What's new

[Complete - Full] Primera's Curiosity (RJ212311)

ItinerantHound

Reputation score
Primera's Curiosity.png

Game Title: Primera's Curiosity
Developer: Studio NAZE
DL Site Link:
Translation Links:
Google:
Mega:

Patching:
Just copy the Data and Js folders into the 'Game Directory/www' folder. Then boot up the game.

Setting:
All in all, a pretty simple game. The entire thing takes place in a single town. There are no monsters to fight, only hentai scenes to unlock by helping out various people in the town. If you feeling lazy, the developers include a cleared save file which allows immediate access to all the scenes.

Genre: Prostitution/ Impregnation/ Gang Bang/ Drunk Sex

Hello All,

This is my first translation. I fed a machine mind some Japanese erotic text, waited a few minutes, and then spent a few weeks trying to make it less google-fu. I think it makes sense. Hopefully, you all enjoy it. There will be some grammatical errors, but I've tried to make everything as neat and clean as possible. But, any feed back is much appreciated. Also, I plan to translate two other NAZE games in the future. While I've had an account here for about 2 years, I've only been a passive consumer. Now I hope to give back.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice work, haven't checked it out yet but this Circle's work is usually always a good time, plus it was also a good choice in terms of Translating.

Terranquick

Reputation score
Crashes for me when you go to use the tub on the third (?) day. "Water1.ogg not found"

darksshades

Reputation score
Crashes for me when you go to use the tub on the third (?) day. "Water1.ogg not found"
Can you check if the file at www\audio\se\Water1.ogg exists?
Maybe your installation is corrupt or you were using an older version of the game which the devs forgot to include the file.

Also, this is very unlikely but RPGMaker cannnot see files if the full path name is REALLY long. And I mean really long. 200+ characters maybe.

Edit:
Oh yeah, the translation seems really good. Great work!

Terranquick

Reputation score
Yeah, that's the first thing I did. The file isn't there. I downloaded it from the linked site in OP's post, and it has a short file name (username/desktop/game folder.

OP
I

ItinerantHound

Reputation score
Nice work, haven't checked it out yet but this Circle's work is usually always a good time, plus it was also a good choice in terms of Translating.
Thanks! Yea, this game was a served as a great means of learning how to get comfortable with Translator ++

Maybe your installation is corrupt or you were using an older version of the game which the devs forgot to include the file.

Also, this is very unlikely but RPGMaker cannnot see files if the full path name is REALLY long. And I mean really long. 200+ characters maybe.

Edit:
Oh yeah, the translation seems really good. Great work!
Thank you! It was a fun test of my erotic vocabulary and I had fun with it.

Yeah, that's the first thing I did. The file isn't there. I downloaded it from the linked site in OP's post, and it has a short file name (username/desktop/game folder.
That's weird. I just tested downloading it from DLsite off of the link I shared and I have the Water1.ogg file present. The translation patch shouldn't affect it, but I will admit that my knowledge in this area is severely limited. Let me know if the problem persists. I could possibly upload the .ogg file to mega for you. Having listened to it, Water1.ogg is an exceptional 1 second of splashing. Yet no matter how crisp and rich the sound, it should not ruin one's game by being lost or missing.

Brakiozor

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation!
Also, I plan to translate two other NAZE games in the future. While I've had an account here for about 2 years, I've only been a passive consumer. Now I hope to give back. Happy fapping.
I'm curious, is there another NAZE game left than Ceres and the Contract Guild? Sonia and the Hypnotic City and Rubia's Ordeal are already translated.

OP
I

ItinerantHound

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation!

I'm curious, is there another NAZE game left than Ceres and the Contract Guild? Sonia and the Hypnotic City and Rubia's Ordeal are already translated.
No problem! Yea, those are the only games by Naze that I'm aware of too, though I didn't know Rubia's Ordeal was already was already translated. I was planning to translate that one after completing my translation of Ceres and the Contract Guild. Thanks for the heads up on that! I'll have to download Rubia's translation :love:.

hippocritic

Reputation score
No problem! Yea, those are the only games by Naze that I'm aware of too, though I didn't know Rubia's Ordeal was already was already translated. I was planning to translate that one after completing my translation of Ceres and the Contract Guild. Thanks for the heads up on that! I'll have to download Rubia's translation :love:.
Did capu00002 drop Ceres and the Contract Guild? Been almost half a year since the last update on it and he seems more focused on the Atelier Sakura visual novels right now.

Either way looking forward to your future translation projects.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello ItinerantHound. Thanks a bunch for the translation, I really enjoy Studio NAZE games, and this one didn't have a decent translation until you did so!
I've translated this game UI since it were left untouched. (Probably because it were images)

Preview:
Google Drive:

Mega:

If there's something wrong with it leave a feedback so I may try to fix it.

Last edited:
OP
I

ItinerantHound

Reputation score
Hello ItinerantHound. Thanks a bunch for the translation, I really enjoy Studio NAZE games, and this one didn't have a decent translation until you did so!
I've translated this game UI since it were left untouched. (Probably because it were images)

Preview:
Google Drive:

Mega:

If there's something wrong with it leave a feedback so I may try to fix it.
Holy shit this is AWSOME! I've not been actively translating as much as I'd like to be with MTL, but UI has been something that's been bugging me. Thank you so much for this!