What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] ゼヴェンの孕姫 / The Pregcess of Zeven (RJ196116)

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (RJ196116) ゼヴェンの孕姫 (New game from the creator of 151 Tentacle)

anybody know the password for the guy in robes?

or what the 11 of 12 for the guys in the lower left are?
For the password, check your key items for an item with a piece of paper for an icon. The description of that item is the password.

mordtod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx dude, after doing that it unlocked the swimsuit guys

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The creator has been posting a bunch of preview images for this game on his Twitter, mostly of events that happen after the trial ends.

And if you can't view either... I uploaded some of the more interesting ones to the first post.

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There seems to be a review that's good.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
My chrome for some reason has lost it's powers to googlefoo (translate) pages, so i don't know game tags, that being said, i won't risk public links, but are willing some pm share

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I also notice something is wrong with sukebei i cant access the site for some reason

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I also notice something is wrong with sukebei i cant access the site for some reason
"Apparently Cloudflare decided to suspend us without any explanation at all. We're working on it but DNS is slow as usual."

Their temp addresses:

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
"Apparently Cloudflare decided to suspend us without any explanation at all. We're working on it but DNS is slow as usual."

Their temp addresses:
Thanks my man

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
My chrome for some reason has lost it's powers to googlefoo (translate) pages, so i don't know game tags, that being said, i won't risk public links, but are willing some pm share

- Impregnation/pregnancy

- Rape

Nothing that seem to be a black flag :v

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Amazing. Been waiting for this game since Forevers ago. If no one else does I'm going to make a partial for this.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1k downloads in 24 hours? Wow, people must be furiously fa....downloading this :p

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't mean to dampen the mood and thanks for the links, but how comfortable are you guys with sharing links these days? I hear there's people on animesharing that get games from mega or mediafire, upload them to their paysites and then report your link for infringement to drive up the demand.

I just don't feel like risking my mega account especially when the paysites that are actively making money from ads and traffic never get shut down, but the people that give them out for free with no waiting or ads do.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr ok... as usual I must be missing something obviously stupid as I always do on all freaking rogue like games -_-
I just went through the whole intro up to the point the mc is robbed of all the gold and her weapon.
Now I've went back to the dungeon and I can't equip any weapon? Can anyone explain to me what is wrong plz?

Edit* Ok I just found a sword and I'm able to use that. So... we have a class system on this game? If so where do I change my class?

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Errr ok... as usual I must be missing something obviously stupid as I always do on all freaking rogue like games -_-
I just went through the whole intro up to the point the mc is robbed of all the gold and her weapon.
Now I've went back to the dungeon and I can't equip any weapon? Can anyone explain to me what is wrong plz?

Edit* Ok I just found a sword and I'm able to use that. So... we have a class system on this game? If so where do I change my class?
im playing blindess :)))) so if i understand ,before u enter the dungeon map,up of the house with the red roof u enter that biulding ( i think is the guild building) the guy on the left ,first option u have the class choose ,1st i think is swordsman or something choose that,the 2 nd is mage (u can equip books. ..i think this part is clear for me haha

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
im playing blindess :)))) so if i understand ,before u enter the dungeon map,up of the house with the red roof u enter that biulding ( i think is the guild building) the guy on the left ,first option u have the class choose ,1st i think is swordsman or something choose that,the 2 nd is mage (u can equip books. ..i think this part is clear for me haha
Thank you!
Now I just need to find out how to remove the curse after getting to the 1st boss and heading back to town...

Edit* To remove the curse, go to onsen and choose the 1st option (at least that's the one I picked)

Last edited: