What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

Many thanks for your work to date on this.
One question, though:
Is the one marked "Eng UI Translation" the version with the other patches already built in, or do we need the other three archives as well?

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is the one marked "Eng UI Translation" the version with the other patches already built in, or do we need the other three archives as well?
Eng UI Translation - The main game, done by the previous translater. This set only has the UI translated into English. Everything is in Japanese.
Intro Translation - Files, self-explanatory. Only reaches up to the point Feena leaves Pallas Spirit Temple and Sanctuary to explore the world.
Nameplates - Files, used to display the names of NPCs during conversations.

You'll need to combine all three listed here to create a version loooong before I came around.
The set titled "Princess Sacrifice Files (Date)" is basically the Intro Translation, but expanded to include more aspects of the game.
In other words, you'll need: Eng UI Translation + Nameplates + Princess Sacrifice Files (Date) = Current version.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Just a head's up, please move all translation discussion to the new Translation sub-section. Make a thread there to discuss the translation effort so that this thread can focus on only gameplay discussion.

mdragonminh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there anyway to get the cursed status other than the captured event?

MaZeW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly there was an item to inflict it upon yourself.

I believe the shady innkeeper in the first big town sold it

mdragonminh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly there was an item to inflict it upon yourself.

I believe the shady innkeeper in the first big town sold it
isnt that only bind her with the chain? i'm asking about the cursed effect of the chastity destroyer that the demoness put on her in the captured event at the third city

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eng UI Translation - The main game, done by the previous translater. This set only has the UI translated into English. Everything is in Japanese.
Intro Translation - Files, self-explanatory. Only reaches up to the point Feena leaves Pallas Spirit Temple and Sanctuary to explore the world.
Nameplates - Files, used to display the names of NPCs during conversations.

You'll need to combine all three listed here to create a version loooong before I came around.
The set titled "Princess Sacrifice Files (Date)" is basically the Intro Translation, but expanded to include more aspects of the game.
In other words, you'll need: Eng UI Translation + Nameplates + Princess Sacrifice Files (Date) = Current version.
Are you planning on submitting a thread into the translations section? Would make it easier to follow.

Fixes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, there are 8 files in this link ...
is it necessary to apply all?

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Please read the quote (in the first post) in the translation thread, you need to apply only 3 files.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a question. I noticed the Debug Menu enables an equipment slot for "Rear" if you activate the "get all equipment" option, but even with the "get all equipment" option selected, there is nothing to equip there. Why is that?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have a question. I noticed the Debug Menu enables an equipment slot for "Rear" if you activate the "get all equipment" option, but even with the "get all equipment" option selected, there is nothing to equip there. Why is that?
My guess is it was a leftover feature. There's no assets such as anal hook, tail, plug, etc., in the game to take advantage of the slot.

Missed opportunity for the developer. :(

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, there are 8 files in this link ...
is it necessary to apply all?

if I understood correctly need the upper 2 and the last wenne the 2.0 version have.

is who so dear to me times to give stand store where you have all the things ^^.
One can start from new and still ec the clothing. Stay obtained. thank you.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Decided to pick this game up again to celebrate the latest translation release - Thanks Memory! but I've run into an issue that I haven't experienced before.

On running the game I get onto the menu, and the music starts playing for a split second, before i get the standard "this program has stopped working" message. Unusually however, hitting the cancel button does not close the game. Instead it stays frozen for a few seconds before resuming, along with the music. None of the options on the menu appear however; I have no start game or load or gallery or even an exit button.

Thinking i might have just put the translation together wrong, i ran my old version of the game, and it had the same error, so this is not an issue with the translation or incorrect implementation. This version of the game has been perfectly functional in the past. For reference the version I have is an unpacked 1.07 with the old nameplate translation.

I can't say for certain, but i'm 90% sure this is windows 10's fault, since it seems to break 50% of games for me, especially wolf rpgs for some reason. I upgraded to windows 10 half a year ago, and before that I know for a fact this game worked fine on my machine before. It's not an app local issue, I keep myself permanently in japanese local.

Anyone else had this issue or able to suggest a solution? I Love this game to bits and would love to see how far the translation has come, but i've yet to see any solution to win 10 breaking games thus far.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Decided to pick this game up again to celebrate the latest translation release - Thanks Memory! but I've run into an issue that I haven't experienced before.

On running the game I get onto the menu, and the music starts playing for a split second, before i get the standard "this program has stopped working" message. Unusually however, hitting the cancel button does not close the game. Instead it stays frozen for a few seconds before resuming, along with the music. None of the options on the menu appear however; I have no start game or load or gallery or even an exit button.

Thinking i might have just put the translation together wrong, i ran my old version of the game, and it had the same error, so this is not an issue with the translation or incorrect implementation. This version of the game has been perfectly functional in the past. For reference the version I have is an unpacked 1.07 with the old nameplate translation.

I can't say for certain, but i'm 90% sure this is windows 10's fault, since it seems to break 50% of games for me, especially wolf rpgs for some reason. I upgraded to windows 10 half a year ago, and before that I know for a fact this game worked fine on my machine before. It's not an app local issue, I keep myself permanently in japanese local.

Anyone else had this issue or able to suggest a solution? I Love this game to bits and would love to see how far the translation has come, but i've yet to see any solution to win 10 breaking games thus far.
I guess if the problem is Windows 10 you could run it in a virtual machine running an earlier version of windows?

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have game ported to RenPy in state of 'proof of concept'.
Need someone who will do visual novell part.

Materials folder:

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yo, just heads up, the translation is still on going, but it switched hands.
Their hosting the project files on a GitGud repo for anyone to join.
Link to project
They've got 79% done, but 33 events unfinished. Roughly 8638 lines untranslated and 142 events unreviewed.
They're looking for translators and proofreaders. Files are accessed with notepad. Editing is easy. ​​​​​​
​Link to discord: if anyone is interested.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yo, just heads up, the translation is still on going, but it switched hands.
Their hosting the project files on a GitGud repo for anyone to join.
Link to project
They've got 79% done, but 33 events unfinished. Roughly 8638 lines untranslated and 142 events unreviewed.
They're looking for translators and proofreaders. Files are accessed with notepad. Editing is easy. ​​​​​​
​Link to discord: if anyone is interested.
Awesome, thats great news. Thanks for the update

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
I might as well post here too.
Hello, I'm currently the main translator for Princess Sacrifice.

I've been slowly translating since April but stepped the effort in September.
There are now multiple translators working on the game and the project is moving along at a decent pace.
As said above more translators are welcome. This isn't a RPG maker game so the lines there is no digging though game files to find that one event.
Non-translators can also join the fun. Us being translators doesn't mean that we are good writers and this game deserves better. You can help by just reading the events and telling us what is spelled wrong/has bad grammar/reads awkwardly.

You can contact me here or on the discord posted above. Discord will be faster.