What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker [[R]Nest Games] Succulence (version 1.4.3 - Final)

jirokurosaki

Reputation score
What exactly are you having problems with? There are hints available in recollection room for every event, maybe they will help you if you're stuck.

thank u 4 answer the question.i have figured out the park event.i'm stucking in the stage 1 of pool event while i had pool event 2,3,4.

Mayise

Reputation score
Sooo, i kinda accidentally deleted version 0.95 with the save files in it and can't recover them. Any chance i could get one from someone else? I can find my own way from the Orc event so from there on out would be appreciated :3

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is one of my new favorite h-game.

Please add ability to skill for allow item use to prevent gameover state of lust and sanity if item in inventory. Sometime make small mistake and need to see cutscene or reload save maybe lost some progress. I think this is useful for game that take some hour to finish.

Feierflei

Reputation score
This is one of my new favorite h-game.

Please add ability to skill for allow item use to prevent gameover state of lust and sanity if item in inventory. Sometime make small mistake and need to see cutscene or reload save maybe lost some progress. I think this is useful for game that take some hour to finish.
That's what the talismans you can buy in the shop are for. If you equip them, they save you once. You can keep up to 99 of each kind in your inventory and they automatically re-equip if one gets destroyed as long as you have another one with you.

Forsaken_X

Reputation score
how to start slave school ? plz tell me , I don't know how to start. what does go to sleep in serena's home? sleep in the bed?(but nothing happened) sleep in the inn?(noting happened else...)

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to start slave school ? plz tell me , I don't know how to start. what does go to sleep in serena's home? sleep in the bed?(but nothing happened) sleep in the inn?(noting happened else...)
You need to progress main quest until you meet a character named Vendy. Use the portal in her house to unlock slave school.
There's also a walkthrough for the main quest in the game folder.

Lupum

Reputation score
I can't seem to trigger Reduce Shame II or any other second phase skill... what I need to do so Eve teach them to Sarah??

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to trigger Reduce Shame II or any other second phase skill... what I need to do so Eve teach them to Sarah??
Level up, and make sure to raise your Exposure meter.

Lupum

Reputation score
Level up, and make sure to raise your Exposure meter.
How I do that or where I can check that "Exposure meter"?? It doesn't appear in the status screen and I beat the main story with only the first 5 skills...

keep getting stuck with many events coz I don't have reduce shame 2 and the other skills...

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How I do that or where I can check that "Exposure meter"?? It doesn't appear in the status screen and I beat the main story with only the first 5 skills...
keep getting stuck with many events coz I don't have reduce shame 2 and the other skills...
Try starting some quests that are related to exhibitionism, like going to the park after work and interacting with the half-naked woman, progressing the art club events, masturbation in the bathroom stalls also helps. Also there's an item in Desire shop that raises exposure.

Once you've done enough, you'll get a cutscene when going to sleep, and it will become visible in the status menu.

FoolClone

Reputation score
\Gets up to change in front of the window\
\change to white swimsuit\
\walk over to shower thinking, ideally the swimsuit would be included in the shower visual, prolly ain't tho.\

White Swimsuit literaly included in shower visual

oh my gawd

edit: Only bug I remember besides the one with panties changing with the peeping students thing, which I know for sure was mentioned- is a small glitch during dialogue with the man exchanging serpent coins in the western part of the ruins. Wherein, Serena says "Not yet" or something alike it as the last thing said in conversations with him. This is a low priority one, I'll be sure to try and spot anything more serious

Last edited:

Lupum

Reputation score
I give up, second level skills never unlocked beyond the "Take Off Panties"... prolly my save file got broken but really don't wanna start again after having almost 6hrs of playtime...
Any kind soul can share me some save??
Is there a option to unlock all gallery at once??

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I give up, second level skills never unlocked beyond the "Take Off Panties"...
There are 3 different contracts in the game, so different skills will stay locked until you get all of them. Remaining two are called Submission and Domination. To unlock Submission, the fastest way is to lose combat in the ruins. To unlock Domination, get Lust Frenzy(required level 4), and use it on people.
Note that you need to fill contract gauges to unlock everything.

FoolClone

Reputation score

Becoming a real struggle staying true to this motto after fourteen hours in the game. Just saying.

I've begun work on a doc listing all the bugs I've run into, and so far they've all been aesthetic. No crashes, hiccups, stammers or freezes yet. Unrelated question: Where in the world is Jenny?