What's new

RPG Ci-En Active RPG Maker Vore [RAVE-N] Eclipse Fragment / えくりぷすふらぐめんと

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1500x500.jpg

The author of Twilight Scramble has .

For now, all we have are the portraits of two tightly-dressed heroines — a catgirl with pink hair and a rabbit girl with blue hair — and showcasing the rabbit girl getting energy drained in the titties by a slime.
So, it seems to be still on brand, works for me!

Author says that, unlike Twilight Scramble's dungeon crawling, this new game will be focused around heroines fighting an evil organization ("heroine pinch" genre).

Information is still sparse, and I will update the thread (and OP) as it surfaces and development progresses.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Gonna keep an eye on this one. Saw one of their latest posts with polls saying that people voted for vore as their favorite scenes from the first game. Glad to see, and hope that means we'll see some more vore scenes in this one, compared to the last game. Though I'm sure it'll be mixed pretty evenly with the other typical genres the dev has used already.

OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gonna keep an eye on this one. Saw one of their latest posts with polls saying that people voted for vore as their favorite scenes from the first game. Glad to see, and hope that means we'll see some more vore scenes in this one, compared to the last game. Though I'm sure it'll be mixed pretty evenly with the other typical genres the dev has used already.
I agree he'll probably keep it even, and I hope he keeps it even.
Not because the poll was mostly fairly distributed, but because I think variety is one of the things that made TS so good.

What I hope is that, like TS managed to make other fetishes more palatable to me since they're handled pretty cleanly, EF does the same or better.
I mean, I get turned off by vore. I like TS mostly for the tentacle and slime levels. But in TS, like all other fetishes, it's handled very interestingly, with these silly looking monsters and no acid scars or hard stuff, it's kind of tame, so I'm pretty sure it's still good for fans of that, but it's not weird or hard to stomach for (non-fans like) me.
Same for all other fetishes (and even what ryona/sexuality is there), with the only pervasive ones through all the game being restraints and energy drain, which (although I may be biased about the latter) are fairly non-intrusive and don't really turn off people.
(I mean, you see a tentacle energy draining a magical girl via titty and you ain't into energy drain, you're still looking at a tentacle fiddling with a titty).