What's new

SIM [らぷらす] プリンセスハーレム / Princess Harem [RJ280657]

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From the creator of the other SLG touching games, one with a nun and one with a princess.

RJ280657_img_smp1.jpg

Gameplay
SLG game, where you need to corrupt 3 princesses and amass 1,000,000 points by the end of the time limit.
Easy: 30 days
Normal: 15 days
Hard: 10 days.
Can partially undress and switch between hand and piston. Points are also used to upgrade the effectiveness of hand/piston actions. Points spent on upgrading do not count to the 1,000,000 points goal.

Controls
Just mouse

Game Guide
Corruption/Training Tiers

0: Start
1: Climax once
2: Climax 6 times
3(Corrupted): Climax 12 times. Anal/V level at least 6. Tease her 3 times.

How to tease
Former 2 requirements must be met. Climaxed 12 times and Anal/V level of at least 6. Penetrate and bring her Anal or V climax bar to almost full, then stop all movement. If you see the respective climax bar suddenly lose a chunk, you're successful. You might be unable to un-penetrate from that point, and your ejaculation bar should kinda fluctuate but otherwise stagnate half-filled.

Training UI Explanation
PH - UI Guide.jpg
Body Strength: Training ends when reaches 0. Recovers if girl wasn't the trainee for that day. Recovers more from Strength Bonus levels. Recovers more if player chooses to rest that day (no training on any girl). Depletes from every action besides removing clothes.
Resistance: Training ends when reaches max (2000). Increases from every action besides removing clothes. Decreases when the girl climaxes.
Mouse: Just shows a rating to mouse speed, higher is not always better
Clit: Raised by using hand on clit. Hand icon becomes index finger.
Breast: Raised by using hand on breast(s).
Vagina: Raised by using hand/insertion on vagina. Hand icon becomes tongue.
Butt: Raised by using hand/insertion on butt. Hand icon becomes middle finger.
Affection: [RESETS] Raises more from actions when mouse speed is slow. Has to be at least level 1 to insert. Once corruption/training tiers is at least 2. This will automatically fill to level 1 at the start of each training.
Pain: [RESETS] Might be raised when on low affection and high mouse speed. But I haven't seen a reason to care since it resets to 0 each day anyways, and it's hard to max.
Strength Bonus: I believe this is raised when the accumulated levels across the 4 body parts passes a certain threshold.

Affection and Pain will reset to 0 after each training.
Climax Bar: The climax bar is not reflective of the progress to the next level. Progress to the next level is purely indicated by the filling of the respective orbs.

Some things I've noticed
Affection levels confer a multiplier bonus to training/reaching climax for every body part. Higher affection also decreases the rate of strength depletion and resistance accumulation.
A higher level for a body part means a multiplier to affection gain for that body part, and also climax speed for that body part.
Higher mouse speeds: Higher climax/training rate per point of strength depletion. Lower affection gain per point of strength depletion.
Lower mouse speeds: Lower climax/training rate per point of strength depletion. Higher affection gain per point of strength depletion.

The amount to increase a body part to the next level is not equal. Meaning raising X from 0 to 1 will always be quicker than raising Y from 5 to 6. This is important because the points you gain from each training session treats every level as the same. Focusing one body part to 4 will net you 4000 points (before multipliers), but the same amount of strength spent could have raised 4 body parts to 2 and net 8000 points, double.

The pink haired princess is the hardest, and as a result should not be the girl that you're farming points from.
There's no need to raise the upgrade the effectiveness of hand to max, hitting affection level 1 in a training session is pretty easy, and from that point you can use piston instead.
Because affection resets each training. The multiplier bonuses have to be regained each training session, so don't waste it! Try to spread your attention and try to bring multiple body parts up exactly 1 level with no overflow.

edit: attached save with all endings

Attachments

Last edited:

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just going going to ask in what directory the savefile for this is located

yurikoyomi

Reputation score
is someone know how to get pass the tutorial its somehow bugged and i cant pass the tutorial?

OP
O

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Might I trouble you guys to elaborate on the bug? Like what gets stuck.
Attached is a save for easy mode right after tutorial. Completing the tutorial automatically ends the first day, so the earliest save I can get is 29 days left.

Attachments

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might I trouble you guys to elaborate on the bug? Like what gets stuck.
Attached is a save for easy mode right after tutorial. Completing the tutorial automatically ends the first day, so the earliest save I can get is 29 days left.
Thanks!!! , the bug is on tutorial, last step , the game get stuck after you "put in" , its fixed with 1.01 update

kagerou783

Reputation score
Even with the save the game is unplayable... we need updated version.

Found the fix, no need for updates. Just use applocale + timezone=

Anyway: u can find 1.04 in internet now but i recommend to use applocale + timezone: if you dont use that, i see that u cant play normally, also stats increases really fast.

LewdDood

Reputation score
New to these stuff. Is there anyway, I could translate even some text to English?

blerghit

Reputation score
You can use BepInEx hook together with Xunityautotranslator to have the text translated ingame.
MTL ofc, but not needing to look to another window for translated text and the buttons text being translated on the right spot is also good.

byran47

Reputation score
The tags on DLSITE specify Netorare and not just Netori. What is the Netorare?

Reputation score
The tags on DLSITE specify Netorare and not just Netori. What is the Netorare?
Netori (寝取り) is you take someone's girlfriend;
Netorare (寝取られ) is someone takes your girlfriend.
In fact, there is third type of NTR:
Netorase (寝取らせ) is you let someone takes your girlfriend.

Return to the game, there is Netorare because of the ending.
In ED7, the heroines are gangbanged by other ones.

blerghit

Reputation score
THe game is both netori and netorase, as one of the princesses has a lover, and you steal her from him, and in end 7 you whore the princesses to nobles to improve your political power.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Anyone have tips on how to progress in the game? There seem to be objectives you can fulfill for each girl, but I'm not really sure what they are.

OP
O

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The objectives for every girl are the same. Just different tiers of corruption.

Corruption/Training Tiers
0: Start
1: Climax once
2: Climax 6 times
3(Corrupted): Climax 12 times. Anal/V level at least 6. Tease her 3 times.

How to tease
Former 2 requirements must be met. Climaxed 12 times and Anal/V level of at least 6. Penetrate and bring her Anal or V climax bar to almost full, then stop all movement. If you see the respective climax bar suddenly lose a chunk, you're successful. You might be unable to un-penetrate from that point, and your ejaculation bar should kinda fluctuate but otherwise stagnate half-filled.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
The objectives for every girl are the same. Just different tiers of corruption.
Wow, thanks for the tut! I think I'll restart, I'm already halfway through and barely have any prog.

Kuroyan

Reputation score
I am using the last version and I am having some troubles with the game. All what I can do with my mouse is drag the heroines clothes, nothing else...
I can only move the clothes and can't proceed with 'touching' or whatever happens next. The mouse icon just stays the same and clicking just put the clothing back in position.
I am using version 1.12 and I don't know if I am doing something wrong, need to press a button ? The 'finger button' just show me the areas where i can interact so I guess it's not that.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had same problem with version 1.13. Changeing my region to japanese helped.