What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

dudes_tractor_yeah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the one on that site password protected so that one useless
You have to register to view images attached to posts, the password is writen on the Description section of said images.
It appears to be an edited machine translation tho.

Foxentail

Reputation score
Hello. I finally got this game and I can't figure out the 6 digit code for the locker at all. I know it has something to do with the book to the right and I don't know if its because of my translation but it says "April issue of 2008". I tried 042008 and 200804 and neither work. Not sure how you are supposed to input it.

That_Dude79

Reputation score
Hello. I finally got this game and I can't figure out the 6 digit code for the locker at all. I know it has something to do with the book to the right and I don't know if its because of my translation but it says "April issue of 2008". I tried 042008 and 200804 and neither work. Not sure how you are supposed to input it.
Late reply but maybe it will help someone running to the same thing. I had the same problem but it ended up being a google translation issue. Disable the text translation and it should come up as 2018 04. Not sure why it's turning 2018 into 2008.

draydull

Reputation score
I'm completely stuck on the 3 digit code. The only hint I've found was "add my name". What name? Who's name? What do you mean by add?