What's new

"Raine" (Master_Bei_Shun)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Carmen "Raine" Raineyday
Level 0 Trait: Bardskill
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Dee stands tall at 190 cm. (Around 6'4") But has a slim physique, accentuating her height further... If it wasn't for the gentle curves and respectable D cup breast

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Carmen prefers people call her by her nickname Raine. Having got into music at an early age, learned how to play as many instruments as she could lay her hands on... Just barely getting good with one before moving onto the next... The only one she remained true to, was the Guitar... Most of her thoughts and emotions are written down, not in a journal, but on a tab key and staff...

"Raine" was excited beyond belief, she had been picked for a very well paying and exciting job just a week ago. While it might not be a professional artist, she had been chosen out of a very select few to test out the new bleeding edge virtual reality game, the EGG. She had heard a few things about it, som of it quite risqué, but nevertheless couldn't wait to begin her assignment. Upon arriving at Chamber Corps she was greeted by well built but professional looking woman wearing a business suit, "Hello Miss Raineyday, my name is Alexis. I was assigned to be your guide today. Out of all the students in your class and grade you showed the most promise, and therefore were best suited to test our sound system." she said as she took Raine into a chamber with am egg shaped device setting in the middle of the room, "Here is your EGG chamber, you will be asked a series of questions before you begin. If there is anything you like to know before you enter you can ask now. Once you finish entering your settings, your gam should begin. And a nurse/study will b waiting for you at the infirmary to ask you some questions once you finish. With that being said, I and all of Chamber Corps hopes you enjoy your egg experience." After finishing the guide left Raine to her egg and exited the room.

Once inside Raine was presented with a series of options for her game:
Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.
______(Feel free to add new ones, though I may not run it if I'm not into it)

After she filled out that set, she was prompted to choose a difficulty setting:
Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

After selecting that, she was presented with a list of options for gameplay type and location. There are two types, though the first is grayed out. Offensive and Defensive.

Offensive Levels(?)
Defensive Levels(?)

Demon City(?)
Dark Tower(?)
Land of Nightmares(?)
________(?) Enter your own level preference

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: "Raine" (Master_Bei_Shun)

Raine was shocked to know how she was chosen, her grades weren't always the highest... And often slipped from the occasional bout of lazyness...

When "Alexis" asked if there was anything she would like to ask her, she replied with a smirk, "Uh... How about calling me 'Raine'? Miss Raineyday is my MOM..."

And after the short laugh he says good bye to Alexis and steps into the Egg Capsule

"Ho-Kay, Little game console... Show me yourstuff!"

Humans: Y3
Male/Female: Y3
Female/Female: Y3
Pregnancy: Y5
Birthing: Y5
Non Consent Sex: Y5
BDSM: Y4
Slavery: Y1
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y5
Roughness: I would like to keep her body parts attached, but other than that, it's free game...
Body Modification: Y4 (Temp Futatization, Breast inflation, ETC...)

Difficulty:=Normal=

Raine wondered why options were greyed out if she was supposed to be testing them

Looking through the list of defensive levels, she finds one she likes and selects it,

"Land of Nightmares... Sounds... Kinda fun..."

After selecting her choices, she sat back, closed her eyes, and waited for the Machine to do it's thing... If it was gonna do anything at all... It was quiet in there... And almost nap comfy...

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

After Raine made her selections an started the game, the outside world went pitch black for a few moments and she felt a sense of weightlessness before gravity returned, setting her gently on her feet on the ground. Only she noticed something very odd..... and unsettling.... the pitch blackness remained..... And she really couldn't see any ground or floor to speak of.... And yet she wasn't falling.... After a few more minutes an eerily lit walk way would appear under her feet with a dimly lit obsidian door at the end of it. Other then that there was nothing but the soul chilling and eerie darkness surrounding her.....

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Uh... Well... Some lighting wouldnt be too bad... Can't see more than five feet in front of me..."

Raine squints her way through the darkness as she makes her way slowly down the obsidian path...

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Raine makes her way down the obsidian path, she begins to feel cold chills run throughout her body, something about the very world itself began to give her a very bad feeling. However thus far, nothing has happened since she entered, and as she came up to the door at the end of the path the whole world and everything suddenly seemed cold. Even cold to the touch, as if it was the incarnation of fear itself. The only thing left was for her to open the door and see what would await for her on the other side.....

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raine shuddered under the oppressive air about this place, and even grasped her own arms to help illuision herself in a warmer more friendly area...

"Well... They seem to have the atmosphere down..."

Looking up at the large doors she adds "Hokay, spooky door number one... Lets see what behind you..."

Raine works on opening the door...

