What's new

Recipes

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Because I can't find the old one anywhere. I want you to make stuff you see in this thread and comment on how you liked it or even tweaked it for your very own!

My soup is delicious, you must make it.

Ingredients:
French Onion Soup Mix: 1 pouch
2 Tbsp chicken bullion
three chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1 package of sliced mushrooms
1 small package of baby carrots
1/2 pound of Kale or similar green
Sliced radishes. I like to get a small bag of whole ones and slice them myself
1.5 cups Egg noodles.

You get the biggest pot you've got and fill it about half way with water and turn the heat on high. After it's boiling you add the Bullion and French Onion soup mix, the noodles, the chicken, mushrooms, carrots and radishes. Wait til the water begins to boil again, then turn to medium-high and wait for about ten minutes. Slowly add the Kale or other green into the soup mixture for the next ten to fifteen minutes. Whatever it takes to boil all that leafy goodness down. Cook for another 5 minutes until carrots are to the firmness you prefer.

Dish it up and eat.

Serves... a lot. One pot can last me a week.

Give me noms!

EDIT Cakey Scones! This shit is delicious

Preheat oven to 425.

2 c. whole wheat flour
1.5 c of sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
1/3 cup chilled butter
1/2 c. heavy whipping cream or milk of your choice
1 large egg
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract

Mix together the dry ingredients, then cut in the butter with a pastry blender, food processor, or use a mixer. Add in the wet ingredients and flavors/add-ins and stir until combined and the mixture forms into a ball. Turn out onto a floured surface and shape into a ball, flatten and cut into wedges (or use a biscuit cutter). Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.

You can sprinkle sugar on top, or add chocolate chips into the batter or sugar dried orange bits or dried cranberry... the possibilities are endless and they are fucking delicious

Last edited:
OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Recipes

What manner of trickery is this!
it's a good soup base. I can make this delicious soup for about 25$ but I have to take shortcuts. And Lipton makes shortcuts well.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Recipes

Well... I suppose I can only respond to that with my special jerk sauce.

Jerk Sauce:
1 teaspoon allspice
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup finely chopped scallions (spring onions)
4 scotch bonnet peppers or 6 jalapenos (with seeds)
½ cup distilled white vinegar
¼ soy sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon salt
Pinch of garlic powder

Combine all ingredients in a blender. Process on the liquefy setting for 2 minutes. Pour into a jar and refrigerate until use. Jerk sauce will last indefinitely as long as it is covered and kept refrigerated.

It is best used as a marinade for any type of meat or fish (and can help make deliciouis gravy).