What's new

Prologue - Rashar

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Prologue - Rashar

"Flying is a Tremere thing, so no, and x-ray vision is just you being a dick." River replied casually. "Lifting a truck and throwing it at someone, getting hit by that truck and not needing to care, moving so fast you can do laps around bullets, controlling someone's actions by force of will alone, that's what I mean by superpowers. You should be able to talk to animals, be stronger than usual, and disappear from sight, though they aren't very good yet, nowhere near the truck-tossing stage just yet."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Talk to... odd power that. How do I strengthen the abilities then? Rashar asks, intrigued. Or use them for that matter?

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"The strength should come on it's own, you have to actually think about pulling it if you don't want to break something. Talking to animals, I have no clue, but it seems to come fairly easily to those that have it. The invisisibility is controlled mentally, just think about it and it happens. Nobody can be watching though, and until you get better you can move, or it will break it." She explains, turning a corner. Rashar can spot the courthouse now, it's a little more than a block away.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Huh, so maybe I have something to use against Them and Their agents now. I'll have to try the invisibility thing later. Rashar says as he continues towards the courthouse. Anything I need to know when I go to meet this 'Prince'?

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just shrugs. "I pretty much just try not to be an ass and point out all the shit he's wrong about, that seems to work. I only show up to their little meetings cause they'd think I went rogue if I didn't. Oh, and don't call him 'Princess', he hates that." She says, chuckling mightily.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Geh, hine I'll try to keet that in mind. Rashar says, starting to develop an odd accent do to a lack of lips.

(A.k.a., I just remembered the whole lip speech connection thing)

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just nods, and the last half block passes in silence, ending when she knocks on the back door of the Courthouse. A man opens it a tad, recognizing River and opening it the rest of the way. "Kody said you'd be coming with another one." He said simply. River nodded and turned to Rashar. "Rashar, Jack. He's the one in charge of this place when meetings are held. There are a few others we have to collect before the meeting, I'll see you after." She said before turning all the way around and running off, surprisingly fast.

"Right then," Jack said, "Come along, we have about a half dozen of you fresh ones already waiting." He leads Rashar down the hall and to one of the last doors, opening it and motioning him in. Already inside were about a half dozen people, already in a conversation...

********End of Prologue*********

((Alright, shoo. Go creep them out ;) ))