RPG RPG Maker [ 三久ら木商会 ] はだかのめがみさま -ゲームセンターのあのこたち- RJ116518

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: はだかのめがみさま -ゲームセンターのあのこたち- [RJ116518]

download(dot)tkool-online(dot)com/rtp/2000rtp.exe

Obviously replace the (dot) with .
Can't post links because of teh rulz >.<

EDIT: This probably wont work, if it does, great and all, but I tried it myself and it gives a different error message. I can't read the message you are getting when you try and run the game, any chance you could copy-paste into google translate and PM me what it spits out? Might give me a clue as to where I need to look
dont know how to take the text from the error screen but ill attack the error itself

Attachments

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save or walk through of
(I didn't found any CG.)

and
(I found 2 H-scene. Is it enough?)

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

(I didn't found any CG.)

and
(I found 2 H-scene. Is it enough?)
RJ105020

this game is very easy

you need try to kill boss in games consoles.

if you can you will unlock room something Next to the Toilet

this room is Included all H-scene

But it is quite few If compared with new game this :p

I hope to have about new game girl Redhead

And hope H-scene will Much Than this.

Last edited:

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...etc
Alrighty.... For Ichigo's game, and this is all running off memory from the other night when I plowed through it:

(I think there are some shenanigens where you have to find Choco at the start and ask her to talk to Ichigo in the bathroom before the game actually get's moving)

1) Talk to the girl in the cap, she'll tell you to get 'Michelangelo' for her. This is the name that Ichigo gives the rabbit doll if you catch it and give it to her. So first you need to catch one and give it to Ichigo, then catch another. The bunny doll is the BOTTOM RIGHT-MOST crane game

To defeat the rabbit doll block it's attack every 3rd round (i.e. Attack->Attack->Block, repeat) and hope you don't miss o_O
(On a side note, Ichigo names the four obtainable animal after the TMNTs...)

2) After giving the doll to the cap-girl, start hanging out with Ichigo and giving her stuff. Play against her on the arcade machine and beat her 3 times to have a 'punishment game' scene.

3) Take Ichigo into the VR machines when you can and play them, and she'll eventually want to be trained in using them. Play the yellow console (quiz?) game to the right of the counter as well. Get photos taken. etc. etc.

4) Once you've basically had an event at most of the stations, you won't be able to do anything but interact with (i think) the dance machine (blue station next to the earlier mentioned yellow machine). This should trigger a H-scene. Afterwards, you'll talk to cap girl again.

5) From then on, just keep taking Ichigo to different places and beating her, and back to the VR machines.

At some point cap-girl will tell you if you find her a gold medal/coin she'll give you access to the back room. To do so, beat the dance machine whilst Ichigo is NOT in your party on Normal, then wait for a day where there is a big crowd around the machine, and talk to the red-haired guy closest to the machine to learn a battle skill. Then, pass a couple of days so the machine is available again, and fight both the 'hyper' and 'another' difficulties, should not be too hard if you use the skill. You will get the gold coin as a prize which you can hand to the cap-girl and unlock the staff room. Use the console for cg gallery/scene replay.

As another side note, each day the 'popular' event will cycle. Going from the arcade games, to the VR/dance machine, to the catcher games, and repeat.

This was thrown together in about 5 minutes so I prolly missed some stuff, sorry in advance.

If anyone desperately wants a save for THAT game PM me, we should keep in mind this thread is for a different game.

Choco's game only has 2 CG's, fell and RCG... I believe, didn't play that one any further after 'clearing' it.

@koitchi (/anyone else) getting a friend to xlate that for me, if anyone else can tell me what that BMP says earlier would be great. All I can make out is 'File.... something something something' >.<

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Alrighty.... For Ichigo's game, and this is all running off memory from the other night when I plowed through it:

(I think there are some shenanigens where you have to find Choco at the start and ask her to talk to Ichigo in the bathroom before the game actually get's moving)

1) Talk to the girl in the cap, she'll tell you to get 'Michelangelo' for her. This is the name that Ichigo gives the rabbit doll if you catch it and give it to her. So first you need to catch one and give it to Ichigo, then catch another. The bunny doll is the BOTTOM RIGHT-MOST crane game

To defeat the rabbit doll block it's attack every 3rd round (i.e. Attack->Attack->Block, repeat) and hope you don't miss o_O
(On a side note, Ichigo names the four obtainable animal after the TMNTs...)

