What's new

RPG [RaRaRa] 世界樹と魔女と迷宮 (RJ194013)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Another game to add to my "Too good to play without a translation which will never happen anyway" folder 🙏
Well, you can always petition DLsite or Kagura games for translation (although it will depend on they will to do it, the dev good will among other thing).

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One of the downsides to this game is that text-hooking doesn't play well with dating characters because the hooker gets spammed with the on-screen words. For example, all you'll see is LOVE repeated infinitely when trying to talk to a girl. The way I've gotten around this is to click my hooker ASAP so that it freezes the text, highlight the actual response of the girl, and translate that. If someone has a better method, let me know!
If I remember correctly, someone did a patch for this game to stop the LOVE text repeating (or rather, they deleted the Love icon entirely).

I wonder if anyone still got the patch?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone who speaks the language of the gods played this game and have any thoughts on it?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Has anyone who speaks the language of the gods played this game and have any thoughts on it?
as far i remember, u can create ur ideal girl to party
and explore the dungeon, some will capture her if lose and there are NTR too

cookiedough

Reputation score
i hope this game gets an english translation someday tried to struggle through it with texthooker it works but it's kinda painful when every dating dialogue gets spammed with loves. So many great niches too slavery seedbeds auction and the game itself is pretty solid as an rpg if not a bit too grindy.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i hope this game gets an english translation someday tried to struggle through it with texthooker it works but it's kinda painful when every dating dialogue gets spammed with loves. So many great niches too slavery seedbeds auction and the game itself is pretty solid as an rpg if not a bit too grindy.
Probably never will, flew straight under the radar so hard that i cant even find a cg extract lmao.

cookiedough

Reputation score
Probably never will, flew straight under the radar so hard that i cant even find a cg extract lmao.
it's cause 2 characters are set but the rest are all customizable from hair eye color and costumes. There was another thread on this but it kinda died i'm surprised no one's talking about it since it's a relatively large game and the dev just updated it 2 weeks ago.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeh i though there already another thread for this game... where ppl already discuss all the hax OP dmg with combination of job...
The game is pretty hard if u messed up with your build, and of coz it become suprising too easy when u got the right main/sub job with the proper skill... (ex thief / illusionist)

I haven't really check the update much since they keep adding more and more H-scene only

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So its like etrian odyssey team building? im about to pay some bilingual bastard to translate this lmao

cookiedough

Reputation score
the jp wiki for this game is pretty extensive and you can use a texthooker for the game, i really wish i checked out the other thread first i just wanted to grind to the unlock the "naughty" shop, but my build sucks so it took so long, god the enemies in this game are strong for beginners :(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeh like etrian odyssey i guess...
Except lving in the game is alot easier than etrian once u reach a certain floor (i forgot its in the forest map)..

Also i just take a quick peek on the update, they have slave training system now and added 1 of the heroine from their old game.. (more to the dark side :rolleyes:)
Guess there more side stuff to do, while the main story stuff of clearing dungeon left untouched

Kinda funny though the step by step:
customize and recruit ur girl --> romance them to lover --> sell them to slave shop --> train them up --> daiy income or sell them for quick cash -->or turn them into egg laying for stat up item

Bryanis

Reputation score
Original thread locked due to lack of OP following the new forum rule :

https://ulmf.org/threads/rarara-to-to-rj194013.10065/

All the info in here. Better have the Old thread tale the good OP and get this one deleted / merged.

And yeah, the game with it's mechanism is probably hard to translate but should be really nice to play in English - might be worth suggesting it to Kagura ...

cookiedough

Reputation score
do they ever take suggestions? like do they put out any polls or something.

Bryanis

Reputation score
do they ever take suggestions? like do they put out any polls or something.
hmm, you got a page on their site for sending them message, they even say there that you can use it to suggest game to translate. Dunno how much they look at it. Else you can try their discord, there some general talk channel where you might make suggestion, but I'm not sure.

The other way around is to talk to the game dev to try to motivate him to get the game translated. It"s probably easier to get someone (pro or fan) to get on a work when a dev is willing and looking for; but that usually mean having some Japanese skill to talk the dev into it.....

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, threads merged, thread unlocked.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Since the thread is opened again :
New update on january 16th :

• 2020年01月16日 誤字脱字修正不具合修正内容追加 Ver1.71
    ・ファイル交換イベント
    ・搾乳システム
    ・「【L】チカ」の特別イベント追加など

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Original thread locked due to lack of OP following the new forum rule :

https://ulmf.org/threads/rarara-to-to-rj194013.10065/

All the info in here. Better have the Old thread tale the good OP and get this one deleted / merged.

And yeah, the game with it's mechanism is probably hard to translate but should be really nice to play in English - might be worth suggesting it to Kagura ...
I just read this comment, how do we suggest this game to Kagura games for them to translate?

Bryanis

Reputation score
I just read this comment, how do we suggest this game to Kagura games for them to translate?
On their site, click on "contact us" (no sub selection) - look at the attachements. Fill the form or use the contact email.

Another way would be to log in their discord (invite at the bottom of their site pages). The right channel should be "loundge => general", but since it's often flooded with idle chit-chat it seem less efficient. But at least their got someone there nearly all the time so you might dirrectly got an answer pointing you to the proper procedure.

Attachments

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On their site, click on "contact us" (no sub selection) - look at the attachements. Fill the form or use the contact email.

Another way would be to log in their discord (invite at the bottom of their site pages). The right channel should be "loundge => general", but since it's often flooded with idle chit-chat it seem less efficient. But at least their got someone there nearly all the time so you might dirrectly got an answer pointing you to the proper procedure.
Ok thanks, I sent an email to the creator of the game, the email was entirely written in english though. Gonna try Kagura Games now.

edit: There we go, i have sent emails to both parties. Hope it gets the game translated.

Last edited: