What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] ゼヴェンの孕姫 / The Pregcess of Zeven (RJ196116)

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i think you must go to left upper house (big house that hv some guard) and go sleep there... at night change clothes (using wardrobe beside your bed) and just roam around to other people's houses and you get the pregnant scene...
OK, I got it thanks !

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
how do I unlock the second event of the old man which occurs in his shop? It is in the third row of events.

Last edited:

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i keep getting this error when the bandit steals your clothes in the beginning of the game "unable to find audio file /SE *moonrunes* i tried upload a picture but its not working at the moment

nvm i was dumb and never changed my system local settings

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm gonna wait for the walkthrough,interesting game.
The game plays like a Visual Novel anyway. All you really do is go from scene to scene with the only choice being yes or no to sex. Then you fight some dungeon bosses.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm gonna wait for the walkthrough,interesting game.
Well, if you want the clean route... Easiest thing to do is to never leave the dungeon, so you don't get hit by the curse. Get lucky enough to find a good weapon early on, and just keep heading downwards. Every time you get to a boss floor you can grind levels if you want by heading back from the boss to the previous floor.

KuroAsagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game plays like a Visual Novel anyway. All you really do is go from scene to scene with the only choice being yes or no to sex. Then you fight some dungeon bosses.
Oh,really? i keep dying in dungeon and don't know what i have to do so i exit the game.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well this is trivia but the password is "おちんぽ" read as "Ochinpo" and it means "Penis", the guardian would play deaf and makes the princess tell the password 3 times lol
I can't use Japanese characters in the game for some reason. Am I suppose to type it as Penis or the actual Japanese word?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't use Japanese characters in the game for some reason. Am I suppose to type it as Penis or the actual Japanese word?
not possible - cause its games part, elaborate your problem or show picture, easiest way

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks,u r the best.
welcome - by the way your save contained malware, 1.45mb for save is abnormal to begin, better check out you operating system with antivirus

KuroAsagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
welcome - by the way your save contained malware, 1.45mb for save is abnormal to begin, better check out you operating system with antivirus
Really? That's my edited save from saveeditonline.
I did scan with antivirus but found nothing tho.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why not just set the difficulty to the lowest setting? I usually kill bosses in 2-3 hits.