What's new

[WIP - Partial] Quest & Quest - Translation Project

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Greetings, I'm here to announce that I have begun work on Partials for the Quest & Quest game series by Ashita ha docchida!? I will be doing Partials for all of them. I know a lot of people don't care for the artwork, but to be honest that's one of the things I really like about them.
To kick things off I have partials for both Tour Princess Orelei and Tour Princess Orelei II ready to go.
Melissa the Dwarf is now finished and ready to go.
Alissa the Fit Bodied Blacksmith is now finished and ready for consumption. Update: I found those missing menu options. Still haven't found her 3 H Stats however.
Eleyne the Mage Is now finished.

Melissa the Dwarf
Thread N/A

Tour Princess Orelei:
Thread

Tour Princess Orelei II:
Thread

Alissa the Fit Bodied Blacksmith
Thread

Eleyne the Mage
Thread

Saya the Novice Adventurer
Thread

Partial In Queue

Shuna the Novice Adventurer
Thread

Partial In Queue

These games are all Wolf RPG Maker games and require a program to extract their content. Once extracted you simply apply the partials over the content and you'll be good to go.
So far I've translated the Menu, Items, Skills, Weapons, Armors, Enemies and Locations.
Enjoy
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Re: [Partial] Quest & Quest - Translation Project

Goooood evening everybody!
Got some good news, Alissa the Fit Bodied Blacksmith is now finished. However, sadly, I was unable to find a few menu items. Mainly the newly added H Menu, and 2 others which are the basic Game End menu and what I believe to be a Status menu. Oh well, the important bits are done.

Also a second update from me, about me. I'll more than likely only concentrate on Wolf RPG Maker games from here on out. This website has evolved a lot since I first starting doing translation and it appear we have plenty of translators for RPG Maker XP, VX and VX Ace but not enough for Wolf RPG.

Enjoy :p

pokemon7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

These are actually my favorite games. Kinda wish you only translated the h-scenes though.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

These are actually my favorite games. Kinda wish you only translated the h-scenes though.
Well, it is only a partial. And translating dialog is torture :eek: