What's new

Prologue - Byron Riggs

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Prologue - Byron Riggs

"Just remember that just because someone doesn't look older it doesn't mean that they aren't," Alexander cautions. "Although most of the people that you'll be meeting soon will be neonates like yourself."

Alexander guides them around the back of the building and knocks on the door. It's opened by another man who initially just peers out and then opens it fully upon seeing the other man.

"One more for me, Alexander?"

The other Kindred nods. "Hopefully one of the last. Byron, this is Jack. He's the Keeper here and he'll take care of you for the time being. I have a few more things to take care of."

"Aye. Right this way." Jack opens the door wider, allowing Byron admitance into the hall behind him. "We'll get you settled in with the others. Not really expecting too many more."

After Alexander leaves, Jack leads Byron down the hall, passing a few doors before stopping outside of one. A few voices can be heard filtering through it.

"In you go with the rest of 'em. Won't be as much of a wait for you, I'm thinking." He opens the door and Byron can see several other people in the room. Most notably, since they're close to the door, he can make out a jacket belonging to one of the local law enforcement.

((At which point I'm thinking, unless Byron has anything more to ask/add, you're free to move on to Chapter 1 and socialize with the rest of the misfits.))

**End of Prologue**