What's new

[Complete - Full] RE152007 [Ringokai] Riruru: The Wife Who Used To Be A Magical Girl

gmretto

Reputation score
RJ152007_img_main.jpg

DLSite JAP:
DLSite ENG:

Version 1.0: 99.9% of it is translated. I couldn't figure out how to translate some text in the status but I think it's not important. I did a playthrough and didn't find any bugs but let me know if there are any translation or technical bugs and I'll fix it.

It's a combination of my Japanese (one year of study only), machine translation that is checked for accuracy, and online dictionaries.

Download link:

Installation: Just extract and play.

Update: newer version that might fix audio crash issues:

Last edited:

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
When you can't find text is usually because one of these reasons:
1) Is "commented" meaning that is green text in the comment format in rpgmaker, most text extractors sadly ignore comments forcing the translator to look for it manually.
2) Is an image.
3) Is in a plugin.

I hope this info can help you.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I couldn't figure out how to translate some text in the status but I think it's not important.
From the dlsite screenshots, this looks like an MV game, and the status is almost certainly generated by a plugin. (assuming it's the one shown in the screeshots)
One way to find these if they aren't obvious is to use Notepad++ to search the entire plugins folder for one of the terms. You can get the text copied to the clipboard to search for by using cliplogger, if you didn't already know of it: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

I'll see if I can find it for you, though, I've made partials (including H stats menus) for a lot of MV games.

OP
G

gmretto

Reputation score
A lot of the Japanese is in the VX ACE scripts. I translated most of it by hand. Thanks for the notepad++ idea. I'll try that :)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oof, it's VX Ace, not MV. That means Notepad++ won't work as it can't read the data files by default.

For VX Ace games, I usually just scroll through scripts looking for purple text. But it looks like you've already done that.

Just checked and looks like there's not much untranslated. What's left looks like it could be in the default scripts rather than one of the custom ones.

EDIT: Actually, looks like you just missed some things in the terms tab of the database. :p

Last edited:
OP
G

gmretto

Reputation score
I checked the beginning and wasn't able to reproduce the error? At what point does it happen?

Is your computer setup for the Japanese locale? Check the SE folder under audio and see if the Japanese file is there.

DeathA

Lurker
Reputation score
It's just after this scene. Audio file was like this :/

Attachments

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's just after this scene. Audio file was like this :/
File name corrupted isn't due to the translation, it's the computer unable to read Japanese Kanji and writting giberish instead.
Either the game you download was uploaded that way (gound another source), or your computer isn't set to Japanese. Switch to Japanese local unicode or use emulating tool to extract the game archive and you'll have proper file name.

Reputation score
this forum need a new tag for games, if you translated it with machien translation and 99% isn't full is just simple maths, please we need a tag for

Completed(game) - Almost FULLY tanslated....

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
99% is definitely full. There's no sense trying to split that into more tags since almost all "Full" translations are only about 99%, there's always something missed or skipped.

Anyway, nice work with this!

The best way to fins the status stuff for me is run the game, make sure the text is being captured by what ever app you use (Chiitrans for me) , go to status screen. If it pulls the words, great that means it's not an image and the words are definitely in the game files some where.

After that the way I find if it's in a script or not is copy that text that was captured, quit the game, go into RPGMaker VX Ace editor, go to "Scripts" and press CTRL+SHIFT+F, paste the text there, if it finds it, then great, if not then it means that text is located in a common event most likely, afraid there's no way to really search those properly, it only searches titles of CE's so you'd just have to manually search down them. If the Dev is any good though they've probably kept most of the status stuff together in the CE's though.

If it pulls nothing when you go to status sceen then it means it's an image and that's a different matter.