What's new

VN/TEXT [Pykrete] The Flesh Cavern

Reputation score
Can you please put a download link on your Blogspot account? This text adventure site suuuuuucks! There's no proper searchbar, it fails to update my age no matter how many times I put in my DOB and hit 'Update Profile", and I had to log in using my GMail account because it failed to send me a verification code, and doesn't have a "Resend Code" button! This site is terrible!

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here ya go

edit: also here is the other quest Milking It.

CPI073

Reputation score
Good day to all! Newbie here, does anyone have Flash Cavern & Milking It? Because trying to create an account or logging into textadventures uk is.... a trial to be sure.

here ya go

edit: also here is the other quest Milking It.
And these mega links don't work anymore.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good day to all! Newbie here, does anyone have Flash Cavern & Milking It? Because trying to create an account or logging into textadventures uk is.... a trial to be sure.

And these mega links don't work anymore.
ehh.. even if you could login to that site the games don't seem to work though it anymore. here is a fresh link, i use an app called "Quest" to run em... cant remember how or where i got it though

edit: may as well mention they just released a new game on itchio if you want to check out

Last edited:

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With the necro I don't feel bad linking Pyk's new game.

I didn't know he was still active.
That's great to know, thanks for sharing.

OP
Pykrete Blue

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
She sure is!

Whaddup! I'll make a thread for MERCANOID in a bit!

With regards to The Flesh Cavern here - and Milking It - if you would still like to use those, please download them from these links. They're from the source: me!

- Flesh Cavern
- Milking It

You'll need to run them through the Quest5 player, which is Windows only. You can see why I finally moved to Twine!

E: I updated the OP. I also removed the Patreon link, as that's been dead for years. Farewell, single american dollar it generated!

And done! https://ulmf.org/threads/pyksies-formerly-pykrete-mercanoid-1-0-7-complete.15859/<-- Thread for MERCANOID.

Last edited: