What's new

ACT [ らんばらんす ] 初心者淫魔から割と本気で逃げる!! RJ091479

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys.
This time I bring you a game, where the plot actually interested me, so I thought I would share with you.

I wouldn't call this an RPG game, as it's like that game that was recently shared on this forum (where you have to avoid getting the girl caught), allthough, it does have several RPG resources and mechanics.

Warning: The protagonist is male, <strike>so might have victory rape (not suitable for some of you, probably)</strike>.

Edit* So after playing the game a bit, I found out that it isn't quite victory rape, but that depends on the point of view xD.
If you get caught you get to choose which sex scene you want, so it's kinda like Game Over Sex xD, but it ain't game over, because you're taken back to the last save point, so I have no idea what genre of game it is. I'd call it SOC (Sex on Caught) xD.

Not all of you might like this type of games, but there might a few of you that may like it.

<center>

Screenshots:

</center>

Here's the download link:

Enjoy ;)

Note: As always, if you have any problems with this host, please notify me, so that I can upload the file into any other host you require.

Last edited by a moderator:

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 初心者淫魔から割と本気で逃げる!! (Assignment and really get away from Imma beginner!)

Good find man and the host is damn good glad to see people use mediafire.

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

are there directions on how to play this game?

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm too lazy to do a walkthrough but I can give a few tips after putting a few hours into this game.
Basically the beginning you have to go to the store and buy something; then explore a bit til you reach the abandoned school. Read magazine on the ground and then stuff happens and you'll wake up in a bed in the school. Your goal is to escape the school.
The girl will be hunting you and by moving objects or kicking cans or whatever you create noise. You attract her attention by moving too much stuff too fast. Basically from that point on it's go into every room, collect every item (the silver ones are essential, gold is just money or something) and by getting the silver items you unlock new doors.
If she comes after you you can fight her off using a stick you get early on, but it's easier to just avoid her until she's gone. You can hide in a closet when you hear her coming or in a bed or behind drapes otherwise it's typically easier to just move away from her.

There comes a point in the game where you actually do escape the school and from that point on it's like a 3-day cycle that rotates every time you go to sleep in your bed or have sex. At that point you can go into the school and find glowing orbs to unlock CG's you may have missed by not sucking; there's also this ganguro girl that you can mess around with and move the story along by interacting with.
Basically just interact with everything on all three days and you'll unlock everything.
If anyone needs any help, lemme know.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so... im in the school, just left the first room, leading to corridor 1, checked both bathrooms,

now what? all the doors are locked and im pretty sure i found every item

edit: found the next room

how do i swing my fighting stick?

nevermind, its enter

Last edited:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Having issues getting it to start. Keep getting this error (see attached.). Yes, it's Japanese syslocal.

Attachments

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Missing no 15 + 16 (first screen, last two).

Help.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Missing no 15 + 16 (first screen, last two).

Help.
#15 - you get this on one of the days your by yourself. Wander about, do some stuff (no sex though), and when you return home, the girl/succubus/demon (w/e) will be passed out next to your bed clad in aught but her panties (I assume she's drunk based on what happens after you interact with her.)

Still haven't found 16, 17, 28, and 33 myself.

sigmazx

Reputation score

16 = go alone in your school uniform to the restaurant and eat there. Then go to the bathroom, brown chick should be there and if not, then try in new game +

17 = bathroom scene in your room. go with your girl then and talk to the toilet seat, pick second option.

28 = when you are in your pink jacket and your girl, go to the garden and try to sit near the bench next the bathroom.

33 = pink jacket again, exit your room and go right, brown chick should be there.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need 16, 18, 24, 33, 34 and 35 to finish =(

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having issues getting it to start. Keep getting this error (see attached.). Yes, it's Japanese syslocal.
Try changing the folder name to something else instead of "￾‰￾SŽÒˆú–‚‚©‚犄‚Æ–{‹C‚Å“¦‚°‚é!! ver1.00" to, example: abc

It worked for me.

And thanks for sharing Mistix!

Last edited:

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, this is odd. The link timed out three times in a row, and now Norton is reporting it as a Malicious Phishing link. Not sure if this is a Norton overreaction, or if Mistix's link got hijacked.

EDIT: Other MediaFire links are working just fine, so it's really odd that this one shows up as malicious.

Last edited:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Try changing the folder name to something else instead of "￾‰￾SŽÒˆú–‚‚©‚犄‚Æ–{‹C‚Å“¦‚°‚é!! ver1.00" to, example: abc

It worked for me.

And thanks for sharing Mistix!
Thanks boss. Worked perfect.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck on finding 18 and 34.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Download is... ... Broken?..

It won't initiate, I press the button and it says it's starting but it never does.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

download doesn't work...

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

do you have eng patch ? I don't understand japan language xD

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Download is... ... Broken?..

It won't initiate, I press the button and it says it's starting but it never does.
still work man !! just wait a bit

sigmazx

Reputation score

New update is up. Anyone care to upload?

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone post save ur save file man ! I can't understand this game >.< so headache