What's new

ACT [PurpleAir] Erolyn Chan Fight

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
Not 100% save. Challenge mode completed which gives a scene where she says the player is fondling her but nothing happens? I'm calling it quits for now. Just missing two game overs one to basic soldier and the other to grasshoppers
Three animations missing. 1 to the butcher, 1 to frog, and 1 to the sorcerer. All very easy to fill out. God this game sucked. Liked the dragon lady though.
Im having trouble getting the saves to work with the version that was linked in this thread. Any help?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Im having trouble getting the saves to work with the version that was linked in this thread. Any help?
Hmm just extract folder in ZIP to game directory. That should do it. Also make sure the folder is just SaveData and not SaveData\SaveData

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm just extract folder in ZIP to game directory. That should do it. Also make sure the folder is just SaveData and not SaveData\SaveData
i did and completely erased my save. and it doesnt load your save and sys. just appear like no saves added no scenes a completely newgame

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I also couldn't get the save to work, maybe it's computer specific?
Maybe. Though that would suck alot.

I'm not entirely sure what is going on. I used my usual test before I post a save file. First I make a copy of what I think is the save file. Then I remove the original from its location. Then start the game to see if all progress is gone. It worked the usual way, so I'm not sure what happened. This game is pretty damn buggy so I'm maybe it depends on operating system. I'm on windows 10.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks for the torrent link. Art is almost okay and the gameplay is shit from the start and only gets shittier by the minute.
Who cares about that, how's the H? The "bestiality" tag isn't just for tentacles is it?

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Who cares about that, how's the H? The "bestiality" tag isn't just for tentacles is it?
There's a frog scene based on what I've seen.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Meh, the animations are alright. Too hard and tedious for an H-game though, I'll come back once someone figure out how the save system works, too time-consuming otherwise. Getting Cheat Engine to work with it is a chore as well.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, the SteamID is different from one another in the one @dood is playing and the one you guys are trying to get the save files to work with. I think.
The relevant file is ds.ini in 'ErolynChanFight_Data\Plugins'. If you haven't yet started the game, it has '0' as that ID, which means it will give you a random one after running the game first. And yadayadayada.

The only way I see save file transfer can work, is if you delete the folders 'SteamEmu' and 'SaveData' from the game (for a fresh start), change the SteamID in 'ds.ini' to the same it is for the person whose saves you would like to import, after which you would start the game, which creates those above two folders (which work for that exact ID you need), and only then copying the save files. But since we don't know dood's random assigned ID from 'ds.ini' we can't progress with this right now.
TL;DR
This should work. Here are my files; with 'ds.ini' as well. Extract into the game folder, and it will ask to overwrite.

If you ask me, prolly wasn't worth to annoy myself all through the game. Wasn't really worth it. lol

Attachments

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks, that did the trick with the save files.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, the SteamID is different from one another in the one @dood is playing and the one you guys are trying to get the save files to work with. I think.
The relevant file is ds.ini in 'ErolynChanFight_Data\Plugins'. If you haven't yet started the game, it has '0' as that ID, which means it will give you a random one after running the game first. And yadayadayada.

The only way I see save file transfer can work, is if you delete the folders 'SteamEmu' and 'SaveData' from the game (for a fresh start), change the SteamID in 'ds.ini' to the same it is for the person whose saves you would like to import, after which you would start the game, which creates those above two folders (which work for that exact ID you need), and only then copying the save files. But since we don't know dood's random assigned ID from 'ds.ini' we can't progress with this right now.
TL;DR
This should work. Here are my files; with 'ds.ini' as well. Extract into the game folder, and it will ask to overwrite.

If you ask me, prolly wasn't worth to annoy myself all through the game. Wasn't really worth it. lol
Well there's no reason to know my ds.ini now. You've made a complete save. Good work.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
I wont say what this game have worst battle system i ever saw in hentai games but it certanly make it to the top 10. I think there should be rule in gamedevelopment :"If you,retard, dont want to put effort or dont have brains to make good battle system dont even try to make one".

Itazura

Reputation score

TL;DR

There is no 'SteamEmu' file in mine.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Gosh, have you guys never pirated steam games before?

Steam attaches all saves to your profile name, but if you're all using the same crack you should all be able to use the same saves as it will come with a profile name already input. It's people who actually bought the game that won't be able to share / use other's saves.

Itazura

Reputation score
I have the legal copy. when I pirated the game, it didn't work at all, no matter what I did.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That's unfortunate. You're not going to get someone else' saves to work with your steam profile without alot of hassle that I don't know how to do and wouldn't expect anyone else to. Leaving you with the options of playing the game or getting the pirated version to work.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Transferring saves on the legit steam version won't work because they're bound by steamID

ass32

Reputation score
Oh I didn't even realize this was supposed to be a hentai game. I thought it was some crappy platformer when it came out on X1337x torrents a while back.

Also since its on steam my thought process is that it obviously won't have loli because steam is rather picky on that one.
it seems like steam has a slight modicum of standards by disallowing games that heavily feature sexualised children, yeah.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, they allowed everything that is not "illegal" or "trolling", but there have already been problems with that definition.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's more like Steam itself has its own form of DRM because anything attached to it goes through it.