What's new

RPG Maker Rainy Skies (From Lust Doll's creator)

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In a distant future, a young girl comes to deep inside Pillar, a multi-story megastructure encompassing the remnants of Earth. Without any recollection of how she got there, she must learn to adapt to the ways of this unforgiving world and survive, by any means necessary.

---

Demo Link:

Dev Blog:
Patreon:
Discord:

Hey guys, this is Rainy Skies, a project I started a little while back. I've finally gotten enough done to make a showcase demo, so please check it out! For reference, I also made Lust Doll, which can be found on the forums here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-complete-game

---

Rainy Skies is an RPG set in a cyberpunk dystopian world. You start the game with very little to your name, and do whatever you can to make something of yourself. The main story follows a girl named Mable, and as you meet and gain allies, you’ll be able to branch off into other plotlines.

The game takes place primarily inside the vertical megastructure known as Pillar. It’s split into 3 stratums: Tropos, Stratos, and Mesos; with quality of life increasing drastically as you go up between them. Much of the game will be about figuring out how to move up between stratums. There’ll be more than one way to do so, but none of them will be straightforward.

You start the game on foot, but will eventually pick up your own spaceship, which will become your primary means of navigating to different locations around Pillar. It’ll be an open world game, with much of the gameplay revolving around taking odd jobs and finding ways to make money.

---

Similar to Lust Doll, you'll be able to set certain niche kinks on/off (as in the screen above.) Here's a list of some of the kinks that can be expected (Note, it's still early in the game's development cycle, so a lot of these haven't made appearances yet.)

Anal/ Spanking
Pregnancy/Oviposition
BDSM/ Sex Games
Male to Female Transformation
Futanari with Balls
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Breast Milking/ Nipple Play
Futanari
Foot Kink
Public humiliation/ Exhibitionism
Trap Sex
Drastic Body Part Size Changes (Cock, Breasts, Butt)
Giantess
Soft Vore
Tickle Torture
Orgasm Denial
Detached Body Parts
Orgasm Overload/Milked dry

(And more general kinks: )
Bondage
Alien/Monster girls
Monsters
Loving/Teasing Femdom
Modding your spacecraft into a BDSM playpen
Starting master/slave and subbe/domme relationships between your party members
Lewd hand-holding

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow! Judging by your previous work this is going to be awesome.
Keep up the good work, man!

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The art in Lust Doll really put me off of it. This looks great however.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Really enjoyed the demo and I'm looking forward to future updates, but something seems to be missing. I remember seeing animations on your blog a while back for this game. Did you cut them out or have they just not been implemented yet? Anyways Looking forward to what's to come!

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
2 projects? If you're talking about Lust Doll, that game is finished.
Yes, Lust Doll is completed/on hiatus for the time being.

No music again? Doesn't it feel a bit lonely, or is that just me?
Hmm, I could try to get music in, though it'll be open-source stuff right now.

Wow! Judging by your previous work this is going to be awesome.
Keep up the good work, man!
Thanks! I will~.

The art in Lust Doll really put me off of it. This looks great however.
Thank you! I still make a lot of amateurish mistakes with the art, but I'm getting there.

Really enjoyed the demo and I'm looking forward to future updates, but something seems to be missing. I remember seeing animations on your blog a while back for this game. Did you cut them out or have they just not been implemented yet? Anyways Looking forward to what's to come!
Thanks! Animations are tentatively planned, as I'm still not that good at making them yet. Also worried that it'll bloat the filesize, but we'll see.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Looking forward to it, any chance of of another parasitic organism? Or perhaps enemies of an aquatic nature, sporting advanced weaponry?

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been following your work since that Angel comic on deviantart and it's mildly mind blowing that I got to see the tremendous improvement in your art over the years. Rainy Skies looks quite lovely and plays very smoothly as well - I found myself taking a long detour in getting to H scenes, simply to play around with new mechanics and improved (in comparison to Lust Doll) battle system. I can tell it's gonna be a great game, your best one so far and I will be eagerly awaiting new updates.

Sorry for that sugar overdose, let me ask some questions now. Firstly, there are three ways of finishing our first quest mentioned ingame. I see two of them available, but is there a way to sneak into bandit hideout? I kinda expected to get there through the hidden cave but it doesn't appear to be leading anywhere. And another question: would something special happen if I manage to beat the thugs from that first scripted battle before we get interrupted? I'm inclined to try, but it'd take several days of grinding, so I'm gonna ask first.

And one suggestion to finish off. The Labyrinth could use a prompt for descending, so players won't miss any chests by hovering over the stairs by accident.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been following your work since that Angel comic on deviantart and it's mildly mind blowing that I got to see the tremendous improvement in your art over the years. Rainy Skies looks quite lovely and plays very smoothly as well - I found myself taking a long detour in getting to H scenes, simply to play around with new mechanics and improved (in comparison to Lust Doll) battle system. I can tell it's gonna be a great game, your best one so far and I will be eagerly awaiting new updates.

Sorry for that sugar overdose, let me ask some questions now. Firstly, there are three ways of finishing our first quest mentioned ingame. I see two of them available, but is there a way to sneak into bandit hideout? I kinda expected to get there through the hidden cave but it doesn't appear to be leading anywhere. And another question: would something special happen if I manage to beat the thugs from that first scripted battle before we get interrupted? I'm inclined to try, but it'd take several days of grinding, so I'm gonna ask first.

And one suggestion to finish off. The Labyrinth could use a prompt for descending, so players won't miss any chests by hovering over the stairs by accident.
In order to sneak into the hideout, you have to ask Kitty for help and then go to the hideout. Don't talk to the guard and go to the left of the building. There's a place you can sneak inside.

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In order to sneak into the hideout, you have to ask Kitty for help and then go to the hideout. Don't talk to the guard and go to the left of the building. There's a place you can sneak inside.
Thanks, I got it now. The problem was trying to get there before meeting Kitty, which caused me to miss some... interesting developments.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there any basis on the name Rainy Skies (or Lust Doll)? The current premises doesn't seem to have anything to do with rain or skies.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Looking forward to it, any chance of of another parasitic organism? Or perhaps enemies of an aquatic nature, sporting advanced weaponry?
For sure, meat parasites will show up. Aquatic enemies... perhaps? Alien lifeforms for sure, so that might fit in there.

Hey, thanks for the kind words! Humbled to hear you've been watching my work for that long. I'll do what I can!

For the gang hideout, as mentioned there's quite a few ways to do it, and things can change depending on what you've done before going there.

For the first scripted fight, nope. It'll just continue as normal.

And yes, I'll have the labyrinth stairs ask for confirmation in case you don't want to descend.

Is there any basis on the name Rainy Skies (or Lust Doll)? The current premises doesn't seem to have anything to do with rain or skies.
Well, it's still pretty early on. The reason for the name may become clear later.

As for Lust Doll, it's actually revealed at the end what the name means.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Or perhaps enemies of an aquatic nature, sporting advanced weaponry?
As much as I hate explaining the joke, I think Nightverge had something more specific in mind. Like Dolphins with freaking beam cannons on their heads. ...wait, was that not it?

Anyway, mechanically, speaking, I like what you have so far Indivi. The combat is more involved here than it was in Lust Doll, and having a specific protagonist does more for me than a custom one.

Will there be any in-combat content? I liked a lot of the scenarios for defeat in Lust Doll, and would love to see something along those lines done with art accompanying it, though maybe simpler in scale since that would be a lot of art.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
As much as I hate explaining the joke, I think Nightverge had something more specific in mind. Like Dolphins with freaking beam cannons on their heads. ...wait, was that not it?

Anyway, mechanically, speaking, I like what you have so far Indivi. The combat is more involved here than it was in Lust Doll, and having a specific protagonist does more for me than a custom one.

Will there be any in-combat content? I liked a lot of the scenarios for defeat in Lust Doll, and would love to see something along those lines done with art accompanying it, though maybe simpler in scale since that would be a lot of art.
Oh pfft wow XD. Okay, maybe as an easter egg somewhere?

Thanks! I'm def gonna try to make in-combat sex work. It'll probably have to be reserved for more scripted fights (instead of being something that can happen anywhere,) but should still be p fun.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first thing I'm noticing giving this a try for the first time is that the protagonist's tits are way too far apart.

So I made it to the brothel and... what now? I've explored all the maps as far as I can tell. I can keep working but her lewdness or whatever never seems to increase. Is that it?

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The first thing I'm noticing giving this a try for the first time is that the protagonist's tits are way too far apart.

So I made it to the brothel and... what now? I've explored all the maps as far as I can tell. I can keep working but her lewdness or whatever never seems to increase. Is that it?
Did you already exploring dungeon left from brothel? If you exploring the dungeon the event will advance (i don't know if you must clear the 10th floor dungeon or not)

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see. I just thought the dungeon was infinite. I don't know why I assumed that, in retrospect. Thanks for the help!

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I seriously think this game would be better with music. It just feels so lonely and empty.