What's new

[Reccomendation] Looking for RPGM/WolfRPG games with yoai content [Yaoi]

Bobcarter

Reputation score
Title says it for the most part, only ever found like two good ones of this, doesn't have to be the focus but it is what I'm looking for.
A few examples would be stuff like Witchload and Femboy Holy Order Rascal

I also like it more if it has clothing damage, doesn't lock me into a game over to see H-scenes, has humiliation or beast/monster content.
But will take any suggestions.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Probably won't get much help here. There's never been much interest in yaoi from the community here.

OP
B

Bobcarter

Reputation score
Probably won't get much help here. There's never been much interest in yaoi from the community here.
Understandable, seems to be fairly common, any place that I might have better results?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Honestly, just a "male homosexuality" tag coupled with game format on dlsite barely reach 2 dozens hit.... Don't think you'll find much in term of rpg maker game like that.
More likely to have them on western fan made work (try F95zone for that).

better to go to section and search through the game avaiable there...

Or last resort leave rpg maker / wolf engine and look through VNDB for game with the right tag...

OP
B

Bobcarter

Reputation score
Honestly, just a "male homosexuality" tag coupled with game format on dlsite barely reach 2 dozens hit.... Don't think you'll find much in term of rpg maker game like that.
More likely to have them on western fan made work (try F95zone for that).

better to go to section and search through the game avaiable there...

Or last resort leave rpg maker / wolf engine and look through VNDB for game with the right tag...
Yeah, and I've found a few others via googlefu, just seems that all the English sites seem to have active avoidance or great disinterest. (Or outright hatred)
F95 barely has anything, which makes sense because only like 2 or 3 years ago they lowered their polices on content allowable.

JollyStar

Reputation score
Yeah, and I've found a few others via googlefu, just seems that all the English sites seem to have active avoidance or great disinterest. (Or outright hatred)
F95 barely has anything, which makes sense because only like 2 or 3 years ago they lowered their polices on content allowable.
You can try "Hentai Banchi", just go to "Yaoi/Bara Games" session.