What's new

RPG Maker Priestess 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorrilho

Reputation score
Re: Priestess 2

@ToxicShock: I didn't mean about my post has been deleted by my myself at that time. I mean the mega link in that post had no longer available 'cause someone removed the mega link. After that I removed my post myself and realized what happen to my mega link, I created new one and in order to protect my new link, I have no other choice but call you guys PM me. It's okay and please don't mention about what ya said to me. BTW, please call me Zero, okay?

@Hinami: Thanks for explain to ToxicShock for me, 'cause I'm busy.

BTW, anyone have walkthrough of this game? I'm stuck after I completed the quest in the dungeon on the right of the map, above to the poison swamp.
go talk to the guy in the house above the church then talk to a guy on the shop where sell ring

Mars Project

Lurker
Reputation score

So what kind of fetishes should I expect from this game?

Because if it has futa then I am totally on board!:D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am stuck at the part after the lava dungeon. I have defeated the boss of the lava dungeon and returned to the church. The swordswoman has left my party, but now I can't proceed further. I can't even sleep in bed.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am stuck at the part after the lava dungeon. I have defeated the boss of the lava dungeon and returned to the church. The swordswoman has left my party, but now I can't proceed further. I can't even sleep in bed.
You have to find who took the red gem from the chest after the demon.

Talk to the merchant at the jewlwery store at the top of town, then talk to a red-haired guy in the weapon's store (or the armor store, I don't really remember) then find the red-haired girl in the slummy area of town, infront of the whorehouse, then go to the proper inn and talk to the guy on the left of the bar.

...IIRC.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What has noticed that here is ne unfinished game.
The developer wants to include in future matters.
Hope when he's done that who return to downlaod releases the new version.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to find who took the red gem from the chest after the demon.

Talk to the merchant at the jewlwery store at the top of town, then talk to a red-haired guy in the weapon's store (or the armor store, I don't really remember) then find the red-haired girl in the slummy area of town, infront of the whorehouse, then go to the proper inn and talk to the guy on the left of the bar.

...IIRC.
Thanks. It's not the weapon store or the armor store, but the jewellery store btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.