What's new

Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

Shiva felt so near to her climax, that she could no longer breathe. And when Lily's tail started moving even more inside her, she could no longer hold it in, and suddenly made a violent buck of her legs, and came all over the tail vibrating inside of her, soaking Lily's tail in her honey, and going limp in the tail holding her, breathing heavily from the exhausting orgasm, and laying back onto Lily, smiling up a little at the beautiful Naga...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Feeling the gush of juices over her tail and hips, Lily herself was driven to her climax, her own sex tightening around her fingers, then releasing a torrent of her nectar all over her hand and splashing over Shiva, with her being so close against her. She was breathing hard, though not as hard as the human in her coils, quite used to pleasure. She returned her smile, bringing the hand from her sex to her lips and licking some of the juices from it, offering the same hand to the human. "That wasss... wonderful..." She hissed happily.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When her finger were offered to her, Shiva opened her mouth, and allowed them entry, closing her lips around the honey-soaked fingers, and sucking on them as she knew Lily desired. Panting, Shiva leaned back, resting against Lily within her tail, and whispered to Lily once her mouth was free, "You're... So kind to me, Lily..." she panted, quite worn from that single orgasm. This one occurrence meant a lot to Shiva, as she'd never truly had someone who would love her this way.

Shiva let out a peaceful sigh, and closed her eyes as she put her weight, and trust, onto Lily...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily giggles as her remaining fingers are cleaned, lightly petting Shiva as she relaxes against her. She smiles at the whisper, returning it with her own. "It'sss my pleasssure, dear. You looked like you wanted a friend... sssomeone to hold and comfort you..." She hisses happily, stroking her as she closed her eyes, the naga coiling around her completely, resting on her coils as she nodded off herself.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva, closing to a sleep as they laid down together, snuggled her back against Lily's chest, and reached down to move some of the tail wrapped around her so that it would act like a blanket, and shut her eyes, one hand holding the arm wrapped around her waist, as she drifted off to sleep, with a smile on her face...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Awareness of her surroundings returning to her just as Lily and Shiva were "finishing up", Aegis was treated to the sight of a human and naga climaxing together in a shower of juices... something she didn't fully expect to have been greeted with upon her return to reality. What was worse, was that upon witnessing that, some subconscious memories of some moans coming from the girl across from her had come to mind, moans which were an obvious hint to what the woman had been doing... At the rate things were going, it was obvious that sex, or sex-related acts would become the norm for 'night activities'.

...Maybe I should find a lover or something...

Turning to the team's "pet gnoll" for a second as if pondering, it did not take long for the elf girl to come to come to a decision in which she shook her head in disapproval following a brief period of staring at the creature.

...Or not. Maybe I'll try counting sheep until I fall asleep instead...probably better than the alternative.

Letting out a sigh as she added another piece of the fire, Aegis began staring at it once again, evidentally bored out of her skull...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Except for a masturbating Martial Artist and a half-demon and Naga having sex with each other, the night passed... somewhat... uneventfully. Scratchy himself went to stand guard with Lilliana when the two Heroines began to have sex, barely noticing when Aegis looked up at him. When the two were finished, the gnoll disappeared into the darkness however, leaving the Heroines to sleep by themselves.

However, when the morning came around, they were all awoke to startled squealing of the Gnoll - one that sounded like a worried, high-pitched tone an upset mother would use, instead of one of anger..

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva awoke with a start at the squealing, and forgot that she was wrapped in a Naga's tail for only a moment before noticing it was a bit harder to move than usual, and growling at the disturbance, "What the bloody hell was that!?!" she exclaimed, as she tried to open her eyes, squinting from the light.

Reputation score

Waking up from her position at the perimeter of the camp, Lilliana jumps up with a squeal. Grabbing her bow, she quickly heads in the direction of the gnoll's squeals, prepared for a fight.

(Action: Investigate)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily yawns cutely as she awakes, smiling and petting Shiva as she woke up herself, then releases the human from her coils and looks around. "I heard whining.... What happened?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Awakening from her slumber by the campfire as a result of the whining noise, Aegis shot up and immediately reached for her bow, fully alert. Notching an arrow onto her bow, she began to look around for the cause of the sound...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

As the Heroines began to awake, they all saw what had made the gnoll whine in agony: Siehydra was missing. She had picked a spot a little further away from the fire, one that wouldn't be so hot but not so cold either. No one had even remembered seeing her when they went to sleep... So had she been gone before that?..

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva sighed, "Perfect... This was not what we needed..." she complained, but felt a little comfort from Lily's petting, and gave the Naga a quick hug, and a kiss on the cheek, before motioning for her armor, quickly slipping it on.

Reputation score

Lilliana goes over to the area she thought Siehydra was sleeping and kneels to investigate the ground. "What, where, why... did she not like us... I see no tracks" she mumbles to no one in particular, looking slightly unnerved.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sense vs. Presence check: 31 + 8 = 39 vs. 48 (Fail)

Lilliana wasn't able to spot any kind of tracks, no matter how much she scrutinized over them.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

After a fitful night of resisting her carnal urges for fear of being discovered again, Kaye fell into a deep slumber. The previous day's activities had worn her out, and she was none too ready to drift off to sleep and be free of her desire to resume where she had been interrupted by Scratchy. That was not to be the case however, as her dreams were plagued with visions of lust. Gnolls and tentacles pleasuring her repeatedly, all while the moans of a half-demon and a naga rang through her head. Kaye slept, but not very peacefully, through the night.

At the gnoll's first bleating squeals, Kaye awakens, springing up into a defensive posture and scanning the area. Seeing no immediate dangers, she relaxes and walks over to the apparent source of the commotion. Frustrated due to her lack of rest, she angrily spits out, "Fool of a girl." Kaye was no tracker, so she gives the surrounding area only a cursory glance before declaring, "She's gone. And we still must make haste to our goal. Do we spend valuable time looking for her, or do we trust in the will of Gaia that she will be okay?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva looks to Kaye, "As heartless as it may sound, we have to continue. There doesn't appear to be any tracks for us to follow, so we'd be on a wild goose chase while neglecting our goal. Even though the first thing I'd try to do is rescue her, it will have to wait until after we purify this realm. Then, Gaia willing, search parties can be sent to free all the captured women. However, we have to proceed, we don't have any other logical choice right now, other than to continue to the North-West."

Reputation score

Lilliana looks sad when she hears the plans, but slowly nods her head in agreement. "I cannot find any tracks, so yes we cannot help her for now. I guess we should move on."

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily smiles at Shiva before going to examine the spot where their friend was, shaking her head. Then she ponders something. "By the way... I do not believe we've been properly introduccced... I'm Lily, an ero artist. The ressst of you?"

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva blushed, and looked away from Lily at her introduction, "An Erotic Artist... That explains..." she thought to herself. She didn't know what to think of that, what reason Lily had to treat her so nicely, and she actually thought that maybe, it was all a mental trick, to get Shiva to come to her...

Shiva shook her head, she knew she didn't have any proof to back that suspicion up, and all she did was make Shiva feel good, after all...

Shiva then remembered herself, and promptly introduced herself to the Naga that had made love to her, "I'm Shiva... A Knight of Gaia's army, who took me in when I was rejected from all societies..."