What's new

ADV [QRoss] ヤンデレ姉からの隠伏~逃げ出す悪い子にはお仕置き~ [RJ253728]

shinryu

Reputation score

so a new game by Qross where you are trying to escape your yandere older sister who locked you in your house

arrow buttons to move
z to interact with certain objects
x for menu
shift to run but only when she is chasing you
so the main gameplay is to search for areas with events and puzzles that are in japanese which is naturally a problem so i am currently stuck with the first one
now there is a heart on the top left when the sister is close it turns from green to yellow to red when it's red be careful since that means she can come from any nearby room including the locked ones when she appears you have to wait for her to leave but you have to keep her on screen to get her to move but be careful if she finds you she will charge straight at you and you can't leave the room

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone who is having trouble to figure things out or just wants quick access to the gallery, here's a full gallery save. As with most of these types of games it's the 3rd option in the main menu.

Attachments

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Qross games are hit or miss pretty much all the time, this one is a hit though. So far I translated everything up to the third scene for myself as best I could, I just thought the way the characters act and the scenes are written is really great, especially when paired with the nice artwork, and I usually find true incest quite appalling so me thinking this is good so far is a compliment for the game. The gameplay is a much more simplistic version of Succubus Prison, without the mini games and without actual puzzles, just going around and finding stuff.

who the hell want to escape from this?MC is gay.
Well aside from the whole blood related thing, I think the biggest reason was that, as far as I understood from what I translated, the girl was waving a blood stained knife around more than once and threatened to use it. From what I read, it is hinted at more than once that she did something to the girl the MC had a crush on, so thats probably where the blood is from, and the whole "being kept confined in a single room all the time with rope and handcuffs" thing probably ain't helping much either.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Tone it down a little, even if it's just a joke, please.
who the hell want to escape from this?MC is gay.
It's cuz he's not a desperate loser like you, who would just fuck any girl who would have him. The MC actually have standards, morals, and ideals.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Qross Yandere themed games are pretty good, though this one is pretty straight forward compared to the one that takes place in school.
The plot and the MC trying to at least act morally makes it more enjoyable. I kinda miss the numerical puzzle in this one.

So far I found at least two bugs:
-No events happening in parents' room, Replay new game. (probably already been fixed)
-The sister stuck out of bound if you just so happen transfer to different map while the sister spawns, Soft lock.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
It's cuz he's not a desperate loser like you, who would just fuck any girl who would have him. The MC actually have standards, morals, and ideals.
Funny.. Morals in a hentai game 🤔

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Anyone know how to properly escape her? I feel lIke I'm waiting forever for her to go away by herself.