What's new

Ravenloft part II

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Another Ravenloft game. For those of you not familiar with Ravenloft, it's D&D setting for gothic horror, basically. Expect spookiness.

System is, again, heavily houseruled Pathfinder. The game will start at level 8(but see houserules) and, should everything proceed as planned, will end either when all the PCs are dead or around level 15-ish. Level advancement will be fairly quick, depending of course on how much you get done. Oh, and unless you get entirely off the rails, the game will be heavy on undead, so I would suggest not basing your character on abilities that don't work on them.

The scheduling will, again, be weekend evenings(probably starting around 1800 GMT or slighty later, give or take an hour) unless someone can come up with another sensible option.

EDIT: Starting domain has not been determined yet, since the previous characters would have had a chance to wander after the unseen climax of the last campaign. Also, for any of you who wishes to start with the same character you ended the last campaign with, please PM me.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Ravenloft part II

I am in.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I could think in join this, but in the last days many things are happening and will go on, so i could be really busy to play a rol game

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any race or class restriction? Or will it be the same as the previous campaign?

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Any race or class restriction? Or will it be the same as the previous campaign?
All Paizo and DSP baseclasses and Radiance House Occultist are allowed, for anything else, ask me first. No non-standard races(like anything made with over 15 race points) and no races that can't interact normally with the game(for example, can't stand direct sunlight). Oh, and orcs aren't a thing in Ravenloft, so no orcs or half-orcs(if you want to play a Caliban, talk with me first). While I'm deliberately allowing a wide range of races, if you can't pass for a human or other core race, you're likely to have difficulties interacting with many NPCs.

Zilrax

Reputation score

I still giggle when people mention race points like they're a very good measurement of anything. Especially since Paizo tried so hard to claim the dwarf was completely on par with the half elf. Or any of the other races really. I mean even the Aasimer and Tiefling don't measure up to em really. They come closer at least though.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same rules as before for multiclass characters?

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am going to go with a psion who can do damage spells and buff people if need be.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Probably a good plan. I'm a skirmishing martial so I'm always welcoming durability or maneuvrability boosts.