What's new

RPG Ci-En Active RPG Maker Vore [RAVE-N] Eclipse Fragment / えくりぷすふらぐめんと

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1500x500.jpg

I'll try to update this OP as new info comes out. Original OP in the spoiler below.
Last updated: 2024-06-18

The author of Twilight Scramble has .

Game seems to have two heroines — a catgirl with pink hair and a rabbit girl with blue hair.
So far, as of June 2024, three animations have been released.
  • Rabbit girl
  • Rabbit girl
  • Cat girl

The so-far not very abundant information seems to indicate it's very similar to Twilight Scramble, with some incremental upgrades — early posts are showing refinements to the struggle QTEs, and seemingly the heroine will be able to fight back while suffering through certain restraints.
Author says that, unlike Twilight Scramble's dungeon crawling, this new game will be focused around heroines fighting an evil organization ("heroine pinch" genre).

The author of Twilight Scramble has .

For now, all we have are the portraits of two tightly-dressed heroines — a catgirl with pink hair and a rabbit girl with blue hair — and showcasing the rabbit girl getting energy drained in the titties by a slime.
So, it seems to be still on brand, works for me!

Author says that, unlike Twilight Scramble's dungeon crawling, this new game will be focused around heroines fighting an evil organization ("heroine pinch" genre).

Information is still sparse, and I will update the thread (and OP) as it surfaces and development progresses.

Last edited:
Gonna keep an eye on this one. Saw one of their latest posts with polls saying that people voted for vore as their favorite scenes from the first game. Glad to see, and hope that means we'll see some more vore scenes in this one, compared to the last game. Though I'm sure it'll be mixed pretty evenly with the other typical genres the dev has used already.

Gonna keep an eye on this one. Saw one of their latest posts with polls saying that people voted for vore as their favorite scenes from the first game. Glad to see, and hope that means we'll see some more vore scenes in this one, compared to the last game. Though I'm sure it'll be mixed pretty evenly with the other typical genres the dev has used already.

I agree he'll probably keep it even, and I hope he keeps it even.
Not because the poll was mostly fairly distributed, but because I think variety is one of the things that made TS so good.

What I hope is that, like TS managed to make other fetishes more palatable to me since they're handled pretty cleanly, EF does the same or better.
I mean, I get turned off by vore. I like TS mostly for the tentacle and slime levels. But in TS, like all other fetishes, it's handled very interestingly, with these silly looking monsters and no acid scars or hard stuff, it's kind of tame, so I'm pretty sure it's still good for fans of that, but it's not weird or hard to stomach for (non-fans like) me.
Same for all other fetishes (and even what ryona/sexuality is there), with the only pervasive ones through all the game being restraints and energy drain, which (although I may be biased about the latter) are fairly non-intrusive and don't really turn off people.
(I mean, you see a tentacle energy draining a magical girl via titty and you ain't into energy drain, you're still looking at a tentacle fiddling with a titty).

Some .
It's still the rabbit girl, fighting another slime. Interesting enough, because it showcases a few things.
  • QTE with a timing bar on special attacks, which is what the video is meant to showcase. Author says this kind of QTE isn't very easy for some people, so he put it on special attacks — if you succeed, you do double damage, but if you fail the attack still connects, so the stakes aren't too high.
  • While it looks like the slime from the previous animation (placeholder asset?), this seems meant to be a different enemy. So this might mean the game will have a similar structure to TS, with the ghettoed dungeons.
  • The heroine is fighting back while she's in a grab. I don't remember this being possible in Twilight Scramble, where you had to free yourself first.

Another .
This time, it's some kind of tentacle monster, and the victim is the cat girl from the title image instead of the rabbit girl that was in the previous animations.

Don't know what's up with that witch girl in the background. Maybe it's a villain conjuring minions?

Either way, I'll get spammy if I make new posts every time I see a new tweet, so I'll stop and update the OP instead. Until there is some major update.

Back