What's new

PS2 Games with Real-Time Breast Physics

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score
As you all might know, the Playstation 2 is still on it's last legs and is about to finally die off with the Gamecube and the original Xbox. I want to get as many good games as possible worthy of being in my collection before the system dies.

Now curiousity has gotten the best of me, after playing Soul Calibur 2 and 3 I've grown aware of more PS2 game's that have real-time breast physics. Over time I slowly began buying more and more which include The King of Fighters 2006, Haunting Ground, Bloody Roar 3, Rumble Roses (hilarious game), Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore, etc. Hell, even Tekken 5 had slight breast physics.

Now here's the question. Are there any PS2 games with real time breast physics that are worth buying and keeping? Any genre of game will do just say if it's a fighting, adventure, etc.

I KNOW there has to be some of you who still have Playstation 2s.

One's I have that are worth noting are:
Soul Calibur 2 & 3 (fighting)
King of Fighters 2006 (fighting)
Haunting Ground (survival horror)
Bloody Roar 3 (fighting)
Rumble Roses (wrestling)
Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore (fighting)
God Hand (beat 'em up) (your enemies jiggle)
Resident Evil 4 (survival horror action game?) (ASHLEY!) fuckin' stop getting kidnapped!
Death by Degrees (action)
Mortal Kombat Deception & Armageddon (obviously a fighter)

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: PS2 Games with Real-Time Breast Physics

godhand

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Tales of the Abyss.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Persona 3 and 4.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Momiji, really? I have Persona 3 and it's a great game but I haven't noticed ANY physics.

Last edited:
OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't care. It's a good game.
I totally agree. I'm right after when Chidori saves Junpei and I'm hoping for no M. Night Shamalan(SP?) shit.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, while not the best breast physics, they are still there... Bloodrayne 1 & 2. Good games both (despite the horrible movies based on them), with lots of gore, good action... and a protagonist wearing a low cut corset.

First one is set before WWII and you're a dhamphir killin Nazis in Argentina and then Germany.

Second is modern, with Rayne returning to kill her father.

Sure might sound cheesy, but I really enjoyed them, especially the first. Nothing like seeing a Nazi soldier running away gripping the stump of his arm as it spurts blood. Enough sexuality to add that spice to it to.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, while not the best breast physics, they are still there... Bloodrayne 1 & 2. Good games both (despite the horrible movies based on them), with lots of gore, good action... and a protagonist wearing a low cut corset.

First one is set before WWII and you're a dhamphir killin Nazis in Argentina and then Germany.

Second is modern, with Rayne returning to kill her father.

Sure might sound cheesy, but I really enjoyed them, especially the first. Nothing like seeing a Nazi soldier running away gripping the stump of his arm as it spurts blood. Enough sexuality to add that spice to it to.
I've been meaning to get to the Blood Rayne series but I've been sketchy due to the movies. Thanks, I'll look into it.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

yeah, the movies really butchered the series. Games really are not like them at all.

I've got them for the original Xbox, and I keep hoping they make a next gen version.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not going to lie, the movie looked down right retarded. I just check out some pictures of the game, looks fun. What kind of game is it? Is it a full on action adventure game? It looks like it might have some platforming thrown in aswell.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pretty much a straight-up action adventure, with a bit of platforming. Rayne has some damn good jumping skills though so its not too much a problem. the platforming isn't even too in depth, which I like because I'm not too fond of that particular aspect of gaming.

It's also the first game (I think) where I saw boobs bounce. It wasn't always pretty, but they didn't look like silicone Nazis (ah Robin Williams).

Ammunition isn't too big a problem either... you carry like 8 weapons, empty the clip and drop it, then pick up another weapon off one of the dead Nazis you just killed.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Way of the Samurai 2, especially if you're into customization. No physics in it, though.

One with Breast Physics... Metal Gear Solid 3.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't care. It's a good game.
Yeah, what he said.

Plus, Chie bounces around in battle in Persona 4. That should be good enough.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

God of War 1 and 2. Might not have 'physics', but it does have straight-up toplessness. Oh, and the games are fun as well :p

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh yes, God of War... even the PSP prequel had bared breasts in it.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I've played God of War at my friend's house from time to time. Awsome game, I distinctly remember playing the minigames with him.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Just out of curiousity, how many of you have and still play PS2s?