What's new

Raise Your MOIC

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Raise Your MOIC

I vote D. I don't think our TsunDere will actually tell us what she wants.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A, for a little sunburn.

OP
R

Ryka

(Remember, I need things to be uniform so I don't get confused. A lot of these have multiple choices in one post, which promotes creativity, but also gives me a headache. Try to choose one letter at a time.)

You look at your MOIC. You tell her it's nap time. You pick her up, which she doesn't like as she 'shoots' you all the way to the bedroom. You then lay her down. The confused MOIC looks up at you before you lay down next to her. The MOIC is new to sleep, since turrets are supposed to keep watch all the time. She keeps her eyes open. You remind her that it's naptime.

She looks to you in confusion. You then take a sleep mask and fit it over her eyes. She panics at first, but then you rub her belly. She flails slower and slower until she falls asleep.

A.) Get Justice a cup of water for when she wakes up

B.) Nap with her.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. We can ask her if she wants water after the nap, if we leave and she wakes up our little Tsundere might view it as abandonment.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually think A is the better choice... one turret may be down for maintenance, but the other remains on watch, as it were.

OP
R

Ryka

You decide to lay down next to her. You sleep all night with her. You tend to easily fall asleep when you wake up, giving the MOIC plenty of time to get her rest.

Justice wakes up the next morning, moving her arms a bit, confused why she can't see anything. You notice this and you touch her head. She points her fingers in front and makes gunning sounds. You lift the mask over her eyes and she looks around, blinking. She turns to face you, then turns her head away quickly.

You hear a knock on the door and you go to answer it. The Tsundere follows behind you when you're not looking. At the door, you see a man, in his 30's, blonde spiky hair and in a business suit. He offers you an educational program that's free to walk into made specifically for raising academic knowledge in humanized robots. The catch is that you need to leave her there and pick her up later, leaving her without your guidance the whole stay, which may or may not be a bad thing.

The man kindly waves to you and bows out. You close the door, and face your little robot girl, who quickly turns around to sit on the couch and watch TV on her own.

A.) Pick her up and take her to the school

B.) Watch TV

b1.) Horror movie

b2.) Cartoons

b3.) History channel

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lets give her some education of our own, we don't need to leave her alone at school, so B3

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B3 I preffer Discovery Channel but fine, lets check the History one