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Raine reached the door, she suddenly felt the room get deathly cold. An it was soon filled with an eerie dim dark bluish light, and she would hear the wind pick up in an utterly blood curling howl. The next thing he would notice is a pair of menacing and frightening eyes pop open just above the door, "Heheheh..... What have we here, hmmmm? Another foolish mortal daring to explore the realm of fear? Perhaps you are to dethrone the god of dreams, or you have heard of the forbidden treasure lying somewhere in this world? Bear in mind girl.... nothing here is ever what it seems, things happen and change, often in unpleasant ways, too fast for any human to react to..... And your nightmare shall become material, this is the World of Nightmares after all...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" And with that the door vanished, opening up into a terrifying, maybe even Lovecraft'isque forest.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raine pulls back at the next blast of icy wind

"Gah! how much colder can it get in here... I didn't think I'd need a parka this deep inside a building..."

And after a short time of building resolution makes one final attempt for the door... But is stopped by a pair of disembodied eyes, with a voice to match...

And as it relayed it's message she couldn't help but groan and roll her eyes

(Great... I'm up against a God... Hasn't that been done enough already? That a bit stale if you ask me...) She thought to herself

"Uh... Treasure? Is it any good? You know... Like... Not a emotionally treasured object that only has real value to it's owner?

Cause that whole not what it seems thing... Kinda leaves room for... I dunno... Anything?"

Not really caring that the voice just ditched off mid convo.. Raine finishes her statments to the wind, and steps through the threshold...

"I hope it's warmer in here..." He says with a hint of bitterness..

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon asking if the treasure was any good, Raine was answered by an in game pop up prompt:

Code:
[FONT="Courier New"]Level objectives: 1.)Make your way through the nightmare scape without succumbing 
to madness or getting raped and defeat the God of Dreams. 
2.) Navigate your way through te nightmare scape and through the temple of shadow 
to find the mystical Ever Slumber Ruby, a giant ruby believed to have near god
like power to grant the owners every wish.[/FONT]
Upon stepping through the threshold, Raine was greeted by a thee wag fork, the straight path lead to the bizarre lovecraft lookin forest she had seen before, the right path lead off into a distance, going through what seemed like a barren wasteland, only the sand was an impossible purple color rather then earthtoned; the path to the left lead her down to what looked like an eerie and forboding swamp, it seemed to emmanate death and despair.

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raine nearly eeped at the sudden prompt, and after reading through it nods... Then placing her hand through it, she speaks

"Uh... That was pretty cool and all? But... I think it's gonna get annoying if I keep getting random pop-up's like this and they just keep floating around... I wont be able to see where I'm going after a few!"

After the pop-up was gone, she took a look at the three different directions

"Okay... Spooky forest... Icky looking swamp... Annd... Someone on LSD? Fuckit! Lets check it out!"

And she began her walk towards the purple sanded wasteland... Wondering who designed this, and what she'd find here...

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Raine made her way down through the purple desert, she would find the temperature begin slowly but surely switch in the opposite way of the hall that she started out. It would slowly begin to get much warmer, and the air would grow thick and muggy, and she would slowly begin to get hotter and sweaty, finding it difficult to breathe. She would feel herself slow down and tire. THe urge to undress, just to lessen the heat would certainly be present on her mind.

But then, after a fair while, she would eventually come across a lush oasis, surrounded by exotic, colorful and some would say other worldly plantlife, flowers, fruits, cacti, all bright inviting colors. And they would also give off a most pleasant sweet scent. The water was a deep, clear, crystal blue. It was as if the environment of the land was reading her mind and picking up her thoughts. She would find it nearly impossible to fight off the urge to strip and bathe in the beautiful pool of water.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Soon the icy chill rippling down her flesh was replaced by the heat of a mid july day... Melting the frosty ahherance to her bones as she began to sweat...

It was a welcome change, albeit for a little while... As her shirt begins to drench... And get a bit clingy...

"Phew..." she says to herself wiping a bead from her brow "This place really likes taking things from one extreme to the other, huh..."

Trudging on through the now being ignored colored sand muttering to herself about the illtemperate climate... Raine finally sees what she half imagines to be a mirage

"Izzat? I... THINK it's an Oasis..."

Trudging on towards it slowly gave her the tiniest alteration to her surroundings,

"Ooh... Wuzzat smell? Greens?"

Beginning to run towards the oasis to see what produced such aroma showed her that the "Greens" were every color but... Filled with brilliant blues and yellows and reds... All out of place in a normal desert... Yet in this place of purple sand, seemed to just... Belong...

The gorgeous plantlife however took a quick backburner once Raines eyes first set upon the pool of water, the water that supported the plantlife in this oasis... In all its crisp, cool, refreshing, wetness...

"I don't think a quick dip would hurt... Gotta wash off the sweat... And maaaybe let the clothes dry out..."