2) After giving the doll to the cap-girl, start hanging out with Ichigo and giving her stuff. Play against her on the arcade machine and beat her 3 times to have a 'punishment game' scene.

3) Take Ichigo into the VR machines when you can and play them, and she'll eventually want to be trained in using them. Play the yellow console (quiz?) game to the right of the counter as well. Get photos taken. etc. etc.

4) Once you've basically had an event at most of the stations, you won't be able to do anything but interact with (i think) the dance machine (blue station next to the earlier mentioned yellow machine). This should trigger a H-scene. Afterwards, you'll talk to cap girl again.

5) From then on, just keep taking Ichigo to different places and beating her, and back to the VR machines.

At some point cap-girl will tell you if you find her a gold medal/coin she'll give you access to the back room. To do so, beat the dance machine whilst Ichigo is NOT in your party on Normal, then wait for a day where there is a big crowd around the machine, and talk to the red-haired guy closest to the machine to learn a battle skill. Then, pass a couple of days so the machine is available again, and fight both the 'hyper' and 'another' difficulties, should not be too hard if you use the skill. You will get the gold coin as a prize which you can hand to the cap-girl and unlock the staff room. Use the console for cg gallery/scene replay.

As another side note, each day the 'popular' event will cycle. Going from the arcade games, to the VR/dance machine, to the catcher games, and repeat.

This was thrown together in about 5 minutes so I prolly missed some stuff, sorry in advance.

If anyone desperately wants a save for THAT game PM me, we should keep in mind this thread is for a different game.

Choco's game only has 2 CG's, fell and RCG... I believe, didn't play that one any further after 'clearing' it.

@koitchi (/anyone else) getting a friend to xlate that for me, if anyone else can tell me what that BMP says earlier would be great. All I can make out is 'File.... something something something' >.<
Made absolutely 0 progress. Pretty sure you're forgetting something.
The photo booth is stuck on the push-shove scene, I can't use the VR machine, the quiz machine ends in an argument or something, the fighting game's punishment scenes are the same, and I've been showering her with gifts. Four hours of this, no change. Done everything I could think of

Edit: Apparently you have to give her a ton of drinks(second option in gift menu) and beat her to the bathroom and watch her pee to progress

Last edited:

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Made absolutely 0 progress. Pretty sure you're forgetting something.
The photo booth is stuck on the push-shove scene, I can't use the VR machine, the quiz machine ends in an argument or something, the fighting game's punishment scenes are the same, and I've been showering her with gifts. Four hours of this, no change. Done everything I could think of

Edit: Apparently you have to give her a ton of drinks(second option in gift menu) and beat her to the bathroom and watch her pee to progress
Hrmm... I didn't have to do that first weirdly enough. How many H-scenes have you achieved so far? After the first initial one in the bathroom the rest unlock.

EDIT: You definitely handed a rabbit-toy to the girl wearing a cap yes(AFTER handing one to Ichigo)? I literally got my first scene in 15 minutes by playing quiz->VR->Arcade(once)->quiz->Arcade(thrice). It came after beating her a third time at the arcade machines (the ones like 1 step to the left of where she is sitting)
Perhaps try giving Ichigo a snacky bar (won from crane game), and then giving some to Choco. I always do this for no real reason but maybe it causes something to happen.

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any luck?

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any luck?
Not really... as far as I have been able to deduce it is only to do with not having the right RTP for 2000. Everywhere else I've checked has just came back with the same solution which was to install the RTP I put up a few posts ago. If that doesn't fix it I'm not sure what the issue is o_O I'm just another lurking otaku after all, if it's too complicated I can't sort it out unless I'm actually at the computer.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Emm..anyone has Ver.1.02 and is there any important changes in this ver?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro bump a dead thread, but also an update was done to version 1.03 (well last year). Anyway hopefully someone could translate this game along with the previous games. :)

Last edited:

bloodyager

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is updated link

Mod Edit: Dead Link Removed.

Last edited by a moderator: