What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる/Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You] 迷宮街のグレイス(Grace's Labyrinth) ~Everyone is aiming for her ovum~( RJ309974)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
is there a working MTL out there? The tool posted in the thread isn't working for me unless I am doing something wrong
Tool is made by chinese and its quite aggressive in way that it injects it self in files, meaning, it is changing file integrity, because its done in stupid ways, and there is no easy solution, your windows protection will think its virus, i get that most people would go sus, but there is nothing wrong wit this tool - its not working because of anti virus

Last edited:

GreySavik

Reputation score
Tool is made by chinese and its quite aggressive in way that it injects it self in files, meaning, it is changing file integrity, because its done in stupid ways, and there is no easy solution, your windows protection will think its virus, i get that most people would go sus, but there is nothing wrong wit this tool - its not working because of anti virus
Alright, thanks, I will try playing around with it some more.

zths

Reputation score
Correction: It does not destroy "file" integrity, it is dynamically inject to game when running so it only destroys "memory" integrity.

The "stupid way" you mentioned is the best solution (All I can find) for some games to use the tool without unpacking it (and without modifying the files).

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Correction: It does not destroy "file" integrity, it is dynamically inject to game when running so it only destroys "memory" integrity.

The "stupid way" you mentioned is the best solution (All I can find) for some games to use the tool without unpacking it (and without modifying the files).
I didn't craped on your work, you have done great job on creating tool, i got only small knowledge of things you are doing - I know some bits on programming, therefore, in my own stupid way, explained that you are safe ,and for wolfRPG there are rewritten files, maybe you have not notice it yourself.
When ever i do torrent, I give a shout out for you. As long you won't go - im greatest in word, i will respect you.

Last edited:

zths

Reputation score
I didn't craped on your work, you have done great job on creating tool, i got only small knowledge of things you are doing - I know some bits on programming, therefore, in my own stupid way, explained that you are safe ,and for wolfRPG there are rewritten files, maybe you have not notice it yourself.
When ever i do torrent, I give a shout out for you. As long you won't go - im greatest in word, i will respect you.
The Wolf RPG was only engine that needs replace the files, but I have keep a backup.(and I am already write this on my post)

And I don't think you are saying something badly, I just want to correct something.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Me need to know how old is Grace?
This blurred scenes animated or not?
1_. Generally if she isn't 18 they just censor the last number with a big circle so it's ambiguous and the author can claim 18 if necessary.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
anyone have some issue? get cencored after 1 hour playing? how i can uncensored it again?
That picture depends on the costume she wore in the last scene you saw.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-After paying the debt for the first time, there was a second dungeon that opened up which I did not notice until later on lol. The drops and rewards are of higher value, and so are the mobs.
I have just paid off the first debt, and I can't find the second dungeon (next day). Maybe you have to do something else to get it to appear?

[EDIT] Paid off the second installment, still no new dungeons.

Last edited:

easy85

Reputation score
So I finished it and my initial thoughts stayed true till the end. Lack of raw CG content hurts and events rely heavily on dialogue so until we get proper translation, most people will get to the point after which they will start skipping events (how many scenes can you watch while reading gibberish sex text and watching the same pictures in different order?). Of course this is not author's fault since the game is intended for japanese audience.
The game puts an interesting spin on corruption. It's similar to achieving "True Slut" achievement in Ambrosia while keeping MC virgin. But it's very scripted and there is no freedom in corrupting the heroine - you can sometimes watch events in different order but that's all.

Gameplay part is a mess, honestly. There are some in-depth systems, skill trees, you can use some tactics but it's so RNG-based, tedious and boring that after a while you want to be just done with it. It offers a lot of re-playability but I don't think I will be playing it again because everything outside dungeon is scripted and linear.
It's probably the best game with this style (rogue-like dungeon crawler) of gameplay but at the same time certain aspects of it are so annoying that you will eventually get fed up with it. Personally I was done with it after encountering "monster nest rooms" (man, those took a lot of standing and pressing "Z" after 4-5 monsters took their turn...) and rooms with multiple creatures that make heroine confused (taking away control of character is always "fun"). Let's not forget monsters making you drop all items in the water (you had fun exploring for 30 mins and gathering every item? well, now it's all gone...). But the worst part of it is the fact that you can see just the room you are in but every monster in the dungeon has your number. This would be fine in preset dungeons (basically you have limited number of turns if you don't want to fight all monsters) but not in rogue-like game with randomly generated floors... This defeats the point of planning and using strategy to tackle rooms because everything just converges on you. One viable and the most efficient strategy is to find a one-way corridor and hold "Z+X" to make every monster come to you so you can kill it 1vs1...
And then you have "auto-search" feature which is almost like author saying "I know gameplay is boring so just complete dungeon once and then you can skip it"... So instead leveling up, killing monsters, exploring and farming money, your goal is to get to the last floor asap and then use auto-search because it's the most efficient way.

Also, I feel like the gameplay part is very disjoined from the story and events. It's almost like you play two games at once - you play dungeon crawler for 30 mins so you can advance in VN for 30 mins and then you repeat the process. If you like h-games mostly because they incorporate hentai stuff into gameplay, then you will be somewhat disappointed. Overall, it's a good game but "just good" - at least until we get proper translation so we can judge the events more fairly.

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1 How to remove / hide dialogue window?
2 How to correct run through gallery? From first corruption place to second etc. like in the Game
I used save from this thread

Full Save
Save 8 for First Time
Save 12 Gallery
Some scenes are missing?

Attachments

Reputation score
I've liked the game so far, auto-translated, but hey, it's pretty OK so far for an MTL.
Anyway ... I just 'finished' that 3rd labyrinth and the game just screws you over, which I abhor, so I'm just writing off the frustration here.

It's like this ... first & second dungeon are pretty straight forward, just get used to the gameplay, go through, kill stuff & gather loot to sell or use.
Then in the 3rd dungeon you lose EVERYTHING you're carrying whenever you enter. So this kills any and all equipment you have from the first 2 dungeons, so it's just stuck in storage so far.
So that was already annoying as hell, since you have to totally start from scratch again, equipment wise you start with your bare hands again.

Now then ... I thought 'fine', I'll live, and I did. They then give you a 'box' inside the 'safe zones' to store your stuff that you're using down there before you go 'home' to rest (and do H scenes).

Now I just got screwed over AGAIN since after you actually finish the damn thing the box ain't there and you're just teleported out of there ... INCLUDING all your ever-important 'current' gear.
Whatever proper equipment you're actually using to get through the dungeon is now once again, F'd since you can't get inside again with it! And you still have to go back in there several times as there are still like 8 days left for the repayment date and thus, you still need to collect more loot money. I guess at this point the DEV really wants you to rage quit or spam that 'auto-search' crap, which nets you some random scraps, but little else. Yeah, I know, I've got enough cash to make the 300K for now, but still ... more cash will still be needed for the next one.
At this point it just turns into the DEV F'ing over the player for laughs!!!

NOTE: I do agree with @easy85 on most accounts though. The dungeon part ain't really the highlight of the game.
I don't agree on strategy at all though, simply because 0 strategy is required. Like literally 0.
I've never once died because I didn't strategise and I just finished that 3rd dungeon w/o spending a single SP in the skill tree (which resets all the time since you start each dungeon at lvl1).
All you need is a weapon, shield & amulet equip and you'll get through. My preferred weapon is a spell book, giving you 3 sqr range. I find it works best so far as there are many enemies that need killing at range anyway (poisonous death, paralysis or just steal if they get close).

Strategy? Just go through the place all willy nilly & shoot at whatever comes close. :whistle:

Inventory management here is a severe pain in the rear too. For a game that's highly focused on loot (though to be fair most of it is useless, as you only need the afore mentioned 3 major equips) it's really stupid that you can carry such a limited amount in the dungeon.
I still try and get the best stuff and then there are elements to upgrade weapons, but I'm glad I haven't built up any piece of equipment so far, since the game has stolen my ability to use my equipment twice already now. So that'd be even worse if you had actually spent time farming elements and building up a favorite weapon/shield/amulet.

As for the events ... it's a little slow going indeed. Maybe a bit too slow, and you can clearly see returning CG's across events, but so far it's not felt too annoying (like I've felt with some other games).

Last edited:

MetalKing1417

Reputation score
if you are using libueles hook patcher when you go steps to hook in 1st page right botom corner you can filter text to not repeat
Could you give an example code for non repeatable text for this game?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a way to just edit a file or just cheat money into this? I'm on the 8th day left to pay back the 300k and I ain't gonna make it.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to just edit a file or just cheat money into this? I'm on the 8th day left to pay back the 300k and I ain't gonna make it.
Use a save file editor. If you can't find any, there's always

Missmiles

Reputation score
There's one thing that really frustrates me.

Whenever I go into the lewd dungeon, I come back with this sex debuff that just clouds the whole damn screen in pink and white and I can't even see where I am or where I'm going or what the fuck is happening.

Can someone help me please?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... I'm either going blind or the MTL is hiding some kind of information about the requirements for the Proof of Swordsman

1631531999461.png
I've learnt all the skills required to get the Proof of swordsman skill and have 5 Skill Points left, but I still can't learn the skill.
What am I missing?

Edit* OK! Nvm! I just figured it out. You need to trigger the Chara Man event, when on lewd state.

Rikaido_m

Lurker
Reputation score
Some scenes are missing?
It's fully unlocked, after getting "Happy End" , top right green lever unlock all scenes

Whenever I go into the lewd dungeon, I come back with this sex debuff that just clouds the whole damn screen in pink and white and I can't even see where I am or where I'm going or what the fuck is happening.

Change the 3rd option ON to disable annoying Light , like in the Bath / Lewd Debuff

Attachments

Last edited:

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got a better text translator than MTool? I keep getting “failure to fetch file” errors when I try to translate.

Reputation score
Cat in the gallery room is s'posed to extend the deadline by asking and confirming it. So there's that.

If you really wanna cheat it, MTool makes that absurdly easy too.

Anyone got a better text translator than MTool? I keep getting “failure to fetch file” errors when I try to translate.
Not to tout it's horn too much, but to be fair ... MTool's the best thing since sliced bread for auto-translating these RPGM games.
It just works and rarely breaks the game. It is however only 'partially free'. If you wanna translate larger games, it pretty much wants you to be a supporter.
So yeah, you're getting a 'TL size too large' error because you ain't payin' for it. If you follow the link it'll take you to a page with quota's per language (and no, EN is by far NOT the largest quota somehow).
I believe EN is only alotted like a little over 2MB of quota.

It's got a 'side tool' though that allows you to use Bing TL with your own API key. Then you are not limited to the upload size limitations built into the main tool.

If you want another option, you can of course go the Translator++ route and do an actual manual MTL. But it'll take you a lot longer to get a non-broken version out of it depending on how much you let it translate.

Can't say that bothered me too much at all. Once you get back you generally only need to take a few steps anymore to talk to any of the objects to trigger a scene.
Also ... 'can not see what is going on' is just not true either.

However, the 'Disable Screen Filter' option is there if you want it.