What's new

[Proposal] imperia-of-hentai

pervomano

Lurker
Reputation score
I know that most of you guys consider me a lurker since I haven't posted much since the change from tentacleheaven, however; I am in a position that I can give back to the community.

From here (and some other sites) I have come to see that offers a lot of games and movies...random crap online. The issue I see with this is that they use filemonster, which is impossible for me to use. It says there is no slot for me or that I have exceeded the download limit.

So I was considering buying a month or 3 month pass. The issue for me is my internet really sucks. It's slow and to wait and down every hour takes me too long.

So I am proposing, I buy it, and give the access a trusted member here (admin or not), and they can reupload the files to something like deposit files or megaupload.com

If they were in one large file rather than serveal smaller ones, I could let it download while I am at work. And they could take request from people here, (provide material link and trustee gives the mu link).

So what do you think?

[For those who don't like to read] I buy membership, someone uploads in megaupload and post here. Yes? No?

Re: [Proposal] imperia-of-hentai

See the problem with this idea isn't that we aren't trustworthy. It's that we're not like Youngmike and have the luxury of being able to upload hentai all day long. I'm not talking down the idea; I absolutely love that idea. It's just that we'd need someone who can take full advantage of this new opening by uploading as much as he or she can possibly can.

Also, cheers for you being such a giving guy.

Well if you read it, it also benefits me.

We just need someone with the comcast 50/20 plan or the 100/35(?) plan. I also thought about giving it to mulitple people, like 2 or 3 in different time zones. I live in California, United States, while if I remember it, this site/many members are in the UK. I am sure we have some who live in asia. With the time lay they could get crap through a 6 hour timeframe only spending 2 hours.

I wouldn't think anything of this, and I would probably only dl my shit, and reupload a little....except the monsterfiles...never, never let me download anything, and I refuse to spend/give them money for some bs ploy...unless I can cheat their system back.

I feel kinda like a prick for saying this, but I don't trust imperia-of-hentai as far as I can toss it. Which is not very far considering that it is mostly intangible data. Maybe its just been random bad luck, but anything I've seen that was even vaguely related to imperai in the past has been some virus strewn scam. I don't want to be that guy, but I'd need to trust you a lot more before I went anywhere near that site at your behest. Don't be too offended. Its not that I don't trust you. I just REALLY don't trust imperia. At all. Vaguely. In any way. Shape or form. At all. But then maybe I'm just jaded. You might get someone else on here to make that mistake for you.

sook i'll take the risk to look for new and exciting games ;p:p

as i use this product called avg antivirus and it shows 99.9% of trojans and virus's like that or so the site say's not sure though

Last edited:

Avg and Avast Worktogether like a super Think tank of destruction I use Imperium and other sites I know have good products on them they just have been plagued by the KGB with virus's So far AVG and Avast has fought back the Russian Spys and there virus programs So I use It when the stuff isn't on file monster...

Hmmm Thats strange Someone Just gave me a glowing Green Crystal wow its quite Pretty.... *Collapses from Radiation Poisoning.*

Avg and Avast Worktogether like a super Think tank of destruction I use Imperium and other sites I know have good products on them they just have been plagued by the KGB with virus's So far AVG and Avast has fought back the Russian Spys and there virus programs So I use It when the stuff isn't on file monster...

Hmmm Thats strange Someone Just gave me a glowing Green Crystal wow its quite Pretty.... *Collapses from Radiation Poisoning.*

Not just radiation, man... Polonium, apart from being horrendously radioactive, is also an astoundingly dangerous poison too, being a very heavy metal. I think it's lethal at a dose of 1mg or something.

Honestly, this site is kinda bleh.

Besides the fact its in russian, and the colors are so god awful, its just not that good.

Thanks for the offer, but i'm going to have to refrain from visiting this site.

I feel kinda like a prick for saying this, but I don't trust imperia-of-hentai as far as I can toss it. Which is not very far considering that it is mostly intangible data. Maybe its just been random bad luck, but anything I've seen that was even vaguely related to imperai in the past has been some virus strewn scam. I don't want to be that guy, but I'd need to trust you a lot more before I went anywhere near that site at your behest. Don't be too offended. Its not that I don't trust you. I just REALLY don't trust imperia. At all. Vaguely. In any way. Shape or form. At all. But then maybe I'm just jaded. You might get someone else on here to make that mistake for you.

I don't blame anyone for being hesitant. I haven't gotten a virus (that I know of) yet from that site, but maybe it's just good luck. I am going to rescan with avg.

If there is something else I could do for you guys, I wouldn't mind taking a shot or two *buying a couple of games*, but I just don't want to spend over $60. If you guys see something, let me know and hopefully I can give back.

Sorry this didn't work out.

I don't blame anyone for being hesitant. I haven't gotten a virus (that I know of) yet from that site, but maybe it's just good luck. I am going to rescan with avg.

Nah, me neither.

Some people are just paranoid.

The site is okay, sometimes it has something decent, but it seems as though it gets all it's crap from the same place YoungMike does, and for the most part his stuff is free. That might change, but it hasnt yet.

Back