Lurker
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ123831.html

New game from Socket M.Y.

prettycolors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Priestess2

I was literally about to make a thread for this.

prettycolors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I gave up awhile ago on finding the link, and i wont buy it because i bought the last one and it really wasn't that good to me.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks AMKahm. Rep+ :D

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do ya remember 特務退魔忍HIRAGI (Oneone1) that I called you guys PM me? At first I posted the link mega of this game into this forum because I was busy at that time. A few hours later, I checked forum, and ya know what? Some members told that they couldn't download. And then I checked my link and the game. The link has been removed by someone else, not me. When I realized what happened to the link, I had no choice but called you guys give PM to me, in order to protect the new link.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do ya remember 特務退魔忍HIRAGI (Oneone1) that I called you guys PM me? At first I posted the link mega of this game into this forum because I was busy at that time. A few hours later, I checked forum, and ya know what? Some members told that they couldn't download. And then I checked my link and the game. The link has been removed by someone else, not me. When I realized what happened to the link, I had no choice but called you guys give PM to me, in order to protect the new link.
Old 5 Days Ago
Manage
fantasyzero
This message has been deleted by fantasyzero.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

gives u reps for the link. :D

now waiting for some walkthrough. today i wills start to play 2 games.

holy legend and this game.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Trust me, the link on that message no longer available.
Yeah, cuz you deleted it, what part of that didn't ya get? It's not edited, your post is completely deleted, which means it's gone, so you can't see it anymore. As a mod, I can see who deleted it. It was you.

*edit* "fuck you"? What did I do?

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Priestess 2

Calm down. He mean that the link in that post was deleted by someone else (someone report it to file hosting site, I guess), then he deleted the post himself.

I happen to see it, and try the link before he delete that post.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, well color me fucked then, I misunderstood him, though it's quite clear that the link was 'reported' and it was taken down by mega, it's not like someone who isn't him mysteriously removed it.
See, my modus operandi is to just silently delete or edit away links, so when he said his link was removed, I was trying to remember when I censored him.
Apologies, fantasy, mistranslation had me thinking you were questioning modding here and calling censor.

As for this game, is it just me or does the almost complete lack of H other than nudity and one single pic kinda make this seem, overall, bland. Doesn't really strike up interest for me, despite even showing kinks I'm into.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you not only to myself deletes whoever the left.
* error 502 and 533 sever.
The server seems to be really broken.
It loads forever and 3 days more.

Rather suspect the eco what if we write not saved for some.

No matter the game.
Find a pity that few things were unfortunately made ​​very coarse.
Costumes are not visible as nudity in the fight.
Brothel only 1 x times available.
Many beauty error in the game.
But otherwise it is ok.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@ToxicShock: I didn't mean about my post has been deleted by my myself at that time. I mean the mega link in that post had no longer available 'cause someone removed the mega link. After that I removed my post myself and realized what happen to my mega link, I created new one and in order to protect my new link, I have no other choice but call you guys PM me. It's okay and please don't mention about what ya said to me. BTW, please call me Zero, okay?

@Hinami: Thanks for explain to ToxicShock for me, 'cause I'm busy.

BTW, anyone have walkthrough of this game? I'm stuck after I completed the quest in the dungeon on the right of the map, above to the poison swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.