What's new

Punished Mai v2.4.4

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 2/?] [Public Demo Updated]

Finally the public demo has been updated so everyone can try the game just like it looks like now. New art style, h-attacks, some cg anims... :D

You can find the updated demo in Patreon just like before (again it's free of course).

Feedback appreciated.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Afte so much time in silent around here... I'm back with some news
Chapter 3 is finished and you can read all about it a more here -

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you solve sheep puzzle?

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you solve sheep puzzle?
Sorry I didn't saw this :(
Maybe you already made it through but in any case:
You have to take every sheep on the map an put them on the X marks. Keep an "eye" on the sounds because they will warn you about sheeps that are close but not visible... yeah some of them are hidden.

Sorry once again, this got lost so quickly i didn't realized there was a reply :(

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 3/5]

Ok, so, more news here:

- Chapter 3 is out now. And so we're already working in Chapter 4.

- We already finished writing the story and after organizing it we decided to make the game 5 chapters long. So this means 2 chapters more to see the conclusion of the game.

- The game will have a New Game + feature where you can replay it with your level and inventory from a previous walkthrough.

- And obviously as we already confirmed, the most important feature to make the New Game + option more useful is the different endings. It will have around 4 different endings.

- Oh and last but not least, we have now charge upfront option on patron activated so if you want to get chapters 1, 2 and 3 right now just pledge, get your pledge processed and receive your reward asap.

Enjoy and regards :D

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi everyone,
Chapter 4 and its extras are finished and tested. We really did a speedrun with this one to get it released asap.

Here is the release date:

11-15-2016 for Crocodile Patrons.

This means:

11-1-2016 (2 weeks earlier) for Fox and Hound Patrons (already out!)
11-8-2016 (1 week earlier) for Eagle and Jaws Patrons.

Here is the changelog for this version:

-v2.3.7-
+Change: Added Chapter 4.
+Change: Some graphics of the Title Screen are updated for this version.
PS. Remember that because we have now Charge Upfront you can get it right now.

Regards <3

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know what the position for the sheep in the library is? to unlock the clock? ncm i figured it out and now im at the boiler room area but whenever i try to flip the switches i dont have enough time to flip the other one whats the trick?nvm again i figured it out now im at the part where theres a piano and i need to find 2 bowls for the statues i found one but the room that its in is when i get ambushed by the monster and after the h scene my hud disappears how do i get it back?

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know what the position for the sheep in the library is? to unlock the clock? ncm i figured it out and now im at the boiler room area but whenever i try to flip the switches i dont have enough time to flip the other one whats the trick?nvm again i figured it out now im at the part where theres a piano and i need to find 2 bowls for the statues i found one but the room that its in is when i get ambushed by the monster and after the h scene my hud disappears how do i get it back?
Hey sorry about the long time to get back to you. I really didn't saw this (the hell i thought i'm subscribed)

That thing your talking about shouldn't happen. Which monster ambush you? a normal enemy? or that giant golem known as "The Torturer"?
Maybe you found a bug that nobody found so far, so i need all the details you can give me to try and reproduce it.

We have to sort this out asap :/ I'm deeply sorry for the troubles.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 4/5]

Ok guys, so Chapter 4 of Punished Mai is officially released :D
As always you can find all the info

Regards.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, what's the minimum amount to pledge to get all four chapters upfront?

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, what's the minimum amount to pledge to get all four chapters upfront?
Hey, the Crocodile tier will grant you access to all the chapters available up to now. So 10$.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey sorry about the long time to get back to you. I really didn't saw this (the hell i thought i'm subscribed)

That thing your talking about shouldn't happen. Which monster ambush you? a normal enemy? or that giant golem known as "The Torturer"?
Maybe you found a bug that nobody found so far, so i need all the details you can give me to try and reproduce it.

We have to sort this out asap :/ I'm deeply sorry for the troubles.
its when you need to get the bowls for the piano puzzle and the room with the 1st bowl you need theres a enemy in that room as it ambushes you you can let it have its way with you or fight it and after that the hud is gone and unable to attack

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its when you need to get the bowls for the piano puzzle and the room with the 1st bowl you need theres a enemy in that room as it ambushes you you can let it have its way with you or fight it and after that the hud is gone and unable to attack
Yeah that's The Torturer. Can you tell me which version are you playing? (that number on the title screen).

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Happy Holidays everyone! (click on the spoiler to get your present ^^)

(with a bit of delay tho).

Patrons have their very own 'Happy Holidays' from us because, yeah, we love our patrons. <3

Oh, I almost forgot: Punished Mai final chapter is finished and beginning the testing phase. :D

Regards ;)

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey everyone,
so in our latest , we had a little long chit-chat about our current work and the future, also our hopes for this year.
We also dated the release for the final chapter of Punished Mai:

1-20-2017 That's the official release date :)

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 5/5]

So the moment has finally come!
Punished Mai is complete and out! :)

We'll be "releasing" a long post about the game soon, because ther's been thing about the game development we'd like to share. But right now it's time to start working on the next projects :D

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay so I just found out about your game literally 5 minutes ago. How do I go about purchasing a copy? Or does that need to go through Patreon?

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay so I just found out about your game literally 5 minutes ago. How do I go about purchasing a copy? Or does that need to go through Patreon?
We're deciding yet where to publish it (probably not on dlsite cause of the censure). So right now you can get it via Patreon starting at Crocodile tier.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We're deciding yet where to publish it (probably not on dlsite cause of the censure). So right now you can get it via Patreon starting at Crocodile tier.
Alright I put a pledge in, I hope it worked properly. Patreon isn't something I usually like doing, but its there either way. When do you send out the emails to new people?

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright I put a pledge in, I hope it worked properly. Patreon isn't something I usually like doing, but its there either way. When do you send out the emails to new people?
Hey, thanks for your support! :)
You should already have a message in your patreon's inbox :D