What's new

ACT Prelude RJ124011

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Prelude

The sheer amount of enemies this game throws at you at the very beginning is ridiculous. I don't even have time to get use to the controls before I'm dead from bullshit rock throwing spam.

Edit: Okay fuck this game. Those stupid fucking pits are just rage inducing.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So they can only rape you if you lose all your hp?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh the arrows are nothing. Just wait until you get to the bosses. The first one heals nonstop from the little slimes and the 2nd one has a huge shield you have to take out before you can even damage it, and this I remind you is on easy mode. It honestly wouldn't be as bad if the bosses had a pattern, but they seem to attack randomly with virtually the same animation for every attack. I'm personally just gonna wait until someone posts a complete save since the difficulty on this is more unfair then Ghouls & Goblins.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh the arrows are nothing. Just wait until you get to the bosses. The first one heals nonstop from the little slimes and the 2nd one has a huge shield you have to take out before you can even damage it, and this I remind you is on easy mode. It honestly wouldn't be as bad if the bosses had a pattern, but they seem to attack randomly with virtually the same animation for every attack. I'm personally just gonna wait until someone posts a complete save since the difficulty on this is more unfair then Ghouls & Goblins.
Alright, first of all, if you're having trouble with arrows spam your charge attack because not only will you dash THROUGH the arrows/rocks/whatever IGNORING THEM ENTIRELY but you'll also painlock the enemies who shoot them on hit.

Also, hold down the block button. Always. It will save you tons of health and keep you alive for much longer. Note however that blocking only affects the front; turn to face what you want to block or it'll hit you anyway. You can turn without lowering your block.

The bosses don't have set patterns so much as set moves. The first boss, the slime, only has two attacks; it either bounces around the field trying to hit you, or it spawns tons of little slimes that will deal small damage when you walk over them. To deal with the bouncing, just run around and avoid it, don't try to attack. To deal with the small slimes, use the charging attack; it kills all the little ones in a single blow. Also, while the big guy's splitting into small blobs, his core is exposed, meaning he takes almost 3x damage if you hit that grey sphere. So basically just avoid him while he's bouncing and shred him apart when he lands and splits up.

The second boss, the golem, only has 3 moves; A ground pound that causes falling rubble, a charge and a rock throw. To avoid both the charge and rock throw (which have the same animation of him striking a superman pose before attacking), just get behind him. Jump dodge, charge through, whatever, so long as you're behind him when he starts the attack, it'll miss entirely and you can get a few hits off as he comes to a stop. As for the ground pound, just avoid the shadows. He'll do a HULK SMASH kind of pose before smashing the ground underneath him; if you're on him, you'll get hit. Then debris falls; stay out of the shadows and they'll all miss. Hit the golem enough to break his shield and you can his his core - the blue orb under the stone - some before it regenerates. If you maximize your damage, you can kill the core in 2-3 barrier breaks. To kill him, stay at one edge of the map and jump front in front of him on the ground to behind him on the ledge, avoiding his attacks in the process, and landing usually one full combo before needing to dodge again. Then just go all-out when his shield drops.

Also note for the magic charge (that causes wind slashes behind you), you can turn on a dime while using it, meaning you can dash through the same enemy twice with the same cast, hitting them multiple times with the wind slashes and insta-killing most smaller enemies.

Yes the game is hard, but if you're patient, careful and attentive, you can progress. I got to stage 5 (frogs) before I stopped, but it's 3AM here, so I stopped for bed.

EDIT: And as for the GoR, yes, it's only after you're dead, but that's not how you get it in the gallery. Every time you complete a level, you unlock that level's GoR and spritesex animations in the gallery automatically, e.g. clear the first stage, goblins unlocked, clear the second stage, slime boss unlocked.. so on. So there's no need to suicide for animations, just continue progressing.

EDIT2: Also, everytime you clear a screen, pushing the border over heals you a bit. And by the way, every non-boss attack is blockable, even the giant fucking lasers the beholders shoot at you; just keep holding down block untill the beam fades and you won't take damage (assuming you were facing the beam of course)

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Suffering trough the game in hard mode does give anything extra? It was a bitch to beat it even in normal so if possible I don't want to do it in hard if there is no reward.

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great game. Played it until the last boss.

Unfortunately, I had a couple of sound errors in the later levels pop up, and the game crashed when loading the boss. When re-starting the game, all my progress was wiped, so... yeah

Waiting for a full cg now as well.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing you get a different CG/animation if you play on hard because if you go to the gallery, when selecting something in the gallery it gives you a selection with normal being an option. Maybe hard appears if you played hardmode? Though I can't be sure.

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems a decent game. Will share more info once i play it:D

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those that want a full save, there is already one in the .zip file. I guess the creator knows that some players will get frustrated.

After you extract the .zip, inside the Prelude folder, there's a folder named "全クリアデータ". Inside that folder is the save file. Just copy it into the Prelude folder, and it unlocks all the CGs, animations, and stages, including directly to the boss stage.

As for what Hard mode unlocks, it just unlocks the Hard mode version of the CGs. Basically the heroine is more bruised, and a few small cuts in the CGs. These CGs are unlocked in the full save too.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Suffering trough the game in hard mode does give anything extra? It was a bitch to beat it even in normal so if possible I don't want to do it in hard if there is no reward.
Judging by the previews, it seems on Hard difficult they CGs are more 'violent'. On Normal/Easy, she looks unwounded despite being beaten up. For Hard CGs, she'll have cuts and bruises and such, reflecting that she did in fact put up a fight, before being raped.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Beating a level on easy/normal unlocks hard mode for that level, beating a level unlocks a two-frame GoR CG for it as opposed to the single frame one for normal difficulty.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't even finish it in easy.

Yeah, I suck a lot. :(

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone has a save? Dont even care if its completed or not, i just cant beat the slime...

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait so is there in game rape like a RoR game or is it only rape at the end in CG form?

art looks promising

Jk: saw the trailer there is.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone has a save? Dont even care if its completed or not, i just cant beat the slime...
If you bother to browse inside the folder or previous page, there's a way to get the full save file already... :)

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

game was kinda easy on ... easy but on normal the arrows D: the rocks DX that freaking slime lol (only played the demo) that slime takes awfully a lot for being on easy mode btw what does GoR stand for? game over rape?

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

If you bother to browse inside the folder or previous page, there's a way to get the full save file already... :)
Oh god I saw that earlier and it didn't even occur to me that was 100%... I feel so stupid now xD

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

*Game is called "Prelude"*
*Opens game, game is spelled "Plerude"*

Oh, Japan.