal of ham, cabbage, and a bottle of rose wine to share, this little moment was theirs. Pouring Ichiro a glass, and then one for herself, Agatha sighed.

Any plans Ichiro? Or are we going to take a look at things first. I don't want to believe this will get so violent, but I know how bad it's already gotten.... she said quietly, sipping on her wine as she ate. Vila was nowhere to be seen, still guarding the egg.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... it probably would be best, overall, to try and get a feel for things before we rush in. Last time I rushed into something, I ended up in a cage. Well... no to be fair the last time I rushed into something, I turned into a... whatever it was I turned into the other day. I don't want to say a werewolf, but that's the closest thing I can think of to describe it," Ichiro replied as he sipped a bit of wine himself, before taking a bite of the cooked ham and savoring the taste of it happily.

"But the longer we wait, the more likely bad things happen. So as soon as we wake up and get ready to go, let's head out. I'd wager that we're the only ones capable of stopping my people from invading, or... well, at least invading and putting every human here to death, man, woman, and child. Honestly... I shouldn't be that concerned, because to be fair, I was taken from my homeland by some Garellians. But I'm better than those that took me, and I'm not going to condone my people doing what might have been done to us in the past. Violence only begets more violence, and eventually it has to either end, or one side will be completely vanquished altogether," Ichiro said after a few moments, looking troubled by everything that had happened recently, and very worried. "I'll do everything I can to stop my people, Agatha. I swear it," he went on to say.