What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RE099577] The Stop of the World -You're Beautiful In Frozen Time-

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[RE099577] The Stop of the World -You're Beautiful In Frozen Time-

Developed by: Osanagocoronokimini
System: RPG Maker VX
Genres: Time-Stop, Loli, X-Ray Creampie, Rape, Humiliation, Some Monster Girls (Slime Girls, Succubus and an Angel)

-----

Game contains loli.

My next translation project; this game is a far longer than my first and has a lot more events. Game has some puzzle elements, such as sneaking around enemies. Right now, as a WIP, if you plan on beating the game you may still need a translator like VNR or something.

-----

Current Status

Aug. 26 - Partial Translation WIP
What's translated: Most of the interface, all items, introduction, and tutorial.

-----

Partial ENG Trans Link (Data Files Only):

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RE099577] The Stop of the World -You're Beautiful In Frozen Time-

Quite a while ago I made a simple partial for this game, but I do not think I bothers to release it, so it is nice to see an actual translation for this.

Just for general note to all, the last released version of this game was version 1.5, and all the updates were bug fixes from my memory and a quick check of the website. So a new Data folder or similar will provide a full update of the game.

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quite a while ago I made a simple partial for this game, but I do not think I bothers to release it, so it is nice to see an actual translation for this.

Just for general note to all, the last released version of this game was version 1.5, and all the updates were bug fixes from my memory and a quick check of the website. So a new Data folder or similar will provide a full update of the game.
Ah, yeah. I saw that a partial existed in the translation master thread and I think it cited you as the creator, but I googled it and found no results anywhere. I figured I might as well take a crack at a full translation!

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah, yeah. I saw that a partial existed in the translation master thread and I think it cited you as the creator, but I googled it and found no results anywhere. I figured I might as well take a crack at a full translation!
Hope thngs go well for you, by the sound of it you have well passed what I did, it was a basic menu/ui type translation.

mrsaporito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So it's almost been a full year, any plans to continue? I was hella excited when I saw this thinking it was a full translation lol

II_PREDATOR_II

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anyone give me a working link for the game plz

Nonho

Reputation score

Genres: Time-Stop, Loli, X-Ray Creampie, Rape, Humiliation, Some Monster Girls (Slime Girls, Succubus and an Angel)

-----

Game contains loli.

My next translation project; this game is a far longer than my first and has a lot more events. Game has some puzzle elements, such as sneaking around enemies. Right now, as a WIP, if you plan on beating the game you may still need a translator like VNR or something.

-----

Current Status

What's translated: Most of the interface, all items, introduction, and tutorial.

-----

Links down

Theshadowrealm

Reputation score
What version of the game are you using? I've tried on multiple downloaded versions and the partial isn't working in the slightest.

biladajlk4luiz

Reputation score

-----

Game contains loli.

-----

Current Status

-----

Link is dead

jdsomer

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Can someone tell me how to proceed in this game? I get to the stage where you first see the sister and mother but hten i cant figure out where to go. I found a bunny suit and the girl student costume but i cant go to the castle and it gives me japanese text when i try to go in the female shower while time stopped. Is that a glitch? Am i missing something?

kfeet

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Can someone tell me how to proceed in this game? I get to the stage where you first see the sister and mother but hten i cant figure out where to go. I found a bunny suit and the girl student costume but i cant go to the castle and it gives me japanese text when i try to go in the female shower while time stopped. Is that a glitch? Am i missing something?
you have to talk to the guy in the cemetery in front of the hero's mother's house, then you can go into the women's baths without stopping time. go normally, then once in the baths you ascend as high as you can to find the hero's mother.
after seeing the mother in the baths you will have a key that you can use to open the door in the cemetery in front of the mother's house