What's new

RPG [Rambalance] ルナと美咲と2人の淫魔

Status
Not open for further replies.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Rambalance] ルナと美咲と2人の淫魔

Man i missed this circle. I really Love the effort he went into for the art. and there hasnt been many games I played where lifting a skirt did damage to the character. I heavily look forward to when this game releases.

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has a lot of promise, the demo is pretty good.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I still feel that Platinum War Elf was underrated, and I'm glad this guy isn't dead. It's been like 2-3 years since he last even made a fart in the wind.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looking at his blog posts, im surprized he didnt decide to keep the screen split thing from earlier blogs. While it doesnt fully cover the right side of the map. I would of thought it be better if her body wasnt on top of the map in general. Regardless, I do hope this fourm keeps updated when he updates his blog on the game.

zerobreaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know the release date? :)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It seems there was a small update to the demo of the game (I think,) There seems to be a new down animation, either thats mabey a new enemy takedown animation or some event plays where that happens. (unless the blog otherwise states) You can also finally give birth in the tent without the game crashing.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what do you do in the demo? Is there an objective or you just go around whacking guys or get whacked yourself?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So what do you do in the demo? Is there an objective or you just go around whacking guys or get whacked yourself?
The path toward progressing the story is blocked off :v unless I missed something.

Though you can try out things like the groping system by paying the mage 1000 to customize a sort of raper on demand, after that you can click on various parts of the girl to start groping.

There's also other things you can try out in the bathhouse/convenient store area like changing her skin tan.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i know that nobody cares, but there is a new version, the 0.11

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i know that nobody cares, but there is a new version, the 0.11
I care. I'd care more if I could hook the thing properly (AGTH causes the game to outright crash regardless of whether it starts with it or if I hook it later, while ITH can't get anything from it at all) though.
It's a neat start. Could you get raped in that same fashion with your standing cut-in with slight animation in Platinum War Elf? That game's previews made it seem like getting raped was in CG scenes only.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Has anyone heard from him lately? he seems very quiet recently, and I cant help but wonder whats up.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
My apologies if this is considered bumping old threads, but it looks like theres Finally updates on the game from his blog after a long time of no updates.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Good man. I like my Rambalance.
Her hair is way whiter than that old demo had it at. Is it supposed to change after a bit?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Good man. I like my Rambalance.
Her hair is way whiter than that old demo had it at. Is it supposed to change after a bit?
I think thats just his prefered hair Colour of that character. since I assume shes pretty customizable in colours available.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A bit late on giving notice to this, but it seems he Implimented a hotel and train area, with a Chikan picture. Im excited to see that work in game.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anything else on this? I've tried going through his twitter but it's literally just his thoughts on games he's been playing like Undertale or Assassin's Creed origins

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
geez. a whole year and no new updates at all on his blog? gosh that is very upsetting. anyone able to contact them on twitter to see if they stopped making the game all together?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.