Reputation score
Re: PRINCESS×HUNTER

Enjoy!

(latest version)

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

does anyone know how to fight the samurai girl? (after you escape from her)

edit: so here is my save with almost all scenes except last one with samurai girl (since i can't still figure out how to trigger her fight)

Last edited:

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah for the life of me I can't figure out anything with her after the massage scene. I've gone everywhere, released the prisoners, looked for them again etc...really and truly stuck. From using the translation aggregator and trying to enter the room again it looks like maybe you're supposed to find and kill someone...no idea tho.

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after you fought her the first time and escaped, the character said something like "can't engage her directly, got to do try another approach"

then you talk to ppl in town and figure there's a massage guy, so you check out his place and interact with his book.
after the event, main dude said something "need to drug her and the drug only grow somewhere above 3000 meters"

so you find the mountain passage. it's north of the forest a little passage among the mountains.

the path in there is annoying as hell, so I' suggest you use the save before you release the prisoner.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after you fought her the first time and escaped, the character said something like "can't engage her directly, got to do try another approach"

then you talk to ppl in town and figure there's a massage guy, so you check out his place and interact with his book.
after the event, main dude said something "need to drug her and the drug only grow somewhere above 3000 meters"

so you find the mountain passage. it's north of the forest a little passage among the mountains.

the path in there is annoying as hell, so I' suggest you use the save before you release the prisoner.
Bravo, that was it. I thought something like that would come into play. I don't see how I missed the extra mountain path on the world map ><.

That got me all the CGs. One thing though, there was a really weird looking dude in the picture folder, as well as the purple haired girl's "adventurer" outfit. Is that even in this game? I noticed that outfit is used in the gaiden game, but it seems like her story was over after the prologue.

Last edited:

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to fight the samurai girl? (after you escape from her)

edit: so here is my save with almost all scenes except last one with samurai girl (since i can't still figure out how to trigger her fight)
Sorry, but do you think you can upload that save again please? :p