What's new

Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

(i know than the orc C was a coward XD )

The despair of Celes grow up, trying to avoid the lost of her comrade use every chance to kill any orc near "It was enough, all of you will paid for your sins"

( Action: try to hit after Siehydra to both orcs, but before that use 8 or 10 ap to reach them, if both are dead then try to hit the orc H(use two attacks)

Note:If both orcs sorvive (F and G) use magma and then use a sword attack(sorry for the grammar)

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Grr... We need battle maps next fight... :( )

Shiva continues to charge furiously at the Ocs dragging Lilliana away, only to stop as Magma flares at the monsters. Waiting for Celes' magma attack to desipate, Shiva decides to attack the orcs if they're still alive, else she'll try to free Lilliana from the net that binds her.

( Shiva waits for Celes magma attack, if that doesn't kill either Orc F, or G, she'll attack the weaker of the two, else, she'll help Lilliana break free of the net with her sword )

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Siehydra's grin seemed to be fading as she saw her comrade being dragged away by the orcs. She still talked in a goofy voice, though, as she said, "Hey could you guys let her go..." Preparing more pins she throws them at the same orcs.

(Use puncture on both)

(( I rolled a one and I still hit LOL ))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(After this encounter, Silth is going to be taking GM-ship of this team. Just letting you know ahead of time. Will edit the gameplay portion of this post into this post sometime tomorrow. After that the pace will probably pick up.)

Lilliana: 22+17-5 = 34 vs 50 == failed to get out of net.
12+17-9 = 20 vs 50 == failed to get out of net.

Siehydra: 32+47-2 = 77 vs 23+10 = 33 == hit. 5 damage on Orc F. 9 damage on Orc F. He dies.
49+47-2 = 90 vs 49+10 = 22 == hit. 9 damage on Orc G. He dies too. Gains 18 armor.

Celes, Shiva and Kaye surround the remaining orc, and he quickly lets go of the net and surrenders. The other orc who had been running away reaches the end of the canyon and escapes.

(Lilliana is still in the net.)

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celes let the talk to the orc to Shiva and Kaye and help Lilliana.

(action:help liliana to get out of the net)

Reputation score

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, and this is why good being good will always be better than bad being bad because good will do good and bad can only be bad." She says, though slightly incoherently. Then she starts to calmly try and escape the net.

(Action: Escape net)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaye steps towards the surrendering orc and stands with her arms crossed, glaring down at him. "You attempt to capture us, and now beg for mercy? Just because we follow the laws of good doesn't mean we are fools, creature. Why should we allow you to live?"

(question the orc)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Siehydra goes up to the surrendering orc smiling with her needle in her mouth. Approaching him from behind she throws her arms around his neck. Raising her hands up she reveals has two needles pointing at his throat. Saying to him loud enough for the orc to hear her in a strangely cheery tone, "You tried to drag one of us off and surrender now because your friends died. That isn't very nice..." Then suddenly she pulled away from the orc and said to everyone, "I think we should keep him he'd make a good pet." After she said this she patted him on the head like a dog.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva sighs with victory, and while the others question the remaining Orc, she walks over to where Lilliana was struggling in the net, and attempted to free the girl, sheathing her sword, and working her hands at the spots that bound her.

( Shiva frees Lilliana from the net )

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Siehydra pats the orc on the head, he looks at her like she's insane. At Kayes word, the orc simply grunts; "Slavers code. Surrendering enemies are treated with respect."

Lilliana is freed from the net with assistance from Shiva and Celes.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After freeing her comrade, Shiva walked over to the orc, and scoffed at him, "I highly doubt you deserve respect after what you tried to do to our friend her, monster," she claims, as she kneels down, and starts to work her hands at his belongings, taking anything that might assist with his want to capture slaves, "However, scum like you is not worth the effort to murder, you will leave with the shame of your cowardice and wicked deeds."

After taking all of his gear meant for slavery, Shiva points in the direction leading out of the canyon they were in, "Get out of my sight, and don't ever try to slave innocent women again, or else I will find you, and grant you less of a mercy I am now."

(Shiva takes the orc's belongings, and lets him go.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva removes his net, a club at his belt, and a small knife from his boot. The orc grunts at Shivas words, and starts away at her command. He breaks into a run as he gets a good distance away, and disappears at the other end of the ravine.

(Fight's over, you get 16 experience each, except Lilliana who only gets 8. You have to take care of your aptitude gains yourself.)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

(( Guess Shiva's the team leader which honestly is probably the best decision XD ))

Siehydra's smile seemed to finally fade into a sad frown after all this time and her long ears drooped down from the upraised position they always seemed to be in. As the orc left she said, "Awww... I wanted a pet... I would have walked him and everything..." Five seconds later, though, she seemed to have forgotten all about what just happened, regaining her goofy smile, her ears went back up, and she even yelled to the orc, "See you some other time! Please don't kidnap people again!"

Last edited:
Reputation score

Lilliana jumps up when the net is of her, and quickly runs around giving everyone a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she says, "I will make travel nicer for you!" With that being said it looks like she concentrates for a second and a light cool breeze seems to appear around the group.

(Not really casting a spell as much as having fun with the character, tell me if i need to change this. Thanks)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(I also vote for shiva, the orcs have money? )

Thanks Lilliana.Looks like we dont need to rest. so, if anyone more want to take orc's belongings do it.
(Ready to go. NorthWest)

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva sighs at the sign of no more slavers, and feels more experienced from their recent encounter.

( Shiva's character sheet updated, please tell me if I crossed any borders. >.> )

( Also, There are items listed in the sheet, the net, club and knife, with the ??? following the names. I'm wondering what the specs are for those things. )

Looking around the area around her, Shiva judges the conditions of all her comrades around her, and gives a satisfied nod at their great victory.

"Well done!" she congratulates everyone, "But our true fight has not begun, we must quickly make way for our ally in combat with the darkness." Shiva waves her hand in the air, organizing her group, "Come, we continue our march! North West!" she announces.

( Shiva votes for the party to continue along their path North West )

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((Hey guys. I'll be making a post later this night when I get out of work.))

Reputation score

Lilliana nods at Shiva's suggestion, and follows her North West.

(Vote: North West)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaye stares after the retreating orc. "I would be happier with one less slaver in the world, though I dare not stoop to the level of murder." Finally she turns and joins the others. "Yes, time is our enemy in this endeavor, as much as the forces of evil. Let us continue, northwest."

(north west)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((My sudden rolls have have led me to realize... we need more monsters.

Especially unfair monsters.))

The journey up the mountain took longer than expected- even with the cool breeze following them all the way, but...

As the Heroines walked up the slope, they heard a voice from above shout: "Oi! Get off yer asses! We've got us some fresh meat!" Looking up the ledge, they quickly find the source of the voice: A single man, holding a coiled up whip, was up near the top of the three ledges. They could see the other slavers rushing down the mountain, sliding down the ledges... But the Heroines had the advantage! They could get into position as they saw fit, before the Slavers got too close to them...

((Go ahead and choose a place to set up - The Heroine's can take position anywhere in the yellow area. The Slavers can jump over the ledges using an action move - but the heroines can only climb up where there's a slope.

Also - choose a color you want to be your character. It'll help when I can post more maps...))