What's new

[Complete - Partial] Re: [RJ161447] Ordeal of Princess Eris

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Merry Christmas everybody! I know its late and all but here's a partial Partial Translation. Menu has been done, Status Screen is done and the Character Class bit at the beginning is done. I had to move stuff around on the Status screen to get it to all fit, there's only a minor amount of overlapping but I like the way things are lined up and don't want to move them around any more.
I'll look into translating more of the Database items tomorrow. There's just a lot of shit in there and I figure this is a good starting point.

Enjoy

Kthxbai!

PS: This is the release version, so if anyone has a copy of the updated version where I think he fixed some of the issues I'd appreciate a copy >.<

Game thread here

Attachments

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ161447] Ordeal of Princess Eris

I probably won't get to to play the game (still haven't played the author's other game even though I downloaded it), but nonetheless thanks again for the ever-generous partials, Rrezz. :)

D-D

Reputation score

I have zero experience with installing partial translations.

How do? Is there a thread about the many different ways of doing it?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Happy New Years everybody! To kick off the new years right here's an Updated Partial Translation for Ordeal of Princess Eris. Within you will find All Weapons, Armors and Items have been translated. Item shop interface has been translated, also the Attributes at the character creation have been translated so you know what you're picking. Still haven't translated the astrological signs because I can't make heads or tails of it, but you can see what its stat boosts are. I have also translated the Party member names, and their nicknames which can be found under the Status menu, however it wont appear with an old save. Lastly I have not done Skills yet, as there's over 400 fucking skills and I'll probably do them later on. Not really in a rush or anything.

Enjoy

Kthxbai!

PS: Revolti has posted Version 1.06 of the game Starting tomorrow I'll transfer over what I've translated to that version and begin Translating the Skills. I'll post the Version 1.06 Partial once Skills are finished.

PSS: If you lose your virginity to the Tentacle at the beginning dungeon the Status Menu will show their First Time as Tentacles. Once I find where all the possible first time Events are I'll be able to update it so her First time appears in English in the Status Menu.

*EDIT* Updated partial translation to include Skills. All Skills have now been done.

*EDIT 2* Updated Script to include Corruption on the menu area place.

Last edited:

serovea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still haven't translated the astrological signs because I can't make heads or tails of it, but you can see what its stat boosts are.
I know what you mean, I had a go at them.

The first seems to be of "Consideration"

I can only say that its not actually in Japanese, but also in Chinese. Great work anyways.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Quick update to the partial. I've added some of the conversation options and some of her potential First Times, at least the ones I could find. So if you get lose Scoundrel on the bridge and he rapes you it'll show up as Scoundrel for her first time under the Status menu. I think I've found most of them, but there's probably a few I haven't found yet.

Enjoy

Kthxbai

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey Rrezz, do you have plans/time to work on this partial some more?

If so, I can start making notes on things I come across as I stumble around on the walkthru.

1) For example, can we alter the town menu from "Search" to "Explore" please?
2) Noticed a lot of the skills have "Chance to change field effect to [Element]" (see screenshot), better translated as "Field Effect Chance: [Element]" given the limited space. See the kanji on the attached picture, although I saw you have "Can Change Geography" on Gale Slash (Field Effect Chance: Wind). The one in the screenshot is for Water.
temp.jpg
3) Other skill descriptions such as (e.g. Screwdriver) have certain part untranslated, (Effective against female) in this case. Would it help if I make a list?
4) I would also like to make some suggestions: Dark Spell "Ill Storm", would "Miasma" works better? Fist skill "Collection", potential alternative includes "Gather Chi", "Meditate", "Concentrate", or "Second Wind". Gather Chi is probably the more direct translation.
5) Scoundrel showing up as Soundrel after he joins.

As always, thanks so much for your partials :)

Last edited:

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, seems like all of the link is removed, can someone reupload the patch?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hi, seems like all of the link is removed, can someone reupload the patch?
Yeah, my Mega got shrekt. So they're all gone :(

I've gone ahead and placed the Partial in the Attachments. I'll eventually find a new uploader and reupload everything.