What's new

(recommendations) At the end of the road with games, looking for new ones with stats/v-states/something?

nightcrouser

Reputation score
So, ive played so many games that im having a real hard time trying to find new ones that are decent enough in quality and hitting the spots i want them to hit.

My favourite by far have been RPGMaker games, such as OneOne1's stuff, due to having the virgin state that feels inpactful and having somewhat of a choice of interaction with NPCs.
Recently off the top of my head, I really liked Kunoichi Boutan and Princess Project, they were good, but were lacking in making me care about taking actions/losing.

Im looking for games that have STATS, like OneOne1 games have, that arent just simple number of times you had sex or how many blow jobs you had, or states to you, such as virgin or non-virgin, (and maybe mid-combat lewdness, but thats optional).
In the case of the virgin states, my problem with most games is that, it doesnt feel like it matters at all when you lose it (like melty's quest) or its scripted, as is the whole game resulting in a boring image gallery.
Ive probably played all there is to offer, but you never know...

Any recommendations that are at least partially translated for this needy shit?

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Sorry, but do you mind if I ask what's the appeal to this? I don't mean to attack. I'm honestly curious as a dev myself.

OP
nightcrouser

nightcrouser

Reputation score
Sorry, but do you mind if I ask what's the appeal to this? I don't mean to attack. I'm honestly curious as a dev myself.
Which part? lol
Im not really sure how to explain it.
The whole virgin stuff and what not, just makes it feel more involved and with consequences aside from being a linear gallery.
And the stats part, i just like to at least feel like it has more of a game to it, even if its just numbers.
Make it feel like an (somewhat) actual game (or an illusion of one) instead of a book with pictures, like alot of hgames out there are.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To simplify a really complicated subject, Investment and Emotional attachment. I would explain further, but its too psychological for my small brain,

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Its part of the overwhelming problem with H games today, we are reaching the same point as the movie industry is in right now. Instead of getting a bunch of new games on a monthly basis like we used to it just feels like every dev is making a reskin of the exact same game. Nothing feels new anymore and the in depth stats are one way the oneone1 stands out in their games, if your going to make a game you need a gimmick to draw us in or else its going to be really hard to get a following.

clash bluelight

Reputation score
if you're looking for in depth stats like oneone1 i've gotta say karryn's prison has them beat by a landslide. also has several ways to lose your virginity that affect gameplay in different ways by giving stat boosts/debuffs. and if you just want a game that treats virginity as important, you're never going to find one better than pregcess of zeven. that game has the best corruption arc in all of hentai. all you need to know is that virginity is kept well into the corruption and if you choose to lose it, it's a major event.