Grinning she stripped her sopping shirt off and unbuttoned her shorts, wiggling out of them and leaving them as they fell Raine ran laughing giddily into the water...

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Raine stripped down out of her clothes and ran happily and obliviously into the cool refreshing pool, she would fail to notice the same pair of eyes that she had sen in the hall appear behind her. Directly below the eyes, a swirling dark purple portal would appear with two large reaching out pick up her discarded clothes and withdraw them into the portal, before disappearing. The only slight cue Raine might have would be if she was particularly perceptive would be a slight shimmering breeze, not cold enough to be out of place, but more refreshing then anything. She would also have more of the flora's sweet scents waft into her nose, which oddly enough would cause her belly and loins to grow warm, her pussy to moisten and tingle slightly and her nipples begin to stiffen.

Raine AP 1/10

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hoh Yeah... This place is awesome....."

Raine lounges in the pool of water... Enjoying it almost as much as a good bubblebath after the uncomfortable trek through the desert...

Raine looks around at her surroundings, taking in all the stunning sights, the mouthwatering aroma, and the water that feels surprisingly nice against her nude form...

With a giggle he adds "Land of Nightmares my ass... This is like a dream vacation... I wonder if I can bring some friends next time..."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Raine would continue lounging and soaking in the refreshing and cool waters of the pool she would eventually feel another soft breeze blow through, this time shaking a nearby hanging limb over the pool to where a beautiful powder pink flower with large pedals and long yellow stamen to fall into her cleavage, she would notice that it had much the same scent as all the other flora of the oasis. After a while the winds would continue to slowly but stead pick up as grey clouds would slowly fill the sky. It was starting to cooler, and she would feel that she would need to exit the oasis and jeep moving or find shelter before long.

Raine AP 2/10

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raine lets out a long sigh as yet another gentle breeze blows past her...

Raine opens her eyes at a tickling at her breasts to find one of the pale pink flowers shifted in the breeze, picking it up an sniffing it she places it back to where it originally was and grinning, lays her head back down again to stare at the sky...

After a short while of cloud gazing a darker greyish cloud formation began taking hold... And soon after that a cool breeze left her with goosebumps...

"Aww... I guess thats the end of that... Looks like it's gonna get storming out soon..."

Raine sighs

"I guess I'd better get out then... Foo... I hope the deserts a bit cooler with a breeze..."

Raine walks out onto shore to dry off and redress only to notice... Something is missing...

"Err... HAY! Where in the Hells did my clothes go?

I thought I put them... Here?"

Raine scratches her head, puzzled... Then briefly searches around, thinking that maybe a wind had somehow carried them off or something...

"Oh, man... This isn't good... I hate sunburns... Shit where'd those chothes get to?"

After finishing drying off and with the breeze getting cooler by the gust and with the storm-like clouds still hovering overhead, ready to dump there payload... Raine decides to cut her losses and look for a place where she doesn't look like a viable lightning rod...

"Oooh pouty walk... I'm sooo pisssed..."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Raine would walk through the slowly cooling desert, looking up to the sky every so often to make sure it wasn't going to rain on her she would see that other then herself, the oasis, and a few random cacti, the desert was basically devoid of life. It was nearly a barren wasteland without so much as another single soul to be seen for thousands of miles. She would eventually come across a fairly large cave, where she could take shelter from and avoid any incoming rain and rest until the storm was over. She would notice a pleasant scent coming from it, very relaxing and inviting. It seemed surprisingly warm even without a fire and if she decided to look she would find plenty of loose sticks and driftwood to start a fire to hold her through the night. It would be perfect for taking refuge until the morning when the weather would hopefully be more suited for travel. THe cave itself also seemed to be surprisingly quiet and empty, it seemed much too perfect, but considering her current situation and position she really couldn't complain too much or turn it down. Eventually sleep would claim her, as the sweet and pleasant scent of the cave's air and warmth of the fire would lull her off to sleep.

As morning would eventually come and she would slowly awake, the young woman would lewd cat calls, wolf whsitles, and jeers of a lascivious nature; would feel the ground she was sleeping to feel different, as well what would feel like leather on her once nude form. She would feel something around her neck, and a strap of leather connecting the thing around her neck to what "clothes" she had on, between her shapely chest. Before she would be able to respond, she would feel a tug on her neck, revealing that she in fact had a collar on. When her eyes would snap open she would notice she merely had on a leather corset with a strap of leather connecting it to her collar between her breasts, she would find that she had a skimpy pair of pink panties on, she was also wearing stocking and boots, but it left almost nothing to the imagination. she would be pulled to a similarly leather clad women, with an exceptionally developed body, with nipple piercings, leather gloves and boots. She would also find herself on a stage being presented to a large crowd of middle aged men wearing masks. Somehow she had wound up in sex show! The "mistress" would give her another tug pulling her in front of her before drawing her close and feeling a hand grope her shapely breast strongly.

