What's new

ADV RPG Maker Loli [三久ら木商会] ハメゲー!-ゲームセンターのあのこ- [RJ251954]

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is another game made by Sakurai Shoukai. You play the red haired loli again in the game center.

Your usual RPGMaker game. You walk around and talk to npcs. NPCs with events will have icons over their heads. No combat at all from what I've seen. There are also events you can trigger walking into the heart icon if it appears at certain points of the story.

Controls:
Z - Confirm
X - Cancel
Shift - Remove text window
Ctrl - Dialogue skip
S - Back log (doesn't work when I press it though)

Story
Not entirely sure what's going on but from what I've played so far you(the red hair loli) are at the game center with your friends, green hair girl and yellow hair girl. You get into an argument with the green hair girl and to defuse the situation yellow hair girl goes to get drinks, which she then spills on you. She takes you to the public bath and tell you to wait while she goes to put your clothes into the laundromat. You pass time playing around in the bath but as time passes, you realize that you might have to go get your clothes yourself. So you are now wandering town naked.

Fetishes: Loli/Shota, Bukakke, Creampie, Orgy

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How about learning to make a thread BEFORE making one.

DNARU

Reputation score
Threads are allowed to discuss loli/shota content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban. This is your first warning.
<Link Removed>
em and someone have full save cuz i cant

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can force-unlock every scene by just going to recollections room (use the smartphone スマートフォン in your inventory key items) and then moving to the dog icon (bottom right) and interacting. The screen will "shut" like turning off a TV and then it will come back to everything unlocked. You don't need a full save.

DNARU

Reputation score
You can force-unlock every scene by just going to recollections room (use the smartphone スマートフォン in your inventory key items) and then moving to the dog icon (bottom right) and interacting. The screen will "shut" like turning off a TV and then it will come back to everything unlocked. You don't need a full save.
Wow thx duuuuude

daddario92

Reputation score
Well I am stuck right after the scene with two heroines in the bathroom. After that the arcade shop is full of people (and a pig) and I am not quite sure on what to do next.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well I am stuck right after the scene with two heroines in the bathroom. After that the arcade shop is full of people (and a pig) and I am not quite sure on what to do next.
Did you try going outside? Cross the road and go to the laundromat?

daddario92

Reputation score
Well yes and after the scene there with the blonde girl I still do not know what to do next. I got the blonde girl clothes and that's all.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
pretty sure you can play a prank and strip the blonde girl or something

daddario92

Reputation score
How so? I can talk to her sleeping naked but that's all. Nothing else is happening and I've got 3 more scenes to unlock.

Manako

Reputation score
I have the same trouble. After the gang scene and when the pigs arrive you can get silver star 9 easy by getting the clothes of the blonde girl. But how do you get the silver starts 10 and 11? I think it has something to do with the "4 shrines", the first one was the turtle, farther I did not get. If someone could give us a walkthrough for the last 2 silver star (10, 11) that would be great.

I've just found silver star 10 I think. You have to activate the 4 shrines, the head of the turtle, the shrine behind the fridge, the shrine beside the washmachine house and the shrine behind the owner of the bathouse. After all 4 lighted up after interacting, you can enter the sewers in the middle of the street and get the silver star 10.

Okay, 11 silver star is easy. Just collect all bronze stars and leave the Area (Green Exit). Roof clip will be shown and you get the last silver star. Sadly you can't have in the medals those 2 silvers stars since if you go for either silver star 10 or 11 the game ends.

OP
thinien

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm interacting with the shrine in the back alley behind the fridge, but nothing happens.

Manako

Reputation score
I'm interacting with the shrine in the back alley behind the fridge, but nothing happens.
Okay. I got it nearly figured out.
Speak old man in the men bath -> Unlocks the Shrine Beside the Washmachine house
Reading shelfs inside commercial district -> unlocks the shrine behind the owner of the bathhouse
Speaking to the Gal on the left side of the Acrade -> unlocks the Turtle at the playground

The last shrine is the one behind the acrade, behind the Fridge. I tried nearly everything to activate that shrine but I could not reproduce what I once managed. If anyone finds out please post how to activate the shrine behind the fridge. If you can't figure out how to activate the Fridge shrine, then ask me about the silver star Shrine ending, I will tell you what happens there.