What's new

[WIP - Full] RE186190 Seed of Evil Full ENG Translation

EvilSensei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys!
I'm a guy who loves HRPGs and i played a lot of them through the years.
But i noticed something, that my western friends ( you guys ^^) were actually sturggling to play those games, well basically because they are in Japanese.
So, i thought : Why not make translations ? Like that, you could enjoy them and have a lot of fun! And since i'm an english teacher at a Japanese school ( yeah I am ^^) it will be easy for me to translate.
So, here I am, just started few days ago translating my first game " Seed of Evil "
You can check the game here,
Dlsite Link : dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE186190

I will post the release here once i finish, i might take more time since i'm no longer in a hurry.

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RE186190 Seed of Evil Full ENG Translation

I've saw this game somewhere before, it looks fun. Must be nice being able to translate it, and by the sounds of things it won't take to long which is cool.
I think there is a partial out for it which could save you some time.
I look forward to playing it in English :)

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

good luck

OP
EvilSensei

EvilSensei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've saw this game somewhere before, it looks fun. Must be nice being able to translate it, and by the sounds of things it won't take to long which is cool.
I think there is a partial out for it which could save you some time.
I look forward to playing it in English :)
Yeah, it's a nice game and that's why i chose it as my first game to translate. Firstly because of it's graphics (I liked them ^^) and because I didn't wanna start with a huge game. I think it's better to start slowly :) I'm sure it won't take long, I seem on time!
Really? there is a partial somewhere? Well i already did them all (items,weapons...). I even finished the begining and 2 H events. So no problem, I got this ^^
I'm sure you will ;)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm... An EvilSensei working as an english teacher at a Japanese all-girls school with a burning passion for h-games on the side... Nope, nothing can go wrong! xD

Jokes aside, thank You very much for taking the time and effort to do this.
Looks like a nice game, too.

Good luck and hope your appetite for making translations will just become bigger after this.

OP
EvilSensei

EvilSensei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... An EvilSensei working as an english teacher at a Japanese all-girls school with a burning passion for h-games on the side... Nope, nothing can go wrong! xD

Jokes aside, thank You very much for taking the time and effort to do this.
Looks like a nice game, too.

Good luck and hope your appetite for making translations will just become bigger after this.
Hahahaha xD
Well EvilSensei is just a pseudonym. I'm actually a good guy ( i think hh xD) and my students really love me ^^ and like you said H-games is a passion for me like most of you guys :p It's not like I'm running a Hentai Club at school or something like that ( wouldn't mind tho xD Please don't tell my supervisor hh ). You know, every man has secrets ;)
Thanks, I hope too ^^

Btw, it's a mixed school, so no worries ! hh

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of my favourite games is getting translated? Seriously?
Woohoo, what a wonderful news! :D
Good luck to you, EvilSensei! ;)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

nice... seed of evil is really a great game.. (RPG, Battle FUck, Tentacle), perfect combination, lol.

thank you for doing this sir :)

oh btw, the other game is nice too.. (RE154687)

good luck to you sir..

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please be the next m1zuki. M1zuki have finished tons of fierce labor and transcend from the mortal realm. Let our poor & mighty savior rest in Mount Olympus with the gods and replace him as our next champion.

OP
EvilSensei

EvilSensei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice... seed of evil is really a great game.. (RPG, Battle FUck, Tentacle), perfect combination, lol.

thank you for doing this sir :)

oh btw, the other game is nice too.. (RE154687)

good luck to you sir..
You're welcome !!
Yeah i played that one too, but liked this one more :D
Thanks ^^

OP
EvilSensei

EvilSensei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of my favourite games is getting translated? Seriously?
Woohoo, what a wonderful news! :D
Good luck to you, EvilSensei! ;)
Someone is happy :) Hhhh
Thanks ^^

OP
EvilSensei

EvilSensei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please be the next m1zuki. M1zuki have finished tons of fierce labor and transcend from the mortal realm. Let our poor & mighty savior rest in Mount Olympus with the gods and replace him as our next champion.
Yeah i saw his patreon page. He did a good job !
Wait, did he die ??? Didn't know about that... May he rest in peace :(
I'll do my best to be as good as he was :D

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i saw his patreon page. He did a good job !
Wait, did he die ??? Didn't know about that... May he rest in peace :(
I'll do my best to be as good as he was :D
'T was merely a jest. Good luck with your project my man.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey guys!
I'm a guy who loves HRPGs and i played a lot of them through the years.
But i noticed something, that my western friends ( you guys ^^) were actually sturggling to play those games, well basically because they are in Japanese.
So, i thought : Why not make translations ? Like that, you could enjoy them and have a lot of fun! And since i'm an english teacher at a Japanese school ( yeah I am ^^) it will be easy for me to translate.
So, here I am, just started few days ago translating my first game " Seed of Evil "
You can check the game here,
Dlsite Link : dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE186190

You can check my Patreon Page for more information ( all my releases will be on my Patreon Page)
patreon.com/EvilSensei

SO i read your OP....and uh...then clicked your patreon....then I saw your banner image.

Literally the first thing that came to mind.

Hantaboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see another translator, but when I read your patreon page i dissapointed a little bit.

Your translations will be avaible only for patreons? I understand, your time, your work, but you didn't made the original games. The tiering telling me you make translations for 3-10$.

I don't want to be offensive, but this is black/grey zone for dlsite games and patreon too.
I hope you will not get to legal issues, and people who paying for you will be satisfied with your work.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm all up for supporting a translator via patreon but not buying translations.

Not that I think you don't deserve the money, after all you put time and effort into creating something.
I just don't think you're going to do yourself a lot of favours setting up a system selling your translations like a re-release of the game.

You should set up your patreon more like a tip jar. Those of us with money and an ounce of respect would be happy to fill it up.

Last edited:

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't want to be a Debbie Downer so I was biting my tongue, but if your releases are all going to be Patreon only neither the OP or the Patreon page inspire much confidence.

These are the first (and currently only) impressions potential donators are getting in regards to your grasp of English, and they are rife with basic grammatical and spelling errors. Given that it's your primary language as well, well y'know.

If you're honestly hoping to turn this into a secondary income source you're off to one hell of a rocky start.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, it's for Patrons only? Sigh. Bummer. I get it. It's perfectly fair for you to wanna be paid for your work. I can't bitch at the guys at HRPGHeaven for it, and I can't bitch at you for it either. It's reasonable. Logical.
But I'm still sad about it, dammit. Got my hopes up too. Had this game for a while and I still can't get through it. Guess I'll just have to keep bashing my head against that wall of chex mix until it cracks. One of these days my character isn't going to wake up as a plant chick and rape the nun. One of these days.
:(
Dammit, why is there no cry emoji? None of these encapsulate my current mood. Now I'm more sad. Oh woe is me.