"Well, well...... Ladies and gentlemen, it seems we have a most wonderful specimen for our show today. Nice long legs, a cute round ass and nicely proportioned and shapely tits. Go on little slave, tell your audience your name~"

((OOC: Sorry for the change, but i found a pic of the outfit i had in mind:
))

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raine wandered the desert slightly troubled by the ever encroaching storm overhead... She knew it wouldn't rain till it got directly over head... Just how these things worked she figured... But just as she was about to bunker down under a rather cosy looking catctus a cave loomed into sight almost appearing as if magic.

"Ah, Cave... Shelter... I love shelter!"

Raine picked up her pace to the cave, only to give minimal thought of other occupants as she slowly made her way down it...

It was still warm from the day inside, and there was wood to build a fire with...

"Who... Or what was living in here and where did they get the wood? All I can find outside are cacti!"

Picking up a set of sticks, "Well... If they can find this much.. I suppose a little mre wouldn't hurt them much..."

Raine had never really made a fire by stick before... And found the task annoyingly repetitive, she also thought the game itself made an assist when the small fire just sprung to life...

"Harumph... That wasn't fun... Well... Least I'll be warm tonight... And somehow... This cave doesn't smell too bad... As odd as that sounds... Caves? Smell good?"

Raine shrugs and with a yawn the heat and relaxing bath both having sapped her energy, plops down with her back to the fire...

"I'll figure stuff out after the storm... Nappy time~!"

Raine was waking up... There was no more warmth to her back...

"Mmnnn... Fire go out?"

Wriggling back further to try for the heat of the coals brought a crawling sensation to Raines chest, and in a half sleep Raine reached up and grasped for the offending bug... Only to feel the smooth hardness of... What...?

In a confused near panic she sprung to a sit, and looked at the oddity... Her eyes grew wide as she saw what she was dressed in... A leather strap running vertically between her breasts, attached to a black leather bustier, Long boots with gartered nylons showing above... And bright pink panties, BRIGHT PINK!!!... Her self examination brought few more thing to her attention... The slight stiffness in her neck was found to be a matching collar... With the jingle of chain leading to a similarly dressed woman nearby... Was this who dressed HER in such... Lewd garments? And then she noticed them... And with a slow turn of her head looked upon the masked crowd and her face turned three shades paler...

"Wha? Whats going on!?!" Raine squeaked out as she tried to cover her chest as best she could

The woman next to her gave her a rough tug and sent her off balance... Landing near perfectly in front of her, then snapped her hand out and grabbed her breast

"Ah! Stop it, who are you!?! Where am I?

Raine blushed a bit as she was referred to in such a manner, she never really got compliments like this before... And it made her double think the situation a moment...

So when asked her name for the crowd she could only turn and look at the hideous masked crowd and call out, "M-my name is C-Carmen Raineyday, a-and I don't know where I am!"

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm~...... Carmen, hm?~~ What a pretty name~ Well Little Carmen.... You happen to be in Lady Darklove's Stage of Debauchery burlesque and sex show traveling circus!" she said presenting her to the slavering N masturbating masked crowd before brushing her bangs out of her eyes and stroking her cheek before trying to coax Carmen to remove her hand from her breast before sliding her hand down her smooth belly before snaking it into her bright pink panties to finger the girls pussy, "And you also happen to be our newest exhibit and performer..... Mmmm~ you have a nice little pussy here, Little Carmen.... Tell me does your pussy feel good when I do this?~ have you ever had anything in your little snatch?" she asked tauntingly and she continued to scratch and finger Raines moistening pussy in front of the crowd, drawing more cat calls and lewd cheers from the audience.

Raine
FP 5/5
MP 3/3
AP 3/10

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sex... Circus? Wha?"

Raine was then pushed outward toward the now masterbating crowd, masterbating with her as fodder... She felt used. And this "Lady Darklove" or whomever began carressing her face almost comfortingly, Raine looks over at her pleadingly, but stops as the woman tries to pry her arms from her chest

Raine shrugs off the advance with a twist, and then the woman begins her downward decent across her navel... Wriggling under the unwelcome touch.

As she entered Raine let out a sharp gasp, "N-No! ...Stop!" One of her arms reached down to grasp the womans wrist in an attempt to stop her

"No! I-I- I'm not that kinda performer! Ah! No... Please stop! Let me go! Uhn! What bussiness it that of yours! Oh, everyones watching..."

Raine was almost in tears in her embarrasment, her arms not doing as she tells her, not doing the simple task of pushing the offensive hand away... She was forced to endure the hungry stares of countless masked onlookers as she was pushed ever closer to her limit...