What's new

Prison Planet Escape. (the end)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Prison Planet Escape. (reboot this???)

Its a good concept and at this point the team is really strong enough to beat many dangers so... we should end this and then make another story.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What plmnko said.

Though I'm sad that we never got Eline to the point where she enjoys being knocked up.

Last edited:

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should totally pwn them with some super beasties to end it :p

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm fine with rebooting this but you could also do what serifyn has done and take a break from it and start another one so you can switch between them.
Also with a wrap up it would be a lot of writing wouldn't it?

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Well I guess that's that then.
So I will most likely start off Prison Planet Escape, Second Entry later on after I do some polishing up with stuff.

So let's do the wrap up.

Finale.

The girls stood on the hallway.. Preparing to move forwards to explore more rooms on this floor, specialy those on the kitchen wing that they had missed..

... But Webby suddenly stood still for a bit.

"...uh.. Eline.. I found sssomething interesssting on thissss pursssee..."

"huh? Let me see!"

Webby handed what seemed to be a blue papery plastic scroll to Eline.

"...Is this..?"

"oh damn, I think it is!"

Architercture plans, for the whole facility.

No time to be wasted! The girls began to dash forwards to reach the safe house to alert 569 and Fe'da of this finding!

Well they reached the saferoom, even though they almost forgot the whole trapped staircase but it seemed 569 and Fe'da were..
..uhh..

Well there they lay down, naked right next to each other with Fe'da all blushy and happy, 569 seemingly with a face of "I've had better" and the slime servant sapphire was just.. giggling?

Fe'da however soon came to notice that the doorway had Eline, Webby and Maline watching at the scene here.
She sprought up rather quick all embarrased.

"..UHH! I-it wasn't what you're thinking, I swear!"

"..Eh, ofcourse it was.. But I don't know. This old programmings feeling real lame to me.. If I ever get out of here I'm probably going to want to be redefined into a military bot..

"Well we might just get out of here quickier, look at this!"

Eline slammed the scroll open on the tables near the large computers on the room.

"We have a map of this whole place just for taking!"

..Slightly embarrased and bit covering herself Fe'da took a look at the map, 569 just glared over her shoulder.

"..Huh? This place has more secret passages than a cheese roll.."

This pretty much explains why Celestaline had had such easy time getting around here with all those passages.

"...Didn't you tell us you saw a spaceship at the roof of this place? See any easy routes there"

"..Well there's a hidden ladder appereantly right near the stairway.. 569, we're gonna need your muscle for this."

"But ofcourse"

And with that the girls were off to find this ladder, the whole big group.
And ofcourse, the scroll didn't lie, with a bit of wall smashing, they indeed found a completely abonden hidden ladder that was a direct route to the roof.

After a long climbing session, the girls found themselves on the windy roof.

"..Keep your stance girls. It's some really strong wind here."

"Glub! Glub!

With 569 leading the way, the girls made their way to the abonden spaceship on the roof of the facility. It was right on the rop of the seriously wide and spacey roof, this roof was like a giant stadium.
There were.. Corpses of things around the place.. It was not a really pleasant trip to take.

And the spaceships insides were a mess.
There was skeletons and shells of it's passengers around..

"..creepy creepy creepy creepy.."

But the girls tried to keep their cool.. Fe'da was focusing on the actual technics of the ship.

It was no problem for her, she managed to get the thing working.. And it looked like the thing had enough fuel and everything..
..But there was still problems.

"We're going to have to dump all these corpses and our other stuff aboard if we want to have a chance to leave.."

"...And even then it's 50 - 50 if we actually manage to lift off to space through the atmosphere.."

"50% is still a good chance.."

The spaceship lifted off and began to fire off to the skies after all the extra weight was dumped down..
...as it reached the atmosphere, the ship shook maniacly as it attempted to get past the foggy gas clouds that it finally disapeared into..
..Whenever the girls ever managed to get out to space or whenver the ship just took an u-turn back down was left in mystery...