What's new

VN/TEXT [Pykrete Blue] Milking It - A short Gamebook by Pykrete Blue. Also, ramblings.

OP
Pykrete Blue

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Milking It - A short Gamebook by Pykrete Blue. Also, ramblings.

Real life's doing harsh things to my ass, so progress has slowed right down for the time being. Working on it where and when I can, though!

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well hopefully life will stop doing that, or at the very least take some classes in how to make it fun.

Good to hear you haven't abandoned the game, even online it's hard to find people with a kink for letters willing to write (and write well).

Last edited:
OP
Pykrete Blue

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting back on track with things now, actually. Took me a few days to relearn the scripting I'd done, hah... thank you, past me, for putting comments fucking everywhere. It's almost like you knew this would happen!

I ended up writing a lot of scenes - 8 captures, 8 bad end scenes (a true bad end gets you 4 scenes in total, based on each party member's fate) and two long h-on-loss scenes, completing an enemy in the process. Also doing a lot of work and fine-tuning to the game's core systems, especially the combat. Balanced some things that I foresaw becoming problems down the line, and I am currently taking a quick break from scripting some special attacks to update the blog/here.

Still not going to make a topic for the game until I have something publicly released; just feels kind of wrong and masturbatory. Check my blog if you want updates, I'm endeavouring to post more there at the moment.

Cheerio

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every update on your blog just gets me more and more excited to finally play this game. :D

OP
Pykrete Blue

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm making an effort to post there regularly, now!

OP
Pykrete Blue

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

24th of fucking March, christ alive.

I'm not making a new thread until I actually post it up, but I've got a demo to post up of SoS (not TCT) within a week. Afterwards, TCT will hopefully follow; two games built on a similar framework but, I hope, very different. Of the two TCT definitely has the more H content in terms of sheer scenes (I think I'm on... 20 loss scenes, 20 capture scenes, 20 bad ends, 5.5 slave mode scenes), but SoS has more varied content.

Why am I making two games at once? Because I flipflop what I want to write all the time. TCT is fantasy, SoS is sci-fi; it means I can jump between them depending on what I'm in the mood to write. It does mean it's taken me fucking ages to get this point, but hey, hopefully two big releases more or less side by side will be worth it. Both demos are far, far larger than TFC and MI combined and are actual RPGs and not CYOAs, to boot.

^ Post on my blog about it if you're interested to learn more.

tl;dr; will be releasing something within a week, hopefully finished but if that deadline passes it'll contain a couple of placeholders in optional scenes.

p.s; Sorry to necro the fuck out of my own thread but as I said, not going to make a new one until the demo is out. Just want to let people know I'm alive and still do more than occasionally shitpost on this forum.

Reactions: Xil

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Excellent news! I look forward to more of your text games. They're quite good and I think focusing on a particular fetish or setting really helps the game quality.