What's new

RPG [RaRaRa] 世界樹と魔女と迷宮 (RJ194013)

Re: [RaRaRa] 世界樹と魔女と迷宮

Some bug fixes and added more events, the blog have preview of an animated scene with Dia.

The more you know... Thanks LazyCat. I'm glad to see that you still being lazy as ever! :D

havent played it, but checked the patch note 1.13...
something new other than bug fix is

A new enemy in 4th layer, some kind of pink wolf will do erotic atk - only to customize girl
new hair colour - pink
new face - freckle
new event with alm, after "pandemonium?" (when u bring girl alm on date and another girl intercept you) apologize to alm and go to sleep, scene will happen <-- from patch note
new event with dia, bring her out on date and she will ask you to go to library
save slot change to 34

Last edited:

The only bad thing about this game getting updates, is the fact that every time that they update and i get the new version i try to transfer my saves to the new version, and guess what? I keep having an problem and i can't load the saves or it will load and it will be bugged as hell... Kinda annoying... :(

can someone do a walkthrough pleas i have no idea what to do on the third floor

Uhh, I went to anime-sharing for the latest update, but it only has the previous version, 1.12.

can someone do a walkthrough pleas i have no idea what to do on the third floor

Since the dungeon pretty straigh trough im just gonna summarize this.
3rd: go to right path till the end, check the hole in wall for secret path and pick the chest.
go to left path place the key item and just keep continue (this is the place u choose 1 of 2 main heroine).
once party regroup fall down again and find the granny, tele back to dungeon entrance and check the top path door, back to granny again (now u can unlock all magic locked door) and go back to the door again

4th: just keep going until you in castle after finish killing mid boss
go to top left and corner the rat till it went into hole (depend from which direction u talk to it).
top mid door put the statue male x female on both then speak maid to get key item (if its corectly the statue will dance)
top right find ur way to the fairy
back to top left door click on the pot to get urself the key item and enter the midle door.

5th:keep doing looping event on 2nd floor library roof and go to inn to reset it until 3rd time i think.
Find the guy on top of the right mansion roof
find a manual book in library book case and read it.
go to well and finish

6th: keep going until u see final boss

as for version i believe nyaa have the 1.13

eyny has 1.13

hhh ...
I want to do partial for this game, but it seems this game is heavily updated ...
(even since few month ago) ...
I guess I have to wait another few month ...:(

Both nyaa sites only have 1.12. Eyny does have them apparently, but I don't have an account there. Guess I'll just wait it out.

My bad, it looks like pantsu has them...but the torrents themselves look sketchy.

Last edited:

Since the dungeon pretty straigh trough im just gonna summarize this.
3rd: go to right path till the end, check the hole in wall for secret path and pick the chest.
go to left path place the key item and just keep continue (this is the place u choose 1 of 2 main heroine).
once party regroup fall down again and find the granny, tele back to dungeon entrance and check the top path door, back to granny again (now u can unlock all magic locked door) and go back to the door again

4th: just keep going until you in castle after finish killing mid boss
go to top left and corner the rat till it went into hole (depend from which direction u talk to it).
top mid door put the statue male x female on both then speak maid to get key item (if its corectly the statue will dance)
top right find ur way to the fairy
back to top left door click on the pot to get urself the key item and enter the midle door.

5th:keep doing looping event on 2nd floor library roof and go to inn to reset it until 3rd time i think.
Find the guy on top of the right mansion roof
find a manual book in library book case and read it.
go to well and finish

6th: keep going until u see final boss

as for version i believe nyaa have the 1.13

Thank you.:)

how do you romance alm

You need to go to third floor and trigger event while have love point more than Dia, after you clear the floor and finish the event, you can confess to her now.

Ps: In case you forget.

I put download link on page 5 and I will update regularly.

In case, I didn't update. Just PM me.

You need to go to third floor and trigger event while have love point more than Dia, after you clear the floor and finish the event, you can confess to her now.

Ps: In case you forget.

Thank you

Well, I might not be getting something: that post claims to be at 1.09, the current is 1.14 (the short note on dlsite says it's a fix for a new bug in 1.13).

how do you beat the red haired boss after in the castle just after the third floor boss?

how do you beat the red haired boss after in the castle just after the third floor boss?

physical atk ?
if i still remember correctly she have magic reflect, other than that just use physical atk her to death....
I remember i was using fighter / paladin / healer / swdman at that time

physical atk ?
if i still remember correctly she have magic reflect, other than that just use physical atk her to death....
I remember i was using fighter / paladin / healer / swdman at that time

what level were you? i'm probably going in under powered, thanks by the way.

v1.13, anyone's game crashing with an error when trying to open Dia's(?) status page in the menu?

Edit: Reading the blog page of the maker, it seems it's a bug that was fixed in 1.14. Luckily, it's not that big of a deal.

Uh, just to make sure, but there's no way to go for something akin to harem, is there?

I was developing affection with girl A, and she asked me to a date, but when we met girl B, they argues, and the only option is to run away, right? What makes it worse is, even if I apologized, it still ended up with both of their affection went down the drain...

So does that mean I should just focus on one girl?

the girl get additional skill point when you H them for 1st time for every new type, so i dun't see the reason why u should only focus 1.
For the arguement try ur best to avoid it or u can buy some scroll from the black merchant right of theme park (need to be alone) that let u avoid argument when you equip it (fricking expensive)

The ending will be the girl with highest affection and joined you fighting final boss, of coz this also apply to your customize girl.

Back