What's new

recommend me hentai games with facial expression progression

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
one thing i noticed about many quality works is that the creator put in attention to evolving facial expressions the longer you play/make an action/whatever, providing you some reason to progress and click more than outright jacking off. Games like Hentaikey Girl 5 (not really facial expression but it started it with the dynamic blush), the new JSK games, the new Rock Candy games (oh yeah, top of the line), TeachingFeeling(visual novels arent really my type but this one was particularly good and filled with various artworks that basically fill in every choice you pick) what else do you have?

Speaking in general, there would be quite a few games taking advantage of Live2D(Flash animations' spiritual successor) to implement that feature. But seldom in lasting fashion.

3 from the top of my head, just for the facial expressions: (all are easy to find in ULMF)
- Ason's Cursed Blackmith(WIP): quality animations and expressions. Voice acting slows down the development (given the current circumstances) but helps further in setting the mood.
- Any excessM work. That's very subjective, but they somehow excel in giving a distinct vibe to every girl's face. OK, most of them are looking down on MC, but they do that with very varied expressions.
- Monster Girl Dreams (WIP). Facial expressions were a relatively recent addition, but it feels like Threshold is having much fun playing around with that. They're simple but help a bunch for immersion/empathy.
Not much of a progression for individual girls, I'm afraid...

If it's about the progression, you might want to look into dating sims or games around Corruption, or raising sims/slave trainers... Or even NTR, since psychological/emotional damage would be the keystone.
Now that I think about it, the Hentai world is pretty harsh on its girls :cry:
PS: maybe clothing damage too, since the artist would typically draw a new face for the new posture.

karryn's prison just added several dozen new expressions in the latest update and will add over 100 more later this month. though this game uses very little animation and is mostly battle cut-in cg.

Back