What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RE205566] Repure Aria 2 In Production Version

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSITE:
ULMF Thread:https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/13369-repure-aria-sequel?t=30101

Hello,

This is a translation patch for the story script of the Repure Aria 2 In production version. This should include translations for story text with the exception of the store ( which is not done in event files ) and some text that was untranslateable.

Please inform me there are any untranslated text, as well as sending a screenshot. There is one monster I found who essentially speaks in gibberish japanese as far as I could tell, so I did not translate it.

There are limitations for translating this game due to the engine used, so you will notice odd spaces in places, as well as half and double width 'e' values. This is to get around limitations in the parser.

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download the zip file from dropbox.
2. Rename event2.dxa in the repure aria folder to event2BAK.dxa.
3. Extract the zip file into the repure aria folder.

DL LINK:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm very glad that that you are still working on this series. Those are my favourite H-Games of all time. I'll test out the patch immediately and let you know if i find anything.

Edit 1. The shopkeeper dialogue isn't translated. Is this the one monster you were talking about?
Edit 2. Found another one

Last edited:
OP
K

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm very glad that that you are still working on this series. Those are my favourite H-Games of all time. I'll test out the patch immediately and let you know if i find anything.

Edit 1. The shopkeeper dialogue isn't translated. Is this the one monster you were talking about?
Edit 2. Found another one
Yes, these are both the two known ones.

The shopkeeper can't be translated without hex editing, and whatever that monster girl says is pure gibberish to me.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Awesome work kerriden ! I FINALLY got my account working again (site looks completely different, I like it!), and can't wait to check out this game and your translation. Wish I was around to have helped out more!

Surprised how little attention this thread has gotten though, was the game not that great unlike the first one?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, that's cool! Thanks a lot, kerriden !

Anticor Might be because of the drama in the main thread. Or maybe because this is more of a tech demo, with the actual RepureAria 2 apparently being a separate thing.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh, that's cool! Thanks a lot, kerriden !

Anticor Might be because of the drama in the main thread. Or maybe because this is more of a tech demo, with the actual RepureAria 2 apparently being a separate thing.
Ah so that's what Production Version meant, got it. From the very well done translation by Kerri and the game's steady pace, I was fooled easily.

The game felt immersive despite being so simple and relatively easy to play, but it really is just more of the same as the first one. I don't think I've ever put as much time into an H game as much as Repure though. I don't think I'll ever stay interested enough to completely finish it because the maps take forever to trek because of stairways. I'm terrible at mazes so it murders my brain. X_X

OP
K

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Being an in production version most likely is the reason, since the game just ends on a cliffhanger and we have to wait for the next version.
Makes it more manageable to translate though.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Any plans of translating the minigame provided with the latest version of the preview? I'll be glad to share it if you don't have it.

Sitas

Reputation score
Being an in production version most likely is the reason, since the game just ends on a cliffhanger and we have to wait for the next version.
Makes it more manageable to translate though.
Since the new trial version will soon be released, do you plan to translate it as well?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He released a new trailer some time ago
Also iirc he has previously said that the new preview won't be much different to the old one. Will have voices.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New trial is out and tentative release date set to march.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i posted on the first repure aria thread but forgot to ask, new trial has i think one more area than the in production version, will the translation work with the new one?

suckafatone

Reputation score
so as of now with the official release of the game will you guys be translating it

Sitas

Reputation score
New account, 18 messages who are all the same download link.
Call me paranoid, but I'm not clicking that.
Especially since the game was just released a few days ago.

/e:
Found this translation patch, worked for me: Here was a link
Yep, it's definitely malware.

Last edited:

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Would making the translation be as easy as running every line in the event2 txt files through google translate? If the OP doesn't feel like translating it anymore, I could give it a shot if someone else doesn't do it first.

2dguy

Reputation score
Would making the translation be as easy as running every line in the event2 txt files through google translate? If the OP doesn't feel like translating it anymore, I could give it a shot if someone else doesn't do it first.
please if you can make a google translate patch

Nephys

Reputation score
Yeah kinda, the problem is getting anything coherent out of it.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Yeah kinda, the problem is getting anything coherent out of it.
I had a look though the first game's thread about translating; and it looks like it might me best to wait until the game stops updating. That way the translator doesn't have to basically restart if one line of dialogue is added per area.

Sitas

Reputation score
I had a look though the first game's thread about translating; and it looks like it might me best to wait until the game stops updating. That way the translator doesn't have to basically restart if one line of dialogue is added per area.
According to the description on the DLsite, the game is only finished to 70-80%, so there will be new content.
I think it would be better to wait until the game is really finished, since we don't know what's missing.

Reputation score
Well, while it may not be the best idea to do it before updates stop releasing, I'm currently trying my hand at it nevertheless. It's a very arduous process with the amount of fornatting that goes into it, so for now I'm focusing on developing some tools to make it a bit easier. I'll also be keeping a copy of the current version for a side-by-side comparison once the new one releases - unlike the .exe itself, the dialogues at least won't require as much effort to adjust, given their flexibility